1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 13:11
    @whodey said
    It's OK, it's what Leftists do. Essentially their main debate tactic are ad hominem attacks. Just fling accusations of racism, bigotry, not caring about people, etc., instead of debating issues they would otherwise loose in a debate.

I feel sorry for them. It's all they have. Then again, in addition to the ad hominem attacks, people are losing their jobs as a penalty fo ...[text shortened]... st amendment though. It would behoove them to disarm people before they take away all their rights.
    This post is so nonsensical that I seriously do not know where to begin.

Maybe I'll just ignore it for what it is: the ravings of a lunatic
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 18:46
    @whodey To date though, about half of Americans now favor doing away with free speech. The US is becoming increasingly fascist.

Yup. That's because the progs see themselves as "in power' already. And naturally, they are dictatorial and want all things their way.

Go back to when McCarthyism was in full bloom in America. I bet the progs were damn thankful that freedom of speech existed.

In other words, only their ilk will have free speech, the rest of us, "off with yer head".
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 08:48
    @whodey said
    Speaking of children sex slaves, there are today more slaves in the world than at any other time in human history, but the Left is too preoccupied with the slavery of the 1800's and tearing down statues to be concerned.

Besides, those children got passed the abortion goalie and are viewed as having been better if they were never born.
    Yes, economic slavery simply replaced overt slavery. Men used to be able to support their wives while they stayed home and took care of the kids. Now it takes both genders working to support a family. This seems to be an overlooked fact people don't want to face honestly.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 09:51
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Kev, I wouldn't be so quick to call it mock concern.

It is somewhat common knowledge here in the US that child sex slaves are
    brought into America over the Mexican border and then, sold.

And when the child becomes of age where it is no longer desirable, the "owner"
    kills it, gets another sex child,, rinse and repeat.

This is beyond reprehensible. What do th ...[text shortened]... m in an improper manner" - and all of America has a feeking heart attack, OMG! But the kids...? nada
    I’m not saying it doesn’t happen earl, we have sex slaves crossing the UK border all the time, I’m saying whodey is not concerned about the victims, just about the border.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 10:501 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    I’m not saying it doesn’t happen earl, we have sex slaves crossing the UK border all the time, I’m saying whodey is not concerned about the victims, just about the border.
    I did not know that, Kev. (I'm a sheltered Yank :-))

If an individual holds up "sex slaves" in an effort to get a wall, well, sorry. It goes
    deeper than that for me.

But then there are people here (I don't know about England) that just don't care. That troubles me. A lot.
    These victims are not just slaves, they are the most brutally treated slaves of all.
    And they are children!! Even the idea that they are dark skinned STILL does not
    get the left involved in a meaningful way.

This issue really makes me wonder about ALL of America. Truly.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 11:15
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I did not know that, Kev. (I'm a sheltered Yank :-))

If an individual holds up "sex slaves" in an effort to get a wall, well, sorry. It goes
    deeper than that for me.

But then there are people here (I don't know about England) that just don't care. That troubles me. A lot.
    These victims are not just slaves, they are the most brutally treated slaves of all.
    And ...[text shortened]... left involved in a meaningful way.

This issue really makes me wonder about ALL of America. Truly.
    But you think a wall rather than good policing, reliable intelligence and a body politic that actually gives a Shute rather than one that doesn’t as long as the melons get picked and they and their socioeconomic cohorts get their cheap domestics.
    If this sex trafficking is profitable and relatively risk free there is no wall that will stop it, a wall will only stop the genuinely exhausted economic migrant or political refugee that have no logistical support or money to avoid any given barrier.
    The most effective weapon in tackling the sex trafficker is removing the threat of arrest and deportation in regard to its victims.
    I think this ‘common knowledge’ usually consists of nothing more than whispers and if you try to pin someone down to an actual event it turns out no one actually has knowledge of anything in reality.
    There will be children trafficked for Nonces but as for killing it will be quite a small proportion given the subjects value in the wider sex industry either way a wall isn’t going to have a significant effect on this trade. Only the likelihood of detection and a fear of the consequences for the traders and their customers will have any real impact.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 15:481 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    But you think a wall rather than good policing, reliable intelligence and a body politic that actually gives a Shute rather than one that doesn’t as long as the melons get picked and they and their socioeconomic cohorts get their cheap domestics.
    If this sex trafficking is profitable and relatively risk free there is no wall that will stop it, a wall will only stop the genu ...[text shortened]... ection and a fear of the consequences for the traders and their customers will have any real impact.
    The children getting in cannot cross the border legally, they would be apprehended.
    Hence, they come into the US by sneaking in. Makes sense. No one knows they are here.

Once they get into the country, policing is not really going to catch enough of
    them. They have policing now, anyway, it just is not enough.

With that said, I cannot for the life of me understand why people do not want to
    try to prevent sex slaves, drugs, guns going back and forth over the border
    by building a wall.

