Republican House majority

Republican House majority

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Nov 22

@dork said
@wildgrass

The Republicans will not fix anything until 2024.

Why would they?
If they did fix the things on your list the Democrats would run in 2024 with a platform saying they were successful.

The Repubs will wait until 2024.
You are saying Biden would take credit? Gosh, I cant imagine. Why, he never has!!??

Lake Como

Moves
22 Nov 22

@wildgrass said
They would be more likely to fix things if voters and donors held them accountable for not fixing them.

2017 and 18 they had senate, house and POTUS. Increased spending, made immigration worse, not a single bill to address immigration crisis was even written.
Hold on Wildgrass, did you just use the word crisis? Biden is president, you say there is a crisis....1+1=2.
Well, I'll be dammed.

D

Moves
22 Nov 22

@AverageJoe1

Well said, everything.

w

Moves
22 Nov 22
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Hold on Wildgrass, did you just use the word crisis? Biden is president, you say there is a crisis....1+1=2.
Well, I'll be dammed.
Jeepers Joe. I don't care who is president. He isn't God. Quiet with that.

Why aren't Republicans even remotely making any plans resembling any interest whatsoever in fixing the dang issues they just spent a year jamming down your throat? Why don't you care that they aren't even going to try to fix immigration or anything for that matter?

They can't? They won't? They don't want to? They're lazy? What is it?

m

Moves
22 Nov 22

@averagejoe1 said
ok, but your implication is that we are being fed propaganda, which equates to lies.
This is hard one, Marauder, but can you tell us a few examples of propoganda here?
I watch FOX for 30 seconds once in a while and can easily come to that conclusion.

w

Moves
22 Nov 22

@dork said
Sounds like you have a personal problem with the Democrats 🤷

They are not performing and you want a divorce...look, I get it. Come on over to our side and all is forgiven.
I want the problems fixed. That's it. I don't care who does it. Ds or Rs. Don't care.

You said I gotta wait. I gotta wait a year until they start campaigning again on the same issues they didn't try to fix? Why?

m

Moves
22 Nov 22

@dork said
@wildgrass

The Republicans will not fix anything until 2024.

Why would they?
If they did fix the things on your list the Democrats would run in 2024 with a platform saying they were successful.

The Repubs will wait until 2024.
The GOP have already laid out their agenda.
Investigate Biden
Investigate Fauci
Investigate immigration
Probably push further on abortion bans.

We don't see inflation and gas prices anywhere, do we.

Btw, by the time 2024 rolls around, the recession will be in the rear view mirror.

Wonder what you guys will talk about.

D

Moves
22 Nov 22

@mghrn55

Rearview mirror my a**

Lake Como

Moves
23 Nov 22

@wildgrass said
Jeepers Joe. I don't care who is president. He isn't God. Quiet with that.

Why aren't Republicans even remotely making any plans resembling any interest whatsoever in fixing the dang issues they just spent a year jamming down your throat? Why don't you care that they aren't even going to try to fix immigration or anything for that matter?

They can't? They won't? They don't want to? They're lazy? What is it?
Send us something that says we don't want to fix whatever-it-is-that-you-are-talking-about. There is a LIST Repub posted about what the hell they will fix and get the hell rid of. Look it up.

I will remind you, day after elections, he was asked what he would do diff, given the negative polls on his performance. Wildgrass...wildgrass.......He said "Nothing'. Wildgrass? Blindness setting in?

Wildgrass...he isn't God? You, who expounds on Trump's miscues, dares say that about Biden, but never once said it about Trump.
Will you say it now? Of course you believe it, but let us not negate every post you ever wrote.
ALL of you libs are slipping these days.

w

Moves
23 Nov 22

@averagejoe1 said
Send us something that says we don't want to fix whatever-it-is-that-you-are-talking-about. There is a LIST Repub posted about what the hell they will fix and get the hell rid of. Look it up.

I will remind you, day after elections, he was asked what he would do diff, given the negative polls on his performance. Wildgrass...wildgrass.......He said "Nothing'. Wildgras ...[text shortened]... ve it, but let us not negate every post you ever wrote.
ALL of you libs are slipping these days.
Where's the list? I looked it up before starting this thread but all I see is Hunter Biden.

E verify on the list?

Lake Como

Moves
24 Nov 22
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Where's the list? I looked it up before starting this thread but all I see is Hunter Biden.

E verify on the list?
I'll start a thread on it, in your honor. OP 'Republican plans'.
Why do y'all do this cat and mouse on the forum, it is. like, so gay...

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
24 Nov 22

@averagejoe1 said
So FOX is faking what they are reading off of the lap top , which happens to be Hunter's,,,,could be anybody's...What they have discovered and published is untrue? Lies? Why lie when the truth of the Biden's makes a better story?
It is true. Say after me, all the lap stop contents are true.
Daddy daddy, what’s a lap stop ?????

w

Moves
24 Nov 22
1 edit

@kmax87 said
Daddy daddy, what’s a lap stop ?????
A lap stop is bad. Very bad. You want no part of that son.

Also, as you can see by the Blue Lives Matter sign, we are pro-law enforcement in this household and this country. And law enforcement has that lap stop. But these particular law enforcement folks aren't being honest with us. We don't know why or how or what's on the lap stop, but it must be really bad because law enforcement isn't showing us what's on it. We're pro law enforcement, but selectively you see. We only support the law enforcement officers who persecute our political enemies.

w

Moves
24 Nov 22

@averagejoe1 said
I'll start a thread on it, in your honor. OP 'Republican plans'.
Why do y'all do this cat and mouse on the forum, it is. like, so gay...
The thread you started said this...
House Republicans will have subpoena power in the majority and control over powerful committees – and they plan to make investigations into the Biden administration a top priority.... House Republicans are eyeing potential probes into everything from the chaotic pullout from Afghanistan, border policies being overseen by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic, the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago, business dealings involving President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, and the bureaucratic decision-making behind Covid-related school closures and vaccine mandates.

... which is similar to what i wrote at the top of this thread. Investigate the Democrats, ignore all policies. The article briefly touched on an interest in border security, which isn't a plan at all, but that's about it.

Some list you got there.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
24 Nov 22

At least Sara Palin lost though her and other Republicans immediately started whining about the ranked choice voting system the People of Alaska put in place in a 2020 referendum.