I'm at the dentist in Canada and I'm waiting for my lady friend to get her teeth done.
I overheard the female receptionist say "the USA is so bad"
The other receptionist asked "like what?
"It just is" she says...
So I stood up and say "Really? How so?...I lived there for 16 years and it's the greatest country in the world, have you ever lived there? No? ...
The problem is our news networks are funded by the liberal government so of course they will blame Trump for our problems instead of blaming themselves"
Of course she never gave me an example of how bad the USA is because she's just repeating stuff she heard without any facts. Follower mindset.
Their is a reason why people all over the world are trying to get to the USA. It's the greatest country on earth.
It turns out the receptionist has never lived there or even visited the USA.
I guess the debate is that people with no fellowship or interests or talent will just follow whatever they think will keep them out of trouble and whatever is the "current thing"
That isn't the first time I've been outspoken about the anti American crowd.
Two weeks ago I overheard a road worker talking about Trump making Canada bad.
I told her Canada was bad long before Trump came along, stop watching the liberal news.
All she could do was smile because she knew I was right.
My current girlfriend I met because I overheard her talking about Robert DeNiro and I interrupted her to let her know DeNiro is a woke tard, anti white and anti American clown. 😄
@PuzZuLz said😆 😆 😆 what an idiot.
I'm at the dentist in Canada and I'm waiting for my lady friend to get her teeth done.
I overheard the female receptionist say "the USA is so bad"
The other receptionist asked "like what?
"It just is" she says...
So I stood up and say "Really? How so?...I lived there for 16 years and it's the greatest country in the world, have you ever lived there? No? ...
The p ...[text shortened]... o and I interrupted her to let her know DeNiro is a woke tard, anti white and anti American clown. 😄
@PuzZuLz saidI play for fun I don't care about ratings. I have more interest in other things unlike you where chess defines your only accomplish in life. You are a loser in life your posts prove it.
Guy you're rated 1100 after decades of playing.
You voted for a guy because he said free buses.
You think a guy in a dress is a woman.
You are the idiot.
@YEAH-BOY saidI decided at a young age that chasing money/success is a waste of life.
I play for fun I don't care about ratings. I have more interest in other things unlike you where chess defines your only accomplish in life. You are a loser in life your posts prove it.
I live for a living.
A Greek philosopher Diogenes advocated the lifestyle.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes
@Ponderable said
@PuzZuLzI told her Canada was bad long before Trump came along, stop watching the liberal news.
All she could do was smile because she knew I was right.
So if someone would tell you to stp watching only far right wing media, would you know that the person is right?
If you stopped watching liberal news ……
@Ponderable saidI watch all news and points of view and I think everyone should.
@PuzZuLzI told her Canada was bad long before Trump came along, stop watching the liberal news.
All she could do was smile because she knew I was right.
So if someone would tell you to stp watching only far right wing media, would you know that the person is right?
Unfortunately in Canada our cable news networks are only liberal left wing and all the old people still think tv news tells the unbiased truth like they used to.
Once the boomers are gone, cable news is dead and gone too.
I agree the U.S. is the greatest nation. Any nation you can name as better still has far more people emigrating to the U.S. than the other way around.
The issue, as always, is a lack of nuance. Liberals scream America sucks while conservatives scream if you point out flaws.
America lags in many quality of life categories comparted to other countries, like in healthcare, education and social safety nets. But overall, the quality of life in the U.S. combined with the potential for average people to live a decent life put America at the top.
America is the greatest nation; but that doesn't mean rampant and systemic racism doesn't exist. Our current president was endorsed on the front page of the KKK's newspaper. Republican politicians have openly called for the death of "all" Palestinians with no consequence. That's on top of political corruption needlessly making American lives more difficult.
When conservatives stubbornly refuse to acknowledge this, there tends to be an over-correction from liberals that results in trashing this country.
But there's a reason why the U.S. has consistently had the highest number of immigrants each year for decades, and has the highest number of foreign-born residents.
@vivify
The convenience store owned by Asians only hires Asians and the Indian restaurant only hires Indians and the barber shop only has black guys working there because the owner is black and the list goes on and on.
You're not concerned with that racism and you don't care.
You just don't want white people to look after their own kind.
Rampant Racism? LMAO
You sound like the Southern Poverty Law Center who was paying for the racism so they could ask for donations to "fight the rampant racism" 🙄
@PuzZuLz saidAmericas crime rates aint so great. Americas median household wealth aint so great. Your education system aint so great. Your health system aint so great.
I'm at the dentist in Canada and I'm waiting for my lady friend to get her teeth done.
I overheard the female receptionist say "the USA is so bad"
The other receptionist asked "like what?
"It just is" she says...
So I stood up and say "Really? How so?...I lived there for 16 years and it's the greatest country in the world, have you ever lived there? No? ...
The p ...[text shortened]... o and I interrupted her to let her know DeNiro is a woke tard, anti white and anti American clown. 😄
Your size is pretty great though.
@PuzZuLz saidThanks for proving my point. Lack of nuance.
@vivify
The convenience store owned by Asians only hires Asians and the Indian restaurant only hires Indians and the barber shop only has black guys working there because the owner is black and the list goes on and on.
You're not concerned with that racism and you don't care.
You just don't want white people to look after their own kind.
Rampant Racism? LMAO
You so ...[text shortened]... Center who was paying for the racism so they could ask for donations to "fight the rampant racism" 🙄
Instead of discussing this topic maturely you resort to this. Are you okay with people not hiring Jews just because they're Jewish? Yes or no?
Your opinion doesn't matter, honestly.
The KKK publicly endorsed Trump. David Duke, grand wizard of the kKK, publicly endorsed Trump. So do hordes of other whites supremacists.
This is not an opinion. This is fact.
And such facts are among the very valid reasons why people say America is not the greatest country.