Debates

S
BentnevolentDictater

x10,y45,z-88,t3.1415

Moves
28 May 07
2 edits

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6215815.stm

How long do you think the human race will tolerate the various totalitarian movements that are perpetrated under the guise of the Communist religion?

Have you noticed the vim and vigor of the commies on rph today? They are again in near ecstasy over the possibility of another police state making strides against the USA.

Any thoughts? Please note that the phrase "any thoughts", pretty much precludes commies from posting here.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
28 May 07

Originally posted by StarValleyWy

How long do you think the human race will tolerate the various totalitarian movements that are perpetrated under the guise of the Communist religion?

Have you noticed the vim and vigor of the commies on rph today? They are again in near ecstasy over the possibility of another police state making str ...[text shortened]... ? Please note that the phrase "any thoughts", pretty much precludes commies from posting here.
I thought (eh eh eh) that the BBC was commie propaganda...

S
BentnevolentDictater

x10,y45,z-88,t3.1415

Moves
28 May 07

Originally posted by Palynka
I thought (eh eh eh) that the BBC was commie propaganda...
Do you support Chavez or not?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
28 May 07

Do you support Chavez or not?
I support Chavez...

pause...

...NOT!

M
Steamin transies

Moves
28 May 07

Have you noticed the vim and vigor of the commies on rph today? They are again in near ecstasy over the possibility of another police state making str ...[text shortened]... ? Please note that the phrase "any thoughts", pretty much precludes commies from posting here.
Commies are, in general, a group of people always looking for a way out of misery, while simultaniously being a group of people that are only happen when miserable. That combined with their lack of desire to provide for themselves makes them an interesting group of people.

Their desire to have the easy life, (provided by communism) leads them to be attracted to supposed communist leaders. These same leaders are the leaders that cause constant misery. This misery is what makes them happy. It provides them with a constant stream of hopelessness to cling to, which makes them happy. At this point, they get to indulge their lifelong dream by listening to communist leaders tell them how he is going to make their lives better.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
28 May 07

Originally posted by Merk
Commies are, in general, a group of people always looking for a way out of misery, while simultaniously being a group of people that are only happen when miserable. That combined with their lack of desire to provide for themselves makes them an interesting group of people.

Their desire to have the easy life, (provided by communism) leads them to be attracte ...[text shortened]... ng dream by listening to communist leaders tell them how he is going to make their lives better.
Utter rubbish.
Communists are the people who opposed Hitler in Nazi Germany, the brave people who fought Franco in Spain and the suffering individuals who stood up to Stalin in Russia.

A communist is someone who wants production and distribution under control of those that produce. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Your propaganda is not only insulting, it's also inaccurate and making a mock of history.
Your children will be ashamed of you.

M
Steamin transies

Moves
28 May 07

Originally posted by shavixmir
Utter rubbish.
Communists are the people who opposed Hitler in Nazi Germany, the brave people who fought Franco in Spain and the suffering individuals who stood up to Stalin in Russia.

A communist is someone who wants production and distribution under control of those that produce. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Your propaganda is not onl ...[text shortened]... ng, it's also inaccurate and making a mock of history.
Your children will be ashamed of you.
I new I could ruffle some feathers with that one. Lol!

No Name Maddox

County Doledrum

Moves
28 May 07
1 edit

He's basically repeating the mistake of the Bolsheviks: over-compensation and paranoia. RCTV have plainly committed criminal acts, but a far better policy would have been to highlight these acts and let them speak for themselves. Going on about "capitalist soap operas" just makes him look ridiculous. I doubt he was ever a real communist anyway: you only have ot look at his ideological tergiversations over the last ten years to see that he's not much less opportunistic than his far-right opponents.

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/2007/05/cartoon-coup-d%E2%80%99etat/

S
BentnevolentDictater

x10,y45,z-88,t3.1415

Moves
28 May 07

Ummm..... Those are well deserved scales. Not feathers.

Once a lizard, always a mindless lizard.

d

Moves
28 May 07

A job well done, troll.

S
BentnevolentDictater

x10,y45,z-88,t3.1415

Moves
28 May 07

Originally posted by Palynka
I support Chavez...

pause...

...NOT!
LOL

Good. 🙂

S
BentnevolentDictater

x10,y45,z-88,t3.1415

Moves
28 May 07

Originally posted by darvlay
A job well done, troll.
How you doing two face? Stabbed any friends in the back today? Like you did me?

d

Moves
28 May 07

Uh... wha? 😕

S
BentnevolentDictater

x10,y45,z-88,t3.1415

Moves
28 May 07

Originally posted by darvlay
Uh... wha? 😕
"What he's really good at is being an alcololic. He comes here and says a lot of stupid stuff then disappears for a year."

Does that sound familiar?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
28 May 07

I find it very unbelievable...that you have friends.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.