1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 11:07
    Eric Trump Says Those Who Oppose His Dad Are ‘Not Even People’
    Then he decried the increase in name-calling and lack of manners in society today.

Go figure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/eric-trump-lashes-out-says-democrats-are-not-even-people_us_59377ea5e4b0aba888b9d6dd?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 11:16
    "In 24 hours, Fahrenthold has reported that Trump's foundation is seemingly guilty of a pay-to-play scam and false claims of giving on its tax forms. These are real scandals, unlike the accusations about the Clinton foundation."

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/02/trump-foundation-claimed-10000-donation-exist.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?utm_term=.a3631ef45105
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 11:29
    And how about stealing from a kids' cancer charity and then laundering it through another supposed charity foundation and then directly to the Trump Organization?

'And the article further says that the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity set up by the president, "apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization." '

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/trump-organization-charged-eric-trumps-cancer-charity-golf-events.html
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 11:53
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And how about stealing from a kids' cancer charity and then laundering it through another supposed charity foundation and then directly to the Trump Organization?

'And the article further says that the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity set up by the president, "apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for ...[text shortened]... //www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/trump-organization-charged-eric-trumps-cancer-charity-golf-events.html
    I hear rumblings in congress where they want to force T to show his tax forms. I can't wait for that one. That alone may run him out of town on a rail.
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 11:55
    Eric Trump Says Those Who Oppose His Dad Are ‘Not Even People’
    Then he decried the increase in name-calling and lack of manners in society today.

Go figure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/eric-trump-lashes-out-says-democrats-are-not-even-people_us_59377ea5e4b0aba888b9d6dd?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313
    A spoiled little rich boy, with an inflated sense of entitlement. Just like daddy.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 13:21
    Wouldn't it be funny if Trump, hounded into a corner by reality, decides to go out by nuking Russia?

Damn... that would be Python crossed with Dr. Strangelove dipped in Bill Hicks.

I'd love it!
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 13:54
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Wouldn't it be funny if Trump, hounded into a corner by reality, decides to go out by nuking Russia?

Damn... that would be Python crossed with Dr. Strangelove dipped in Bill Hicks.

I'd love it!
    You live in Denmark or some such? Don't think you would like being downwind from megaton nuke blasts.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 14:11
    There is no such thing as Republican morality.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 14:26
    If only the GOP could live up to the high moral standards of the DNC, but I regress
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 14:382 edits
    Originally posted by Eladar
    There is no such thing as Republican morality.
    What I think is quaint is the way in which Dims think that the DNC is so much more righteously superior to the GOP.

They really believe that their party is the party of God, not that they could ever mention his name cuz that is not PC. No, instead they only claim to be righteously superior while denying the existence of sin and God. Sure, it's crazy but so are they.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 14:49
    Originally posted by whodey
    What I think is quaint is the way in which Dims think that the DNC is so much more righteously superior to the GOP.

They really believe that their party is the party of God, not that they could ever mention his name cuz that is not PC. No, instead they only claim to be righteously superior while denying the existence of sin and God. Sure, it's crazy but so are they.
    The bottom line is Rebubs want less government, so big industry can ride shotgun over workers like in the 19th century. That sludge coming off our process, it won't hurt you...
    And they want minumum taxes but only for the uber rich, the middle class can go screw themselves for all they care.

And that would be because they have been bought and paid for by big business.

Of course Dems get some big business money but rebubs, they are rolling in magic money and just ever so co-incidentally bills gets passed that oh, I'll be darned, it accidentally helps big business cover up pollution and keep wages as low as possible, fuk those middle class assswipes they are lucky to have jobs at all. Rebubs make DAM sure the CEO's ALWAYS have platinum parachutes when the companies go under and 10000 people lose their pensions.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 16:341 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The bottom line is Rebubs want less government, so big industry can ride shotgun over workers like in the 19th century. That sludge coming off our process, it won't hurt you...
    And they want minumum taxes but only for the uber rich, the middle class can go screw themselves for all they care.

And that would be because they have been bought and paid for ...[text shortened]... LWAYS have platinum parachutes when the companies go under and 10000 people lose their pensions.
    People like yourself want government to assume the position of the corporation and run everything. Somehow that will make everything OK cuz they are such great people and the rest are rotters.

I reckon it's all about having a monopoly and undisputed control that no other power and be appealed to when the said monopoly becomes either abusive or corrupt, which they all become eventually.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 16:45

'And the article further says that the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity set up by the president, "apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for ...[text shortened]... //www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/trump-organization-charged-eric-trumps-cancer-charity-golf-events.html
    ... Clinton Foundation... cough-cough... Haiti...
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 16:521 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    ... Clinton Foundation... cough-cough... Haiti...
    Cough...cough....uranium....cough...Russians.....cough,.....cough....e-mails.

But it's all Putin's fault don't ya know.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 16:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    If only the GOP could live up to the high moral standards of the DNC, but I regress
    You sure do, whodey. You sure do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree