1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 Jan '13 23:58
    wow

http://www.3news.co.nz/Gun-advocates-bizarre-rant-at-Piers-Morgan/tabid/313/articleID/282495/Default.aspx?ref=video

you must watch this (3:20 onwards)
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 00:41
    He was selected because presumably they knew he would behave like that. One can be a staunch 2nd Amendment advocate without coming across like that.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 00:44
    Personally I'm sick to death of the gun debates. I guess it beats talking about gay sex and gay marriage. They will do anything to distract us from the coming fiscal doom.
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 00:51
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    wow

http://www.3news.co.nz/Gun-advocates-bizarre-rant-at-Piers-Morgan/tabid/313/articleID/282495/Default.aspx?ref=video

you [b]must
    watch this (3:20 onwards)[/b]
    That's an extraordinary interview and the American guy
    Alex Jones didn't do himself any favours at all.

He came across as a typical stereotype that a lot of outsiders have
    of Yanks.
  5. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 01:05
    Originally posted by whodey
    Personally I'm sick to death of the gun debates. I guess it beats talking about gay sex and gay marriage. They will do anything to distract us from the coming fiscal doom.
    Only if you allow yourself to be distracted.
  6. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 01:12
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Some nice little petite brunette gal can distract me anytime.

😛
  7. Joined
    06 Jan '13
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 03:43
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    That's an extraordinary interview and the American guy
    Alex Jones didn't do himself any favours at all.

He came across as a typical stereotype that a lot of outsiders have
    of Yanks.
    "He came across as a typical stereotype that a lot of outsiders have"

Really! Outsiders (Europeans in particular) are so ignorant to believe the average American is as passionate and hot-headed as this man debating Piers Morgan? Imagine that....Europeans stereotyping Americans!!
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 03:52
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Boo! 😲
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 04:02
    Originally posted by Bluntwrap
    "He came across as a typical stereotype that a lot of outsiders have"

Really! Outsiders (Europeans in particular) are so ignorant to believe the average American is as passionate and hot-headed as this man debating Piers Morgan? Imagine that....Europeans stereotyping Americans!!
    Alex Jones absolutely whipped Piers Morgan. He is justifiably angry and enthused in his presentation. Morgan keeps bringing up an irrelevant factoid as Jones keeps reminding him. He will not relent in pushing this one point while Jones buries him with facts on overall violence, and the fact that the majority of US gun murders are gang and drug related and even these are rarely with semi automatic rifles.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 04:28
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Alex Jones absolutely whipped Piers Morgan. He is justifiably angry and enthused in his presentation. Morgan keeps bringing up an irrelevant factoid as Jones keeps reminding him. He will not relent in pushing this one point while Jones buries him with facts on overall violence, and the fact that the majority of US gun murders are gang and drug related and even these are rarely with semi automatic rifles.
    Yes he made Piers look like a madman.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 04:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    He was selected because presumably they knew he would behave like that. One can be a staunch 2nd Amendment advocate without coming across like that.
    He was selected because he started the petition.

But I posted it not for the debate but for the manner of the "debate".
    Incredible.
  12. Joined
    06 Jan '13
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 04:31
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Hey, I'm on your side.....I was just confirming that some of us pro-gun types can keep a cool head.....🙂
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 04:51
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    He was selected because he started the petition.
    Petition starter or no petition starter, I doubt Piers Morgan would have bothered to have him on his show if he wasn't pretty sure he'd behave like that. It was incredibly inept advocacy.
  14. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 05:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    The fiscal doomsday is because corrupt international banksters have hijacked the country. The only way they can get away with it long term is to create an authoritarian state where firearms are not allowed. Once the guns are taken they can complete the plan of bringing the US to its knees and the one world order will then reign.
  15. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 08:21
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    The fiscal doomsday is because corrupt international banksters have hijacked the country. The only way they can get away with it long term is to create an authoritarian state where firearms are not allowed. Once the guns are taken they can complete the plan of bringing the US to its knees and the one world order will then reign.
    So by your analysis, with fairly strict gun control measures, has Australia been brought to its knees?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree