1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '17 21:031 edit
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    Originally posted by @eladar

Girls find guys that they want to get pregnant by, but the guy doesn't want a long term relationship with her.

Correct.

Nor does he have the stable income or the desire to be a day in day out dad.

Often he does have a stable income which is why she picked him in the first place.

So she get ...[text shortened]... ieve it.

Because the fathers of these babies dump the women and claim it’s not their kid.
    Women choose to have sex with flaky guys although they see these men are not the father types.

They could find less good looking and less exciting men who would adore them for life. They only turn to these guys after they get pregnant by the attractive guys.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Oct '17 21:053 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '17 21:101 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Oct '17 21:44
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That was hyperbolic.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '17 22:231 edit
    Women are only choosy for who they want to get knocked up by when then are young and desirable.

After they've had a kid or two and are older and much less desirable, they settle for those other guys to help finance their family.

It is a longer term version of at 2 am the beer googles make the girls left over much more desirable.
  6. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 03:06
    Trust me. A lot. And they give the best Bjs.
  7. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 05:35
    Haha!
    Yes!
  8. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 05:40
    Did you read the link?

Girls find guys that they want to get pregnant by, but the guy doesn't want a long term relationship with her. Nor does he have the stable income or the desire to be a day in day out dad.

So she gets pregnant, he predictably dumps her or she dumps him to find a better sugar daddy.

The single mom situation is created by women who want to have it all, but transitions between multiple men to achieve it.
    Yes... women are obviously to blame...

Is there a rolling eye emojee I can insert here?

Genetics, biology, social-construction, Christianity, historic choices, alcohol... all summed up in a simple conclusion: women are to blame.

You do realise that anyone other than inbred rednecks and the US president won’t actually take your opinion seriously, don’t you?
  9. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 05:41
    Women are only choosy for who they want to get knocked up by when then are young and desirable.

After they've had a kid or two and are older and much less desirable, they settle for those other guys to help finance their family.

It is a longer term version of at 2 am the beer googles make the girls left over much more desirable.
    Oh sweet Jesus.
    Please come to Europe and address us in public!

Please!!
  10. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 06:011 edit
    As for the article you posted.
    It’s a very simplified explanation by a man who writes books on how to attract people.
    So, his audience probably isn’t very interested in any serious study on the matter.

Nor has his conclusion anything to do with single mothers.
    It’s an article about male insecurity: why are girls attracted to bad boys?
    And his conclusion is: they’re not. They’re attracted to a scala of traits. One of which is genetic make-up.

Again, instead of looking indepth at society and genetics, etc. The article (and the links he supplies) basically aims to tell you that if you want a one-night stand: go to a gym school and don’t shave for 2 days.

Nothing Desmond Morris didn’t explain in the Naked ape so many decades ago.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 13:57
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Yes... women are obviously to blame...

Is there a rolling eye emojee I can insert here?

Genetics, biology, social-construction, Christianity, historic choices, alcohol... all summed up in a simple conclusion: women are to blame.

You do realise that anyone other than inbred rednecks and the US president won’t actually take your opinion seriously, don’t you?
    It isn't my opinion, it is what the article said. Did you read yhe link in the original post?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 14:05
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    As for the article you posted.
    It’s a very simplified explanation by a man who writes books on how to attract people.
    So, his audience probably isn’t very interested in any serious study on the matter.

Nor has his conclusion anything to do with single mothers.
    It’s an article about male insecurity: why are girls attracted to bad boys?
    And his conc ...[text shortened]... shave for 2 days.

Nothing Desmond Morris didn’t explain in the Naked ape so many decades ago.
    He has a PhD in the field. Do you?

It isn't like he is writing an article on astrophysics. He is writing an article on a topic for which he has his doctorate.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 14:32
    How is that? I am not the type to father a bunch of kids I do not support.

Women are the ones making the choice to get pregnant by men who don't want them.
    But you dont support choice.

You are against abortion, no?
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 14:36
    Women choose to have sex with flaky guys although they see these men are not the father types.

They could find less good looking and less exciting men who would adore them for life. They only turn to these guys after they get pregnant by the attractive guys.
    Yeah and I had 2 kids to two different mothers, both of whom I was the primary care giver until 7years old.
    My boy is living with me full time at 12. My daughter is 21.

Just sayin' that there are many exceptions to your generalizations. I just wish you would understand that.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 15:06
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    But you dont support choice.

You are against abortion, no?
    I am against the killing of babies at any stage of development.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree