1. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 11:472 edits
    @spruce112358 said
    The Hamas Charter of 2017 does not have anything in it about killing Jews.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/hamas-2017-document-full

Of course, the Hamas Charter has never been voted on and approved by the Palestinian people, and so has no more weight than the platform of ANY political party. But still, here is the relevant section:

16. Hamas affirms that its ...[text shortened]... t occupation which has already disappeared from much of the world and must disappear from Palestine.
    You do not understand these people. Death to Jews. Death to America, is the chant repeated several times a day in Palestinian schools. In the mosques they pray to Allah for help to kill Jews. They live to kill Jews. They do not care about their children who they train to die as martyrs because they go to heaven .

These people are sick.They are reaping the just rewards for their murderous ways.
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 12:02
    Charming kid's cartoon:
    YouTube
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 12:12
    @zahlanzi said
    they're idiots and israel is still committing genocide.

assuming this actually happened and you're not doing a thought experiment
    ummm…is hamas still holding hostages?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 12:14
    @shavixmir said
    Anybody shouting "I am Hamas" is obviously a religious nutjob or is having a psychotic break.

And Israel is still ethnically cleansing people.
    do you mean cleansing terrorist killers?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 12:19
    @zahlanzi said
    yes, dumbass. the internet is filled with asholes calling for the death of any kind of group, persons, having dreams about commiting any manner of crime.

to be a genocidal maniac you have to commit genocide. And you can be a genocidal maniac while shouting over and over that you are defending yourself, that you don't mean to kill civilians, that you simply commit oopsie ...[text shortened]... e requirement for calling a genocide for what it is? The mass murderer admitting to his mass murder?
    So why are you calling me names I am not calling for the death of anyone in any degree? You don’t think claiming solidarity with a genocidal group puts you in the same class having murdering others as a goal?

War is ugly the death of humanity from innocence to combatants happens, indiscriminately launching missiles and rockets in neighborhoods being done to Israel I don’t see any outrage for that.

Hate really has blinded many that they can condemn the atrocities they see by those they dislike, but justify most things done to those that they dislike.
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 12:52
    @rajk999 said
    You do not understand these people. Death to Jews. Death to America, is the chant repeated several times a day in Palestinian schools. In the mosques they pray to Allah for help to kill Jews. They live to kill Jews. They do not care about their children who they train to die as martyrs because they go to heaven .

These people are sick.They are reaping the just rewards for their murderous ways.
    Not just Jews, but anyone that isn't Muslim. We are all infidels in their eyes, and they make no bones about converting the whole world to Islam and killing anyone that won't accept Allah. These college kids joining them in their chants don't know that they will be a target for them eventually. Lenin called people like them useful idiots..
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 12:59
    @spruce112358 said
    The Hamas Charter of 2017 does not have anything in it about killing Jews.
    Thats a load of nonsense. Here is the truth about the Hamas Charter.

Since its founding in the late 1980s, Hamas has been promoting rhetoric and policies aimed at destroying the Jewish state of Israel and killing Jews and Israelis around the world. This is evident in their founding charter, which cites the infamous Protocols of the Elders of Zion forgery as “proof” of a Zionist plot to control the world. It remains true after Hamas released a new charter in 2017, which essentially simply swapped the word “Jew” out and replaced it with “Zionist” while repeating antisemitic tropes.

The following are examples of hateful rhetoric by Hamas leaders and officials, as well as language from their charter:

Hamas Leaders and Officials: Statements by Hamas officials make clear the terrorist organization’s commitment to destroying Israel and killing Jews and Israelis around the world.

Ismail Haniyeh in 2020: He explained that Hamas rejects ceasefire agreements by which, “Gaza would become Singapore,” preferring to remain at war with Israel until a Palestinian state is established from the River to the Sea: “We cannot, in exchange for money or projects, give up Palestine and our weapons. We will not give up the resistance... We will not recognize Israel, Palestine must stretch from the [Jordan] River to the [Mediterranean] Sea.”

Hamas official, Hamad Al-Regeb in an April 2023 sermon: He prayed for “annihilation” and “paralysis” of the Jews whom he described as filthy animals: “[Allah] transformed them into filthy, ugly animals like apes and pigs because of the injustice and evil they had brought about.” Al-Regeb also prayed for the ability to “get to the necks of the Jews.”

Hamas Political Bureau Chairman Saleh Al-Arouri in an August 2023 interview: He expressed Hamas’ desire for “total war” with Israel: “Therefore, we are convinced that if a total conflict begins, the airspace and seaports of this entity will be shut down, and they will not be able to live without electricity, water, and communications.”
    Ahmad Abd Al-Hadi (Hamas representative in Lebanon) in an October 12, 2023 TV show laid out Hamas’ expectation that it would be Israel that would sue for peace and indicated that a ceasefire is part of Hamas’ overall strategy, but said that he was not at liberty to say what exactly Hamas has planned for the next step after a ceasefire. He also stated that October 7 had achieved its intended purpose of landing “a blow to the normalization (of relations between Israel and Arab countries).”

Hamas member, Ghazi Hamad on October 24, 2023: “Israel is a country that has no place on our land […] because it constitutes a security, military, and political catastrophe to the Arab and Islamic nation.” (October 24, 2023, LBC TV (Lebanon)). He also vowed to repeat the October 7 attacks “time and again until Israel is annihilated,” and expressing a desire to “sacrifice martyrs” (referring to Gazan civilians) for Hamas’ ideological aim of destroying Israel.

In a speech before the International Union of Muslim Scholars in Doha on January 9, 2024, Ismaeel Haniyeh, chairman of Hamas's political bureau, called the October 7 massacre the “advanced [battle] front of the Ummah.” Calling for “financial jihad” (donations to Hamas) and “jihad of the teeth” (physical jihad), he asked the international audience, “Who wishes to invest in building the jihadist generation to liberate Jerusalem and to unite the blood of the Ummah with the blood of the people of Gaza, Jerusalem, and Palestine on the land of Palestine for its liberation and the liberation of Jerusalem?”

https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/hamas-its-own-words
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:00
    @kellyjay said
    So why are you calling me names I am not calling for the death of anyone in any degree? You don’t think claiming solidarity with a genocidal group puts you in the same class having murdering others as a goal?

War is ugly the death of humanity from innocence to combatants happens, indiscriminately launching missiles and rockets in neighborhoods being done to Israel I do ...[text shortened]... atrocities they see by those they dislike, but justify most things done to those that they dislike.
    All Islamic extremists and their supporters hate people who do not support their cause of killing Jews and repossessing the Land of Palestine from the river to the sea.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:02
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Not just Jews, but anyone that isn't Muslim. We are all infidels in their eyes, and they make no bones about converting the whole world to Islam and killing anyone that won't accept Allah. These college kids joining them in their chants don't know that they will be a target for them eventually. Lenin called people like them useful idiots..
    Of course, and their Holy Book, the Quran and their god Allah, apparently is in full support of killing all non-muslims. Somebody challenge me to produce the evidence from the Quran.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:12
    @mott-the-hoople said
    ummm…is hamas still holding hostages?
    yes, they are a terrorist organization
    is israel still bombing civilians?
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:23
    @kellyjay said

War is ugly the death of humanity from innocence to combatants happens, indiscriminately launching missiles and rockets in neighborhoods being done to Israel I do ...[text shortened]... atrocities they see by those they dislike, but justify most things done to those that they dislike.
    you view palestinians as subhumans and israel as justified in doing anything because they are "defending" themselves

your vote makes US politicians continue to supply Israel with weapons to kill civilians and not hold it accountable in any way in how they use them

"You don’t think claiming solidarity with a genocidal group puts you in the same class having murdering others as a goal? "
    glossing over the fact that hamas is not commiting genocide because it can't and never will, when have i ever claimed solidarity with hamas?

where you perhaps referring to palestinian civilians? are you wondering why a group of people who lose their loved ones, have no clean water, no food and no homes are for the group that claims to protect them but definitely not the ones who did all those things i mentioned? Are you perhaps claiming palestinians should say thank you to Israel for all those bombs? Are you perhaps saying they should take up arms against hamas, and between the bombs that killed their loved ones, should throw their lives and attack hamas?

Are you still wondering why i call you a dumbass?

"War is ugly the death of humanity from innocence to combatants happens, indiscriminately launching missiles and rockets in neighborhoods being done to Israel I don’t see any outrage for that."
    this is not a war, It entirely one sided, One side holds all the power while the other side is a barely significant terrorist organization that builds rockets in a basement, rockets that barely ever reach their target. This would be similar to the US bombing the entire Alabama state because the KKK took some hostages. And refusing to stop. Refusing to go after the actual kkk leaders, Killing the very same hostages kkk took. Or bombing a mall if a mass shooter takes some hostages in the food court.

Dumbass
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:33
    @rajk999 said
    Thats a load of nonsense. Here is the truth about the Hamas Charter.

Since its founding in the late 1980s, Hamas has been promoting rhetoric and policies aimed at destroying the Jewish state of Israel and killing Jews and Israelis around the world. This is evident in their founding charter, which cites the infamous Protocols of the Elders of Zion forgery as “proof” of a ...[text shortened]... ion and the liberation of Jerusalem?”

https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/hamas-its-own-words
    interesting interesting

tell me, should we kill the friends and neighbors and families of anyone who ever made a threat online?
    "These rednecks from bumfukville threatened to kill everyone in New York and will never stop, let's bomb Alabama and every neighboring state to be sure they aren't a threat"
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:56
    @mott-the-hoople said
    do you mean cleansing terrorist killers?
    Little racist fukkwit, aren’t you.

All moslims are terrorists?
    Pathetic.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:57
    @rajk999 said
    Of course, and their Holy Book, the Quran and their god Allah, apparently is in full support of killing all non-muslims. Somebody challenge me to produce the evidence from the Quran.
    I challenge you.
    Show us yiur evidence from the quoran.

Oh, by the way, Allah = God… it’s the same bloody entity.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 14:21
    @kellyjay said
    You believe anyone calling for genocide against anyone is not a genocidal maniac?
    No I don’t anymore than people who dream of visiting another planet are actually astronauts
    In the real world the only people slaughtering and starving a whole people are the Israelis.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree