Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35898
    09 Jun '17 02:09
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I think republican morality can be summed up as: so long aa some corporation gets richer, it's fine.
    Specifically, the corporations that generously donate to MY campaign.

    It's called 'quid pro quo'.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52865
    09 Jun '17 05:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Specifically, the corporations that generously donate to MY campaign.

    It's called 'quid pro quo'.
    With lots and lots of quid....
  3. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Joined
    03 Jun '17
    Moves
    20331
    10 Jun '17 02:03
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Lets take your own interpretation of Erics remark.
    ... Now insults - especially those that go a bit too far, are, apparently exactly what Eric was complaining about. In fact, we could rightly ask whether or not Eric Trump has taken the time to objectively evaluate the information that is available about the people he is complaining about.

    Now lets ask ...[text shortened]... might not agree with as a 'partisan response'. Now that is a 'gap between honesty' and yourself.
    (1) I think that Eric is aware of the sort of information that he is evaluating... He believes it is baseless. Probably because he believes his father, and knows who his father is... You think that his father is a liar and is a snake oil salesmen, sure, but he does not think this way. Would it ever be funny to hear a man giving his father the benefit of the doubt and then defending him from insults?

    And if we look at the level of insults occurring within American politics now, it is hard to be surprised with his reaction.

    (2) An objective evaluation would be that Pres. Trump did not collude with Russia nor has he been acting in such a nefarious way. For if we had deemed the things that Trump had done as particularly objectionable, then the actions of the Obama administration & Loretta Lynch, the actions of the Hillary Clinton email scandal would also have to be treated with a certain dramatics.

    "Sounds like you are preemptively dismissing anything you might not agree with as a 'partisan response'. Now that is a 'gap between honesty' and yourself."

    Touche!

    I am merely saying that there are people who have such biased opinions and that sometimes we end up looking lik ewe will have to debate with someone who is just being hostile with us.

    That does not describe you, though.

    I include the statement because I believe that the Trump situation can be extremely sensitive to people and I do not want to have a debate that is driven by emotions. I will be someone's shoulder to cry on and drink a beer with you in the park to flesh out some of the FEELZ... But I do not want to have a rational discussion with people who color everything with emotions.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65586
    10 Jun '17 02:06
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Specifically, the corporations that generously donate to MY campaign.

    It's called 'quid pro quo'.
    Jeezus, and the Dims do it too Suzi, you need to take a step back and look at the way you rant on here, you're a variation on them, you're one of them.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35898
    10 Jun '17 02:251 edit
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Jeezus, and the Dims do it too Suzi, you need to take a step back and look at the way you rant on here, you're a variation on them, you're one of them.
    Frankly, that is a pretty weak and ignorant reason for re-creating government in their own kleptomaniac image -- that "everyone else is doing it". Wrong. Only Republicans go sooooo far in their quest to pander to the top 1%.

    Democrats do not fill their party platform with ways to keep the People down while promoting the Corporation. They do not fill the Supreme Court with those whose main dream is to make the filthy rich even richer, by injecting massive amounts of money directly into politics. They do not wait until the entire nation is fixated on Senate hearings before gutting Dodd-Frank, repealing most of the previous administration's effort to make financial institutions be responsible to their clients instead of their stockholders.

    The Trump administration and this Congress are walking in the shoes of the Hoover administration, who spent their days repealing many of the safeguards put on the financial sector, right up until Oct. 29th, 1929, the crash which started the Great Depression. And why? Because of their greed to inflate their wealth and take the money and run, before the system collapses for the unwashed masses.

    You can't tell me this is the Democratic Dream.
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65586
    10 Jun '17 02:26
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Frankly, that is a pretty weak and ignorant reason for re-creating government in their own kleptomaniac image -- that "everyone else is doing it". Wrong. Only Republicans go sooooo far in their quest to pander to the top 1%.

    Democrats do not fill their party platform with ways to keep the People down while promoting the Corporation. They do not fil ...[text shortened]... the system collapses for the unwashed masses.

    You can't tell me this is the Democratic Dream.
    Didn't take that step back, and didn't really expect you to.

    Carry on.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35898
    10 Jun '17 02:32
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Didn't take that step back, and didn't really expect you to.

    Carry on.
    Only the gutless "step back" when they're right.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65586
    10 Jun '17 02:391 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Only the gutless "step back" when they're right.
    You really need to hear yourself. The 'step back' I was refering to was to look at the bigger picture, but like so many other ranters it's only ever about the ticky tacky of your own keyboard, keep pounding away Suzi, keep hoping the clatter of your keyboard can be loud enough. because that's all it is, noise.

    Edit: One must also appreciate the humor of the self righteous, as if what you post on an anoymous message board is brave. We're impressed by your courage haw haw.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45684
    10 Jun '17 02:48
    Originally posted by Wajoma

    Edit: One must also appreciate the humor of the self righteous, as if what you post on an anoymous message board is brave. We're impressed by your courage haw haw.
    You too masked man.
  10. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65586
    10 Jun '17 03:001 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    You too masked man.
    I don't for a minute pretend it's brave, or that posting here is any kind of service, or sacrifice, or duty. The comment was in reference to suzi's 'gutless'
  11. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57056
    10 Jun '17 04:18
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    You really need to hear yourself. The 'step back' I was refering to was to look at the bigger picture, but like so many other ranters it's only ever about the ticky tacky of your own keyboard, keep pounding away Suzi, keep hoping the clatter of your keyboard can be loud enough. because that's all it is, noise.

    Edit: One must also appreciate the humor of ...[text shortened]... f what you post on an anoymous message board is brave. We're impressed by your courage haw haw.
    Is that the clicky clacky of your keyboard I hear?
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65586
    10 Jun '17 04:37
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Is that the clicky clacky of your keyboard I hear?
    That's deep shav.
Back to Top