Go back
President Kamala speaks to UN Global leaders

President Kamala speaks to UN Global leaders

Debates


“Good morning. It is good to be here. And I want to begin by saying that today is today, and tomorrow will be tomorrow. And when we think about the future, we must understand that the future is about what comes after today.”

“We believe in peace. We believe peace is important. And when people ask me what we believe about peace, I say that we believe in peace because peace is what we believe in.”

“And I have traveled around the world. Around the world. And everywhere I have gone, people have told me that America is important. And I have told them: Yes. America is important.”

“So let me be clear: We are clear. We stand with our allies because our allies are our allies. And we will continue to work together, together, because working together is how we work together.”

Thirty minutes later, the translators have resigned, three heads of state are checking their watches, and the Japanese delegation has quietly begun searching for the nearest exit. Iran and Cuba are happy as clams!


You can stop making stuff up any day now.