1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 08:14
    If I point out that the Sassoons were drug pushers is that anti-Semitic just because they are Jewish? I don't think so, but what about this film? It asserts that the opium trade was a Jewish business because the Sassoons hired only Jewish people.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MhZXFHve5zxE/

If it is true is it anti-Semitic?
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 09:24
    Nope. In general.

However, if your accusations are one of many, and in the end it’s always the leftist elite, the media or the Jews who are behind a sinister plot to dictate society... then yes. Yes it is.

That’s why when you say it, it is antisemitic.
    Because the accusation is part of a larger agenda.

Don’t be an arse.

Heed my advice.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 09:341 edit
    @metal-brain said
    If I point out that the Sassoons were drug pushers is that anti-Semitic just because they are Jewish? I don't think so, but what about this film? It asserts that the opium trade was a Jewish business because the Sassoons hired only Jewish people.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MhZXFHve5zxE/

If it is true is it anti-Semitic?
    Damn I thought us Brits ran the opium trade.
    Oh yeah, no I didn’t watch the film claiming that the Jews were solely responsible for the trade in opium.
    What could that possibly even look like?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 09:451 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Damn I thought us Brits ran the opium trade.
    Oh yeah, no I didn’t watch the film claiming that the Jews were solely responsible for the trade in opium.
    What could that possibly even look like?
    An American did illegal sales of it and became the first American multi Millionaire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jacob_Astor

FDR's grandfather was in the opium trade. Most of FDR's family wealth was from opium money. Look up Delano.

They were not Jewish.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 16:20
    @Metal-Brain
    So all the immorality is on the DEMOCRAT party and the republicans are just angels. Got it.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 17:421 edit
    @metal-brain said
    An American did illegal sales of it and became the first American multi Millionaire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jacob_Astor

FDR's grandfather was in the opium trade. Most of FDR's family wealth was from opium money. Look up Delano.

They were not Jewish.
    Well what the f are you babbling about then. Yeah rich people have often done bad things to get rich and it’s still going on now.
    JFKs dad made money from bootleg booze, 🤷🏻royalty are just descendants of successful blood soaked warlords 🤷🏻
    Exactly what point are you trying to make?
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 18:20
    @Metal-Brain - a Jewish business because the Sassoons hired only Jewish people.

That's discrimination! and racism, too, of course.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    11 Feb '21 13:53
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Metal-Brain - a Jewish business because the Sassoons hired only Jewish people.

That's discrimination! and racism, too, of course.
    That’s a bit disingenuous if it’s not tongue in cheek. Nearly all criminal enterprises use people that they know and trust via familial and neighbourhood connections, are the Sicilian mob racist are the Irish mob and the Italian mob racist because of that employment practice.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '21 14:31
    @kevcvs57 said
    That’s a bit disingenuous if it’s not tongue in cheek. Nearly all criminal enterprises use people that they know and trust via familial and neighbourhood connections, are the Sicilian mob racist are the Irish mob and the Italian mob racist because of that employment practice.
    Yes, but they don't all have the backing of the British Empire to force opium on China and marry into the Rothschild family.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Feb '21 22:02
    @kevcvs57 - That’s a bit disingenuous if it’s not tongue in cheek.

It was tongue-in-cheek.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '21 22:07

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '21 05:17
    Not much has changed since then except they are making heroin out of it now.

http://www.dailyalternative.co.uk/exposed-british-soldiers-protect-afghanistan-opium-trade/
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 21:34
    John Kerry comes from opium money. From his Forbes side of the family. Now he is the climate czar.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 23:12
    Protecting the American Opium Trade

YouTube
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 10:16
    @metal-brain said
    Yes, but they don't all have the backing of the British Empire to force opium on China and marry into the Rothschild family.
    The Sicilian mafia had the backing of the US government during World War Two.
    What the British did to China and it’s people during that time was disgusting and inexcusable but they would have done it with or without the assistance of the Sassoon family. To single out the fact it involved some Jews is anti Semitic IMO.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree