1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 May '21 15:19
    @moonbus said
    Harris served as senator from California from 2017 to 2021, and as the attorney general of California from 2011 to 2017. That's ten years of experience in government. She knows how government works better than Trump ever did or ever will. That has nothing to do with whether you agree with her agenda. MTG, on the other hand, has no experience of government; a freshman with no clue about protocol or decorum in the House.
    Oh Lord, Am I going to re-open this can of worms? Tell me how did trump get so much accomplished as president, whether you liked those moves or not, if he did not know how the government works? I will grant you of course that he was no politician.
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    14 May '21 16:19
    Biden is a weak senile old fool doing whatever he is told by his handlers.
    We don't really have a president right now.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 May '21 16:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    Oh Lord, Am I going to re-open this can of worms? Tell me how did trump get so much accomplished as president, whether you liked those moves or not, if he did not know how the government works? I will grant you of course that he was no politician.
    What he very nearly accomplished was the destruction of the democratic process itself. And he's not done trying.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    14 May '21 17:12
    @averagejoe1 said
    Tell me how did trump get so much accomplished as president.
    The highlight of his tenure was when he invited those tourists to the Capitol.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '21 19:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '21 19:48

7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '21 00:50
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    What? Kev implies that (all) white Americans fear and hate black women????? My, my, and only yesterday y’all were saying thatTrump stated unequivocally that ‘all’ Mexicans were rapists.
    If the first statement is a lie, then is it possible you apply such blanket broad brush to everything?? Trump is hereby exonerated.....and many nice Mexicans as well.
    “All rightvwing white men fear and hate black women” . Reslly good stuff for the forum
  8. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    15 May '21 02:36
    You are so obtuse you are an insult to thick people, you stupid woman! You ploughed right through that without a trace of cognition. Your handlers need to upgrade your algo, with a humour module.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 May '21 02:51

10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 May '21 08:11
    No he didn’t you are lying and misrepresenting the posts of other contributors to make up for your own lack of comprehension.
    You should read threads and attempt to grasp the central theme before jumping in on a poster with your usual obnoxiously arrogant attitude.
    If you have failed to comprehend the fundamental change in the attitudes of the Republican Party and its supporters post 2008 culminating in the present cult like adoration of Trump and his emphasis on the culture war and the politics of race over fiscal restraint and social conservatism then that is just another example of your lack of awareness of anything out with your narrow concerns.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 May '21 10:21
    Ah cool, I see this thread has moved on from asking the average one to take his meds and is in the "Duchess fights everyone" stage.
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 May '21 10:36
    @zahlanzi said
    Ah cool, I see this thread has moved on from asking the average one to take his meds and is in the "Duchess fights everyone" stage.
    Just waiting for Ghost and Rusty to show up, or FMF and Dive -- then we can all get popcorn, sit back, and watch. Not much more will happen here, I guess.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '21 12:50
    But keep your eye on Susan Rice..... if you ever see her. She and Barack..... cool as the center-seeds in s cucumber.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '21 12:57
    @dood111 said
    Biden is a weak senile old fool doing whatever he is told by his handlers.
    We don't really have a president right now.
    Note that our lib Friends here cannot bring themselves to admit that what you said is correct.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 May '21 13:19
    @averagejoe1 said
    But keep your eye on Susan Rice..... if you ever see her. She and Barack..... cool as the center-seeds in s cucumber.
    I’m sure your right about this Joe, I mean you usually are.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree