Go back
Remember When You and The Economist Were All About Greenland!!

Remember When You and The Economist Were All About Greenland!!

Debates


https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2025/01/08/an-american-purchase-of-greenland-could-be-the-deal-of-the-century?utm_medium=cpc.adword.pd&utm_source=google&ppccampaignID=17210591673&ppcadID=&utm_campaign=a.22brand_pmax&utm_content=conversion.direct-response.anonymous&gclsrc=aw.[WORD TOO LONG]

Well now you see that we have an Agreement with Greenland that is not anywhere near what you chicken-littles were running around about.
Recall that AvJoe said repeatedly that you did not understand Trump....he is a negotiator, a deal-maker. What you think is NOT what he thinks. A pure genius.
And a GREAT deal for security. What in the HELL is China doing in oiur part of the world, anyway??? Hello??.
Enough said. Get on the Trump Train.

1 edit

@AverageJoe1 said
https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2025/01/08/an-american-purchase-of-greenland-could-be-the-deal-of-the-century?utm_medium=cpc.adword.pd&utm_source=google&ppccampaignID=17210591673&ppcadID=&utm_campaign=a.22brand_pmax&utm_content=conversion.direct-response.anonymous&gclsrc=aw.ds&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=17210596221&gbraid=0AAAAADBuq3KKnZ3otGGfaBQwTbTpTsnA ...[text shortened]... ina doing in oiur part of the world, anyway??? Hello??.
Enough said. Get on the Trump Train.
One failure of a thread about this wasn't enough for you?

BTW, learn how to post links. The '?' and everything after it could have been cut off.

Damn, some people's kids.


@Suzianne said
One failure of a thread about this wasn't enough for you?

BTW, learn how to post links. The '?' and everything after it could have been cut off.

Damn, some people's kids.
I’ll go back and look at that. Did I make a mistake? I do make a mistake about 4% of the time. Maybe this was one of them. I don’t know when I’ll go back and look though.
Whew hopefully no misssppel to incur ur wrath


@AverageJoe1 said
I’ll go back and look at that. Did I make a mistake? I do make a mistake about 4% of the time. Maybe this was one of them. I don’t know when I’ll go back and look though.
Whew hopefully no misssppel to incur ur wrath
You post like a 5 yr. old learning to read.