Yes, the democrats get more voters, I get it. But good lord, how can anyone use
    that excuse when the stakes are so high?

PS: I have tried to show what benefit there is to having a wall. Can you please
    show me what benefit America gets by having no wall.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 16:13
    @earl-of-trumps said
    The children getting in cannot cross the border legally, they would be apprehended.
    Hence, they come into the US by sneaking in. Makes sense. No one knows they are here.

With that said, I cannot for the life of me ...[text shortened]... re is to having a wall. Can you please
    show me what benefit America gets by having no wall.
    The wall will not stop the importation of any profitable product into any country including the US, we have the North Sea as a natural barrier but it doesn’t stop sex, drug or people trafficking.
    If you build an impenetrable wall they will smuggle the contraband in by air, sea and road.
    The wall is and always has been a Trump gimmick and I cannot believe people are still falling for it.
    All it will do is put migrants and asylum seekers ( including children ) into the hands of the professional traffickers.
    It’s your country earl if you can get a wall built and it makes you feel safer then so be it. But do not pretend or be convinced by propaganda that your doing it for the children. That would be to horrific an irony.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 17:231 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    The wall will not stop the importation of any profitable product into any country including the US, we have the North Sea as a natural barrier but it doesn’t stop sex, drug or people trafficking.
    If you build an impenetrable wall they will smuggle the contraband in by air, sea and road.
    The wall is and always has been a Trump gimmick and I cannot believe people are still ...[text shortened]... be convinced by propaganda that your doing it for the children. That would be to horrific an irony.
    Kev, I have heard all that many times before.

What I was trying to exact from you is, why the tremendous resistance?
    If the wall fails, it fails.
    What I want to know is, what benefit does the country get from no wall, or what
    damage to America is sustained due to the wall?

The fighting over the wall is way to high for me to think that there isn't a hidden agenda.

And BTW, if a thief wants to break into your home, he will, no matter the amount of locks.
    So why lock your door?
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Jun '20 19:01
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Kev, I have heard all that many times before.

What I was trying to exact from you is, why the tremendous resistance?
    If the wall fails, it fails.
    What I want to know is, what benefit does the country get from no wall, or what
    damage to America is sustained due to the wall?

The fighting over the wall is way to high for me to think that there isn't a hidden age ...[text shortened]... thief wants to break into your home, he will, no matter the amount of locks.
    So why lock your door?
    Well if you’ve heard it before earl why did you pick up on my post to whodey and his mock concerns regarding child sex slaves.
    The straight answer to your question is that the kind of wall Trump boasts about would be one of the 21st Centuries most expensive follies, totally ineffectual for its stated aim of keeping migrants out and maybe some of your fellow citizens feel the money would be better spent elsewhere, like, oh I don’t know, solar panel farms in them border states or rehab units for those Americans who suffer from the addictive effects of legal and illegal drug trades, or any number of positive projects, anything but a near useless interminable line of easily circumvented concrete and Razor wire.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '20 02:09
    Again, why was Berman fired? If it wasn't to protect certain people involved in the Epstein case why was it?

Every reason I have heard for the firing was lame and stupid. Only the Epstein connection makes any sense at all.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 22:20
    @Suzianne
    I guess its the fact there are conspiracy theories and conspiracy nutters too.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 23:27
    @earl-of-trumps said

With that said, I cannot for the life of me understand why people do not want to
    try to prevent sex slaves, drugs, guns going back and forth over the border
    by building a wall.
    Because all those things enter the country predominantly via seaports. The wall is
    a knee-jerk reaction to the simplistic idea that everything bad comes from Mexico.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 23:28
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    I guess its the fact there are conspiracy theories and conspiracy nutters too.
    Why doesn't someone just ask Berman why he thinks Trump fired him? Isn't that just common sense? Nobody thought about doing real journalism and simply ask the man?

I thought democrats were outraged Berman was fired for no good reason. I guess if you have no curiosity to ask Berman the dems don't really care. Must be fake outrage if the dems are willing to let lying Trump slide on this one. Remember? Trump lied and said it was Barr and he didn't know about it.

You must secretly love Trump. You want him to get away with it.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 23:32
    @metal-brain said
    Why doesn't someone just ask Berman why he thinks Trump fired him? Isn't that just common sense? Nobody thought about doing real journalism and simply ask the man?

I thought democrats were outraged Berman was fired for no good reason. I guess if you have no curiosity to ask Berman the dems don't really care. Must be fake outrage if the dems are willing to let lying Tru ...[text shortened]... arr and he didn't know about it.

You must secretly love Trump. You want him to get away with it.
    Berman is set to testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee Thursday. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ousted-sdny-prosecutor-geoffrey-berman-to-testify-before-congress-next-week/ar-BB16itVj

Maybe you should make the tiniest attempt to follow up on such details before you start ranting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree