1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 May '23 10:56
    https://nypost.com/2023/05/16/university-of-wyoming-sorority-sisters-say-they-live-in-fear-of-trans-member/
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '23 14:14
    @averagejoe1 said
    https://nypost.com/2023/05/16/university-of-wyoming-sorority-sisters-say-they-live-in-fear-of-trans-member/
    1. NY Post

2. Wyoming

It writes itself.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 May '23 15:011 edit
    @suzianne said
    1. NY Post

2. Wyoming

It writes itself.
    Don't follow. So you are saying it is not happening? That it is a lie?
    I think you and Thousand are having some Freudian problems. Your obviously having never been in a sorority, and his hate of about everything around him, have caused you both to have deep-set comments about every happening, which do not bode well for your well being. Something to ponder, I would think. You libs are dropping like flies.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 May '23 15:241 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I think you and Thousand are having some Freudian problems. Your obviously having never been in a sorority, and his hate of about everything around him, have caused you both to have deep-set comments about every happening, which do not bode well for your well being. Something to ponder, I would think. You libs are dropping like flies.
    Yeah them straight predator types are always a threat to women, regardless of what they are wearing. But when a ex POTUS and perspective future POTUS can laugh off a sexual predator conviction and get supported in that by his political party then no woman is safe.
    I bet they are much more likely to get raped by the straight predator in jeans and football shirt though.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 May '23 17:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    Some algorithm has figured out how to make you click on stuff.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 May '23 18:231 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Some algorithm has figured out how to make you click on stuff.
    No, actually my daughter is at U of Wy and has to dodge the creature, not the best atmosphere. She will remain a Kappa, but I and another father are going buy a house for 6 of the girls to move into, in the Fall. When we flip it in about 2 years, we will make money in our sleep. That is a given for me, every day of my life, but I only say it to piss you libs off who do not make big money in your sleep. I am in a far away place at the moment, not 'working', but will be wealthier in the morning. You?

What is an algorhythm? oops, misspell!
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 May '23 18:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    No, actually my daughter is at U of Wy and has to dodge the creature, not the best atmosphere. She will remain a Kappa, but I and another father are going buy a house for 6 of the girls to move into, in the Fall. When we flip it in about 2 years, we will make money in our sleep. That is a given for me, every day of my life, but I only say it to piss you libs off who do ...[text shortened]... ot 'working', but will be wealthier in the morning. You?

Is she part of this lawsuit?
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 May '23 19:191 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Is she part of this lawsuit?
    No, not carrying a sign in the street, and I have trained her to avoid any political crowds when it is impossible to prevail or change their forward movement. Impossible with these circus freaks..
    The libs on the other side have been shown to hurt people. She will be faced with much worse grief in her future, so I am telling her and her friends to save it.
    Wouldn't you? Or, give your daughter a sign for the street? What a joke.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '23 19:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    I was in a sorority.

Alpha Chi Omega. I'm still close with two sisters who live nearby.

Our charity efforts concentrated on domestic violence.

I'm guessing you're the one that doesn't give the slightest damn about it.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '23 20:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    No, actually my daughter is at U of Wy and has to dodge the creature, not the best atmosphere. She will remain a Kappa, but I and another father are going buy a house for 6 of the girls to move into, in the Fall. When we flip it in about 2 years, we will make money in our sleep. That is a given for me, every day of my life, but I only say it to piss you libs off who do ...[text shortened]... ot 'working', but will be wealthier in the morning. You?

This is what the right has devolved into. Calling another human being a 'creature'.

Fits my first impression. A bunch of sissy girls getting all Karen-like over someone that doesn't piss them off as much as it pisses off their dads. Daddy pays the bills, so you gotta dance when he gets his undies in a bunch.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '23 20:05
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah them straight predator types are always a threat to women, regardless of what they are wearing. But when a ex POTUS and perspective future POTUS can laugh off a sexual predator conviction and get supported in that by his political party then no woman is safe.
    I bet they are much more likely to get raped by the straight predator in jeans and football shirt though.
    The captain of the football team was always more dangerous than some lesbians or trans.
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 May '23 20:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    No, not carrying a sign in the street, and I have trained her to avoid any political crowds when it is impossible to prevail or change their forward movement. Impossible with these circus freaks..
    The libs on the other side have been shown to hurt people. She will be faced with much worse grief in her future, so I am telling her and her friends to save it.
    Wouldn't you? Or, give your daughter a sign for the street? What a joke.
    Good, based on this article it certainly looks like this a predatory law firm backed with money from a far-right group. I kind of feel sorry for the women directly involved in the law suit. They are being taken advantage of for political and financial gain.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '23 02:23
    @suzianne said
    I was in a sorority.

Alpha Chi Omega. I'm still close with two sisters who live nearby.

Our charity efforts concentrated on domestic violence.

I'm guessing you're the one that doesn't give the slightest damn about it.
    My apologies, I am quite surprised, your being Chi O. Just a product of my upbringing, I guess.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '23 02:31
    @suzianne said
    This is what the right has devolved into. Calling another human being a 'creature'.

Fits my first impression. A bunch of sissy girls getting all Karen-like over someone that doesn't piss them off as much as it pisses off their dads. Daddy pays the bills, so you gotta dance when he gets his undies in a bunch.
    Look hard at this seeming human.....not creature-esque to you.??
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '23 07:20
    @averagejoe1 said
    My apologies, I am quite surprised, your being Chi O. Just a product of my upbringing, I guess.
    I had a great upbringing, with two parents who loved me very much. I guess the real difference between me and her is that I had a dad who was a human being who saw past his own insecurities, and taught me to do the same.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree