Piers Morgan gun debate

Piers Morgan gun debate

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by joe beyser
The fiscal doomsday is because corrupt international banksters have hijacked the country. The only way they can get away with it long term is to create an authoritarian state where firearms are not allowed. Once the guns are taken they can complete the plan of bringing the US to its knees and the one world order will then reign.
My wife is a fairly high-level banker, and she's not overly concerned right now. Of course she's much more level-headed than I am. She doesn't see a reason to panic. I don't know enough about it so I trust her.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by normbenign
Alex Jones absolutely whipped Piers Morgan. He is justifiably angry and enthused in his presentation. Morgan keeps bringing up an irrelevant factoid as Jones keeps reminding him. He will not relent in pushing this one point while Jones buries him with facts on overall violence, and the fact that the majority of US gun murders are gang and drug related and even these are rarely with semi automatic rifles.
The last time I saw that Jones fruit bat He was claiming that the New world Order was being run by a giant owl.

Good choice of fellow traveler Norm, I do not like Piers Morgan but the tin foil hat guy made Him look good.

jb

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by kmax87
So by your analysis, with fairly strict gun control measures, has Australia been brought to its knees?
No they were ready much earlier to be disarmed. Still part of the same plan though.

jb

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by sasquatch672
My wife is a fairly high-level banker, and she's not overly concerned right now. Of course she's much more level-headed than I am. She doesn't see a reason to panic. I don't know enough about it so I trust her.
Most of your bankers are ignorant to it as there is a high degree of compartmentalization. Not saying your wife falls into that category. I hope she is right. Gerald Celente and the late Bob Chapman are and were ringing the alarm bells.

MB

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59
wow

http://www.3news.co.nz/Gun-advocates-bizarre-rant-at-Piers-Morgan/tabid/313/articleID/282495/Default.aspx?ref=video

you [b]must
watch this (3:20 onwards)[/b]
Typical Alex Jones. He is very bombastic. He was even rude, but that doesn't make him wrong. All of his statements are factual.

I thought it was funny when Alex started to talk with a British accent. Hilarious!

Morgan should go back to Britain. He has criminal charges to face. He has no right telling us what our laws should be.

MB

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by joe beyser
Most of your bankers are ignorant to it as there is a high degree of compartmentalization. Not saying your wife falls into that category. I hope she is right. Gerald Celente and the late Bob Chapman are and were ringing the alarm bells.
I miss listening to Bob Chapman. He was a good guy. I was so bummed when he died.

F

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by Metal Brain
Morgan should go back to Britain. He has criminal charges to face. He has no right telling us what our laws should be.
Do you really believe he has "no right" in this regard? On what basis?

MB

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Do you really believe he has "no right" in this regard? On what basis?
He can go back to his home country if he doesn't like our laws. Maybe he won't be all that welcome in the U.K. but I don't think it matters where he goes. Just because he doesn't like the UK anymore he wants us to change our laws to be like his home country. If he doesn't like our laws he should go back.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/12/26/we-dont-want-him-back-u-k-citizens-launch-piers-morgan-counter-petition/

F

Moves
16 Jan 13

He can go back to his home country if he doesn't like our laws. Maybe he won't be all that welcome in the U.K. but I don't think it matters where he goes. Just because he doesn't like the UK anymore he wants us to change our laws to be like his home country. If he doesn't like our laws he should go back.
You said he has "no right" telling you what he thinks your laws should be. On what basis do you claim his right to freedom of expression is curtailed on this matter?

MB

Moves
16 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You said he has "no right" telling you what he thinks your laws should be. On what basis do you claim his right to freedom of expression is curtailed on this matter?
While he enjoys the freedom of expression our constitution protects for him he wants to erode another constitutional freedom. He should go back to Britain if he likes their laws so much. Nobody forced him to come here.

Our constitution is a package deal. He has no right to try and change it if he doesn't like it.

F

Moves
16 Jan 13

While he enjoys the freedom of expression our constitution protects for him he wants to erode another constitutional freedom. He should go back to Britain if he likes their laws so much. Nobody forced him to come here.
So would it be fair to say that you actually support his right to express his opinions and you support his right to be resident and work in the U.S.?

F

Moves
16 Jan 13

Our constitution is a package deal. He has no right to try and change it if he doesn't like it.
Again, you assert that he has "no right". Does this also apply to U.S. citizens?

MB

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Again, you assert that he has "no right". Does this also apply to U.S. citizens?
Is Morgan a US citizen?

F

Moves
16 Jan 13

Is Morgan a US citizen?
You assert that Morgan has "no right", presumably on the basis that he is a British citizen. Does this "no right" to try to change the constitution thing also apply to U.S. citizens in your view?

MB

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
You assert that Morgan has "no right", presumably on the basis that he is a British citizen. Does this "no right" to try to change the constitution thing also apply to U.S. citizens in your view?
No