1. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    06 Feb '23 23:23
    @kmax87 said
    You guys hate farm subsidies, which is a farmer tax break. It is there for a reason. You can google all the reasons,

You do get the insanity of your argument right? On the one hand the engine of economic prosperity are subsidies/tax breaks to farmers and other primary producers, which is what governments do, right?, but somehow government 'creeping in' will also end all of the prosperity that it was fundamental in helping to create??!! Go champ!
    I have never said anything against farm subsidies. It is agriculture monopolies that I oppose. They prevent capitalism and competition. Agriculture monopolies are hurting most farmers.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Feb '23 00:591 edit
    @phranny said
    I have never said anything against farm subsidies. It is agriculture monopolies that I oppose. They prevent capitalism and competition. Agriculture monopolies are hurting most farmers.
    are you limited to farming?

what about walmart, lowes, home depot, cvs, walgreens, best buy, hancock fabrics ect?
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    07 Feb '23 01:18
    @mott-the-hoople said
    are you limited to farming?

what about walmart, lowes, home depot, cvs, walgreens, best buy, hancock fabrics ect?
    To my knowledge, these are not monopolies. If I am wrong, then antitrust laws should be applied.
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    07 Feb '23 01:39
    @phranny said
    I never said you did. My comments were for Ave Joe.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Feb '23 01:47
    @phranny said
    To my knowledge, these are not monopolies. If I am wrong, then antitrust laws should be applied.
    oh lawd…what am I dealing with here.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Feb '23 06:47
    @mott-the-hoople said
    seems your leftist web site is biased…

https://www.heritage.org/taxes/commentary/trumps-tax-cuts-worked-tax-hikes-now-will-kneecap-economic-recovery-covid-19

And what did democrats do? RAISED TAXES on the middle class!
    And The Heritage Foundation isn't biased AT ALL.

You Trumpers are still taken in by the snake oil salesmen.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Feb '23 11:57
    @suzianne said

Settle, Suzianne. Is not every entity biased in some way. If you ask 50 people/entities if student loans should be forgiven, each would have their own opinions, which would be bias. Start a thread on those which are not biased. So how have you been? We need more fire in the Forum.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Feb '23 12:04
    @suzianne said

there is talk here about you using multiple IDs …care to address that?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Feb '23 13:33
    @mott-the-hoople said
    there is talk here about you using multiple IDs …care to address that?
    Na, it's just her one,,,because the words snake oil, gaslight, right, non- sequitur, such as that, have not appeared as far as I could tell!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree