1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '20 14:03
    Berman was fired by Trump's AG. Berman was investigating the Epstein conspiracy. This only gets minimal media mention. Why? This is an important development. Who will now be in charge of the investigation into the Epstein conspiracy?

Gislaine Maxwell had her appearance delayed for 2 weeks and that was a couple of months ago. Did she appear? Were there more delays? Where is the madam trafficker of children for sex slaves? Her friend reportedly said that Gislaine had so much dirt on so many people they can't let her be prosecuted. Seems like her friend was right.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-high-society-contacts.html

What about the other people involved in Epstein's conspiracy who are never mentioned in the news media? It isn't only Gislaine.

YouTube
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '20 15:40
    This is the best documentary I have seen about the Epstein conspiracy fact. The corporate news media has been keeping us in the dark about the whole story.

YouTube
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '20 22:18
    Why was Berman fired? Trump had Barr fire Berman after Barr told DJT he would not resign. Why?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '20 05:55
    @metal-brain said
    This is the best documentary I have seen about the Epstein conspiracy fact. The corporate news media has been keeping us in the dark about the whole story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-c-ZOMyLs8
    What is a “conspiracy fact”?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jun '20 06:15
    @divegeester said
    I see you caught that too, I was wondering as well.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Jun '20 13:591 edit
    Wouldn't shock me at all to know that the Epstein related prosecution(s) is the reason why Berman is being sacked. It just seemed to come out of nowhere and no one has really cleared the air.

Let us not forget that Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were Mossad operatives who got dirt on people for Israel and who got protection from Israel in the past (Epstein Florida conviction). The last I heard, Ghislaine is in a posh home in Paris, within a half mile from the Israeli embassy.

I, for one, think that Israel got dirt on Trump and have been using him all along, and stymieing this investigation would very likely please Israel.

So there ya go.

I know one thing, these actions won't be seriously challenged by dems.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Jun '20 15:17
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Wouldn't shock me at all to know that the Epstein related prosecution(s) is the reason why Berman is being sacked. It just seemed to come out of nowhere and no one has really cleared the air.

Let us not forget that Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were Mossad operatives who got dirt on people for Israel and who got protection from Israel in the past (Epstein Florida co ...[text shortened]... srael.

So there ya go.

Yeah it doesn’t look like anyone wants to seriously open this can of worms. You can trust sleaze to be non partisan.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Jun '20 20:48
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah it doesn’t look like anyone wants to seriously open this can of worms. You can trust sleaze to be non partisan.
    You got it, Kev.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/503994-the-memo-storm-brewing-after-chaotic-berman-firing

Further complicating the political dynamics for Trump, no compelling rationale for the firing of Berman has been given.

Maybe I am as guilty at jumping at a reason for the dismissal as others but I still have my opinion.

Long ago, Trump was in a position to fire Comey but would not do so until the
    investigation of Russia gate was wound down, for obvious reasons.
    So my guess is, there was a LOT of pressure on him to get rid of Berman.
    Like "extorsion" type pressure.

Again, just an opinion.
  9. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    23 Jun '20 21:01
    @earl-of-trumps said

Let us not forget that Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were Mossad operatives who got dirt on people for Israel and who got protection from Israel in the past (Epstein Florida co ...[text shortened]... srael.

So there ya go.

My, my Earl, didn't know that till now.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 08:28
    @divegeester said
    A conspiracy that is not a theory and a well documented part of history. Iran/Contra for example. Iran/Contra is a well known conspiracy that people prefer to call a scandal instead of a conspiracy. It isn't a theory. It is a fact.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 10:12
    @suzianne said
    I see you caught that too, I was wondering as well.
    A conspiracy fact would be something like, Putin done it.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 10:15
    @metal-brain said
    Berman was fired by Trump's AG. Berman was investigating the Epstein conspiracy. This only gets minimal media mention. Why? This is an important development. Who will now be in charge of the investigation into the Epstein conspiracy?

Gislaine Maxwell had her appearance delayed for 2 weeks and that was a couple of months ago. Did she appear? Were there more delays? Wher ...[text shortened]... mentioned in the news media? It isn't only Gislaine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQOOxOl9l80
    Speaking of children sex slaves, there are today more slaves in the world than at any other time in human history, but the Left is too preoccupied with the slavery of the 1800's and tearing down statues to be concerned.

Besides, those children got passed the abortion goalie and are viewed as having been better if they were never born.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 10:47
    @whodey said
    Speaking of children sex slaves, there are today more slaves in the world than at any other time in human history, but the Left is too preoccupied with the slavery of the 1800's and tearing down statues to be concerned.

Besides, those children got passed the abortion goalie and are viewed as having been better if they were never born.
    Do you find that you have to mop the blood off the floor everytime you wring your hands in mock concern.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 12:241 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Do you find that you have to mop the blood off the floor everytime you wring your hands in mock concern.
    Kev, I wouldn't be so quick to call it mock concern.

It is somewhat common knowledge here in the US that child sex slaves are
    brought into America over the Mexican border and then, sold.

And when the child becomes of age where it is no longer desirable, the "owner"
    kills it, gets another sex child,, rinse and repeat.

This is beyond reprehensible. What do they say in England, beyond the pale?
    Yet, sadly, this is not even on the radar for the average American.

EDIT TO SAY:
    I really bristle when I see some woman go to #METOO and say, "Billy Joe touched me on the bum bum in an improper manner" - and all of America has a feeking heart attack, OMG! But the kids...? nada
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 13:032 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Kev, I wouldn't be so quick to call it mock concern.

It is somewhat common knowledge here in the US that child sex slaves are
    brought into America over the Mexican border and then, sold.

And when the child becomes of age where it is no longer desirable, the "owner"
    kills it, gets another sex child,, rinse and repeat.

This is beyond reprehensible. What do th ...[text shortened]... m in an improper manner" - and all of America has a feeking heart attack, OMG! But the kids...? nada
    It's OK, it's what Leftists do. Essentially their main debate tactic are ad hominem attacks. Just fling accusations of racism, bigotry, not caring about people, etc., instead of debating issues they would otherwise loose in a debate.

I feel sorry for them. It's all they have. Then again, in addition to the ad hominem attacks, people are losing their jobs as a penalty for not being perceived as PC. Soon those who hate free speech will more than likely be able to repeal the First Amendment that protects free speech. But really if you are free to destroy people economically for the things they say I think repealing the First Amendmet is a little over kill. All they need then is control over their stooge judges to keep things they way they like them.

To date though, about half of Americans now favor doing away with free speech. The US is becoming increasingly fascist. I think they need to first repeal the Second before the First amendment though. It would behoove them to disarm people before they take away all their rights.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree