1. Joined
    10 Jan '10
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 23:29
    I quite like this topic 🙂

I personally think people should be limited, there really just isn't room for more.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 23:39
    Who's going to make sure all those Indians and Indonesians are going to stop popping out the kids?

It seems to me that the rich have few kids and the poor generally have a lot of kids.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '10
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 23:47
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Who's going to make sure all those Indians and Indonesians are going to stop popping out the kids?

It seems to me that the rich have few kids and the poor generally have a lot of kids.
    There's one heck of a lot of poor people though. It's cruel but perhaps hystrectomies are the answer after 1 child in some parts?
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 23:52
    Help them out of poverty and they will switch from spamming out A Thousand Young (r selection) to making sure each child is extremely well taken care of and prepared (k selection).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-selection

Threats and demands from the rich are not going to make the poor stop breeding...it will just piss them off.
  5. Joined
    21 Jan '10
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 23:54
    I know the solution..... FREE CONDOMS!

Or just stabbing people in the crotch. With javelins.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '10
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 00:03
    Originally posted by Duelix

I'll get training for the Olympics!
    😀
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 00:081 edit
    Originally posted by Duelix

The poor outnumber you, tend to be more violent and familiar with hand to hand combat, and have access to spears. Be very careful.
  8. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 00:24
    It's really simple but not practiced, the poor do not have access to much entertainment. There really is not much for them to do. The main source of pleasure is sex. They screw like rabbits with no birth control. Hence the mother, screwing since she was 14, with multiple kids and no fathers in the picture. Hello welfare and food stamps on my hard earned tax dollars. Unless you are in an undeveloped country where your child will die from disease and starvation.

You know Mexico is ok since Nafta and the drug/human trafficking trade, but I'll never forget slipping down to Tijuana when I lived in Chula Vista, California. Dozens of emanciated 5-7 year olds would beg for money from the tourists while their fat 250lb moms waited at the end of the block. A responsible adult would have only as many children as they could support financially and emotionally. Who dat baby's daddy? Kudos to China for some of their policies like regulating births and mandatory 2 year military service for all male 18 year olds!

Question: What's the most confusing holiday in Harlem, New York?

Answer: Father's Day!

Made you laugh didn't I?

My heart goes out to all of those poor people in Haiti, but I wonder how much we are going to invest in this latest nation building escapade when we are still trying to rebuild Iraq and assert ourselves around the globe while our infrastructure crumbles around us!

You will have democracy via the world police! (Unless you are a main supplier of oil to the US).
  9. silicon valley
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 00:35
    Originally posted by ich binimKopfweg
    I quite like this topic 🙂

I personally think people should be limited, there really just isn't room for more.
    the grand canyon's quite empty.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 00:47
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    the grand canyon's quite empty.
    Great! You'll have someplace to move to when your neighborhood gets too crowded with poor, ignorant people.
  11. silicon valley
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 01:02
    i'm on the boundary between the apartment people and the people in the expensive houses.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '10
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 16:36
    Seriously, don't you all think having 1 child could help the planet out?

Protection is already available for many poorer people it's just they choose not to use it (the men anyway). After one child men should be prohibited.

😀
  13. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 16:49

Protection is already available for many poorer people it's just they choose not to use it (the men anyway). After one child men should be prohibited.

😀
    How many children do you have?
  14. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 16:52

😀
    More than one child could be discouraged. Perhaps tax incentives for not having children, or tax penalties for having more than one. But I don't that that banning more than one would be a good way to go.
  15. Joined
    18 May '09
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 16:53

😀
    Or sent to the vet?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree