1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 02:11
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Dude, you are the king of idiotic statements.
    You certainly do follow me around. Looking for some attention?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 11:20
    Originally posted by @eladar
    You certainly do follow me around. Looking for some attention?
    Not from you. Thanks, but no thanks.

Leave it to you to create a thread trying to "explain" single mothers, as if you actually had a clue.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 13:35
    Dude, you make an idiotic statement requiring correction.
    Did I make any idiotic statement ? No, I dont think so.

How about you ?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 13:35
    Dude, you are the king of idiotic statements.
    beat me to it 🙂
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 19:171 edit

Leave it to you to create a thread trying to "explain" single mothers, as if you actually had a clue.
    Let's not forget that Elder believes that it is okay for a man to rape a passed-out woman or girl and that he does not consider that rape. LOL, and now; he comes in here blaming single mothers for being single mothers. The irony and hypocrisy is astounding. He is nothing but a worthless bad joke all the way around.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 00:50
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    [b]Leave it to you to create a thread trying to "explain" single mothers, as if you actually had a clue.
    Let's not forget that Elder believes that it is okay for a man to rape a passed-out woman or girl and that he does not consider that rape. LOL, and now; he comes in here blaming single mothers for being single mothers. The irony and hypocrisy is astounding. He is nothing but a worthless bad joke all the way around.[/b]
    Read the original link.

The truth is there.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 00:52

Then quit following me.

Your actions speak louder than your protests. What's the matter honey? Are the boys ignoring you now that you are no longer exactly young?

It's ok, daddy will take care of you.
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 01:082 edits
    Read the original link.

The truth is there.
    What link is that rapist lover? Do you mean the thread where you stated that you're a rapist loving apologist?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 01:171 edit
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201501/nice-guys-or-bad-boys-what-do-women-want%3famp

This article makes perfect sense. Average women who want it all, but can't get it all because they aren't the complete package themselves.

Solution, get the masculine traits from a one night stand, then try to find a good guy to finance you and your kid.
    There you go.

Educate yourself, if you are willing to do so.

Evidently, it is women who rape good men, at least financially. But the, I think many guys already know about that.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 02:09
    Then quit following me.

Your actions speak louder than your protests. What's the matter honey? Are the boys ignoring you now that you are no longer exactly young?

It's ok, daddy will take care of you.
    I'm not following you.

You show up in these threads, where I am already, spewing your vomit, your disgusting opinion, and you somehow expect people of conscience to not respond to your vile presence. No wonder you love Trump. He does exactly the same thing.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 02:10
    I'm not following you.

You show up in these threads, where I am already, spewing your vomit, your disgusting opinion, and you somehow expect people of conscience to not respond to your vile presence. No wonder you love Trump. He does exactly the same thing.
    I started this thread honey.

It's alright, you can keep posting to the threads I start. Whatever makes you feel better.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 03:501 edit
    I started this thread honey.

It's alright, you can keep posting to the threads I start. Whatever makes you feel better.
    She doesn't need your permission loser
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 07:58
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    She doesn't need your permission loser
    Yeah, I know she doesn't need my permission to follow my posts and reply to me. But I figured she needed a little love and acceptance.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 08:07
    Yeah, I know she doesn't need my permission to follow my posts and reply to me. But I figured she needed a little love and acceptance.
    Don’t you think people have an obligation to stand up to hate and misinformation?
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '17 08:10
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Don’t you think people have an obligation to stand up to hate and misinformation?
    Hate and misinformation?

What the guy writes is in many cases true. You've noted this is nothing new.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree