1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 00:45
    Originally posted by @finnegan
    Your post is a statement not a question, though it has within it some question marks. So there is nothing for me to do here.

As a general consideration, you seem to have wandered off into some distracting alleys.

What is a conspiracy? When people get together to form a plan without making it public, really. So for example, the Democratic Nation ...[text shortened]... your YouTube videos suggest. I can describe it if you like. But maybe you think I'm off topic.
    You are confused.
    The video you posted was posted by you.
    That sounds redundant because it is: it cannot be 'my' video if you're the one that posted it.
    If you don't have an argument, you'll create one by attributing to me something you found?
    Weak.

Conspiracies must have an immoral or illegal end goal to qualify as a conspiracy, not simply an execution of an act using duplicitous means.
    For instance, in every instance of the six I have claimed as true, they all contain/ed either an immoral or illegal end goal... or both.
    But wouldn't you know: they all also contain outright lies in their exexution, too.

But if you wish to discuss ancient history and lies about the same, who am I to stop you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree