Ready for Hillary?

Ready for Hillary?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Oct 15

Ready for Hillary?

Melissa Melton
Published on Jul 12, 2014

Why I'm "Ready for Hillary!"

Carey Wedler
Published on Mar 12, 2015

Ro

Moves
29 Oct 15

Is recidivism in your vocabulary?

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
29 Oct 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Ready for Hillary?
[youtube]3g_6zKfbUyU[/youtube]

Melissa Melton
Published on Jul 12, 2014

Why I'm "Ready for Hillary!"
[youtube]5f8Y46HkutI[/youtube]

Carey Wedler
Published on Mar 12, 2015
Yes...we know. Hillary is evil, horrible, the antichrist in a skirt etc.etc. etc. On the other hand I'm sure if we elect one of those fine, christian pure, goody two shoes republicans, America would be magically transformed into a capitalistic utopian paradise just like it was when we had our good old boy George W Bush in The Whitehouse. I'm sure hoping we can relive those glory days when American was that great shining city on the hill! (By the way...have they found any of those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq yet?) 🙄

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Oct 15

Originally posted by bill718
Yes...we know. Hillary is evil, horrible, the antichrist in a skirt etc.etc. etc. On the other hand I'm sure if we elect one of those fine, christian pure, goody two shoes republicans, America would be magically transformed into a capitalistic utopian paradise just like it was when we had our good old boy George W Bush in The Whitehouse. I'm sure hoping we c ...[text shortened]... ill! (By the way...have they found any of those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq yet?) 🙄
As a matter of fact, we did find WMD in Iraq. However, we did not find a new WMD program that was believed to be underway. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Oct 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
As a matter of fact, we did find WMD in Iraq. However, we did not find a new WMD program that was believed to be underway. 😏
Back to your old ways I see.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
30 Oct 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Back to your old ways I see.
I'm not impressed with ANY of these candidates...republican or democrat. All they seem to do is trash talk their political opponents. After 3+ months of campaigning, I'm still waiting to hear from any of them how they plan to pay down our national debt, fix our crumbling infrastructure, help our eroding educational system, care for our homeless veterans etc. Is this what American politics has become...a world of one liners, and zingers? I'd like to nominate my cat for the job, all he requires is some friskies, and a clean cat box.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Oct 15

I'm not impressed with ANY of these candidates...republican or democrat. All they seem to do is trash talk their political opponents. After 3+ months of campaigning, I'm still waiting to hear from any of them how they plan to pay down our national debt, fix our crumbling infrastructure, help our eroding educational system, care for our homeless veterans etc. ...[text shortened]... I'd like to nominate my cat for the job, all he requires is some friskies, and a clean cat box.
The CNBC moderators did not help any with their attempts at "got you" questions in this weeks debates. It just shows the liberal partisanship of that network. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Oct 15

Hillary Clinton lies Uncensored & Exposed!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Oct 15
1 edit

I'm not impressed with ANY of these candidates...republican or democrat. All they seem to do is trash talk their political opponents. After 3+ months of campaigning, I'm still waiting to hear from any of them how they plan to pay down our national debt, fix our crumbling infrastructure, help our eroding educational system, care for our homeless veterans etc. ...[text shortened]... I'd like to nominate my cat for the job, all he requires is some friskies, and a clean cat box.
But you will still vote republican no matter who is nominated. You would rather have ANY bad republican over any good dem.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Oct 15

Hillary Clinton: A Lying Compilation

Hillary the Scandals

Trey Gowdy Catches Hillary Clinton In Another Lie And Coverup.

Hillary Clinton Continues To Defend Her Lie About Video Causing Benghazi Attack

Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) questioned former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Thursday over why she and other administration officials initially blamed a YouTube video for the Benghazi terror attacks, a claim contrary to available intelligence at the time.

Truths Revealed During Clinton's Benghazi Testimony

Emails show former Secretary of State knew video was not to blame for attacks.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
30 Oct 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
But you will still vote republican no matter who is nominated. You would rather have ANY bad republican over any good dem.
I am a liberal democrat. Sorry for the confusion....

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Oct 15

I am a liberal democrat. Sorry for the confusion....
Do you really believe Hillary Clinton or any of your liberal Democrats have any plans that will solve all those issues you mentioned?

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
30 Oct 15

Originally posted by Rank outsider
Is recidivism in your vocabulary?
What?

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
30 Oct 15

Trouble is that unlike the others, Hilary has a record, and its a bad one.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
30 Oct 15

Yes...we know. Hillary is evil, horrible, the antichrist in a skirt etc.etc. etc. On the other hand I'm sure if we elect one of those fine, christian pure, goody two shoes republicans, America would be magically transformed into a capitalistic utopian paradise just like it was when we had our good old boy George W Bush in The Whitehouse. I'm sure hoping we c ...[text shortened]... ill! (By the way...have they found any of those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq yet?) 🙄
Yes...we know. Hillary is evil, horrible, the antichrist in a skirt etc.etc. etc.

Glad you see it. If you really want a Democrat president, they get behind anyone but Hilary. You might nominate Duchess64.