1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 14:55
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Morgan had a variety of progun people on his show. Each took Piers apart in his own way. Larry Pratt was soft spoken and gentle, and Piers acted almost like Alex Jones. Then he had Ted Nugent on, and Ted cut him a new one. Jesse Ventura really made Morgan look stupid, and did so with great flair. Joshua Boston quietly, and politely made Morgan look the fool.

You gotta be who you are, 'cause Piers will be who he is.
    Piers should have ruffled Alex Jones (Alex Jones thats a British name if i have ever heard one ) feathers even more by saying " if you didn't rebel against your former masters (Britain) you wouldn't be in the mess your are in now with guns . Just look at Australia,New Zealand and Canada loyal to the crown and guncrime free ! You have swapped a colonial master for an evil empire of death, ie,the gun " . As for mocking a British accent have you ever wondered why the British produced show "the muppets " was made with the characters speaking in an American accent ?
  2. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 04:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes but the topic of debate he is participating in is the gun laws in the U.S. There is no ongoing debate in the U.K. regarding changes to the law there.
    I'm sure you are aware of this,,, F.O.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 05:33
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    I'm sure you are aware of this,,, F.O.
    F.O.?
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 22:48
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Piers should have ruffled Alex Jones (Alex Jones thats a British name if i have ever heard one ) feathers even more by saying " if you didn't rebel against your former masters (Britain) you wouldn't be in the mess your are in now with guns . Just look at Australia,New Zealand and Canada loyal to the crown and guncrime free ! You have swapped a colonial mast ...[text shortened]... produced show "the muppets " was made with the characters speaking in an American accent ?
    Loyal to the crown, and free of gun crimes, but now defenceless against crimes. I'll take gun crimes, although they can and have been minimized partly by allowing citizens to be armed.

Canada, by the way, has totally given up on registering all guns, and probably will alter its no gun policy. I suspect as crime runs rampant in the UK, they'll change as well. Home invasions are the new biggest increase in crimes since private ownership of guns is banned.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree