1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    05 Sep '12 21:16
    http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/two-occupy-bridge-bombers-enter-guilty-pleas

Have you ever seen such blank faces in your life?

<insert GWB crack here>
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '12 21:51

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '12 21:551 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/two-occupy-bridge-bombers-enter-guilty-pleas

Have you ever seen such blank faces in your life?

<insert GWB crack here>
    Looks like their association with the occupy movement was pretty tenuous at best. Looks like they set out to be violent

"They were soon joined by three other men and “appeared to be together and was constantly moving throughout the crowd expressing displeasure at the crowd’s unwillingness to act violently.”

When an organizer of the protest said they wanted to act peacefully, one of the men said “**** that” and the whole group walked away, according to the FBI."
    (Note: You can imagine what the **** is).

So basically when the actual protest organizer told them that they wanted nothing to do with violence they well, went to move forward with their idiocy.
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    05 Sep '12 23:111 edit
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Looks like their association with the occupy movement was pretty tenuous at best. Looks like they set out to be violent

"They were soon joined by three other men and “appeared to be together and was constantly moving throughout the crowd expressing displeasure at the crowd’s unwillingness to act violently.”

When an organizer of the protest said t ...[text shortened]... they wanted nothing to do with violence they well, went to move forward with their idiocy.
    Yeah, I know.

I do think the nuts in the OWS crowds have at least gotten the left wingers to lay off the nuts in the TP crowds. Has anyone noticed decreased media attention of individual TP nuts since OWS started?

The lesson is that there are enough nuts to go around to all sides and so the tarring of the TP based on the nuts with racist signs was also pretty unfair.
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 10:321 edit
    Yeah, I know.

I do think the nuts in the OWS crowds have at least gotten the left wingers to lay off the nuts in the TP crowds. Has anyone noticed decreased media attention of individual TP nuts since OWS started?

The lesson is that there are enough nuts to go around to all sides and so the tarring of the TP based on the nuts with racist signs was also pretty unfair.
    YouTube

Check out the dashing fellow holding the left end of the sign (viewer's right) at the start of this video. He makes another brief appearance at the 5:30 mark.

I am the 99%.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 12:56
    Looks like the local meth market is about to collapse if these guys no longer have access...
  7. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 13:03
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Looks like the local meth market is about to collapse if these guys no longer have access...
    😴
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 13:17
    I don't know why these people just don't go join a commune somewhere instead of trying to grab a peice of mammon that they say is sinful.

Strange.
  9. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 13:36
    Originally posted by whodey
    I don't know why these people just don't go join a commune somewhere instead of trying to grab a peice of mammon that they say is sinful.

Strange.
    They built their own, but the police kicked them out.
  10. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 13:43
    Originally posted by rwingett
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eynDyCVSZOE

Check out the dashing fellow holding the left end of the sign (viewer's right) at the start of this video. He makes another brief appearance at the 5:30 mark.

I am the 99%.
    I like the idea of the moratorium - no more evil foreclosures.

Of course, as soon as the moratorium is passed, I'm stopping my mortgage payments. So are most other people, of course. That means, presumably, all the banks will fail pretty soon. Hmmm... no more mortgages, I guess (well, maybe Fannie and Freddie can still give out a few if Uncle Sam gives them enough $$ and a directive to). I guess that means the number of people who can actually buy drops by oh, about 90%. Prices will probably come down about 75% in the first month. No more home equity lines means decreased purchasing power. Forget double dip recession; try double digit recession. Contract the economy and decrease the tax base by what? 25% maybe? Let's increase benefits of course, that's the OWS way, no? Maybe we run a $3T deficit next year. Who cares, right? At least we didn't get "sold out."

Great idea, there OWS!
  11. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 13:45
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eynDyCVSZOE

I am the 99%.
    Heh. You DO look a little like Ming. 😉
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 13:51
    I like the idea of the moratorium - no more evil foreclosures.

Of course, as soon as the moratorium is passed, I'm stopping my mortgage payments. So are most other people, of course. That means, presumably, all the banks will fail pretty soon. Hmmm... no more mortgages, I guess (well, maybe Fannie and Freddie can still give out a few if Uncle Sam gives them ...[text shortened]... next year. Who cares, right? At least we didn't get "sold out."

Great idea, there OWS!
    No more mortgages and no more property tax.

It's anarchy I tell ya!! 😲

Now I just need to find a police car to deficate on. 😛
  13. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 14:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    No more mortgages and no more property tax.

It's anarchy I tell ya!! 😲

Now I just need to find a police car to deficate on. 😛
    It is kind of ironic, that the radical left want a moratorium on bank foreclosures, but at the same time want increase in taxes, which presumably includes property taxes (which is where local government get most of their money).

So, question for anyone who wants a moratorium on bank foreclosures: Do you also want a moratorium on foreclosures by towns and counties on account of unpaid property tax?
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 14:50
    It is kind of ironic, that the radical left want a moratorium on bank foreclosures, but at the same time want increase in taxes, which presumably includes property taxes (which is where local government get most of their money).

So, question for anyone who wants a moratorium on bank foreclosures: Do you also want a moratorium on foreclosures by towns and counties on account of unpaid property tax?
    Only taxes on the rich, and the rich are all those people who make more than I do. 😛
  15. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 16:33
    I am the 99%.
    Sweet fist pump action there. You put your sign-holding comrade to shame.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree