'The Interview'

'The Interview'

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IP

Moves
08 Mar 21

This may not be a debate, but I think the Queen of England did a fairly good job of upstaging the 'Harry and Meghan' interview with her broadcast. I won't be watching the Harry and Meghan interview, I don't have a sick bucket big enough to last the whole thing, and no doubt we'll be treated to the 'highlights' ad nauseum, which is I think an appropriate way of putting it.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
08 Mar 21

Haven't followed it that closely but close enough to know that Harry is a grandson to the Queen.

All I can say is... he's a crud.

rain

Moves
08 Mar 21

@indonesia-phil said
This may not be a debate, but I think the Queen of England did a fairly good job of upstaging the 'Harry and Meghan' interview with her broadcast. I won't be watching the Harry and Meghan interview, I don't have a sick bucket big enough to last the whole thing, and no doubt we'll be treated to the 'highlights' ad nauseum, which is I think an appropriate way of putting it.
I haven't followed it either, except enough to know that the racist British press drove them to leave their "Royal duties".

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-48212693

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Mar 21

@indonesia-phil said
The yanks will lap it up like a dog lapping it’s own vomit.

It’s all oxygen for the fire of their own little brand management.

IP

Moves
08 Mar 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Haven't followed it that closely but close enough to know that Harry is a grandson to the Queen.

All I can say is... he's a crud.
That's close enough, beyond that I wouldn't bother.

Your second paragraph refers; fair comment.

IP

Moves
08 Mar 21

@divegeester said

From what I've seen on news reports and in terms of which of them was the most sickening, I make it a draw.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
08 Mar 21

I see book deals coming

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
08 Mar 21
1 edit

@divegeester said

Hey it's not our fault that the allure of California girls stole your Prince.

D

Moves
09 Mar 21
1 edit

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
09 Mar 21

Obviously not giving a toss about the royal family (although I have discussed cookies with the Dutch king and queen in a shop Salzburg) I haven’t paid this story much attention.
So I gandered over to the Beeb (BBC) to see what they had to say.

My first reaction was: Meghan’s black?
My second reaction was: I couldn’t finish the article. It just doesn’t interest me.

If Meghan felt uncomfortable in the royal family, it’s probably less to do with colour and far more to do with breeding.
She’s an American actress, not a Dutchess who’s father has owned the same land for centuries with all the males of the family having been educated at Eton.

Wallis Simpson wasn’t accepted either.
The good news for Meghan is that the royals will probably attend her funeral.

Oh well.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Mar 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
What has being “pro brexit” got to do with it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Mar 21

@shavixmir said
Obviously not giving a toss about the royal family (although I have discussed cookies with the Dutch king and queen in a shop Salzburg) I haven’t paid this story much attention.
So I gandered over to the Beeb (BBC) to see what they had to say.

My first reaction was: Meghan’s black?
My second reaction was: I couldn’t finish the article. It just doesn’t interest me.

I ...[text shortened]... d either.
The good news for Meghan is that the royals will probably attend her funeral.

Oh well.
They are all as bad as each other. All this public mudslinging is unedifying but it will build their brand in the US. They are already multimillionaires. I sure Megan was treated poorly by some in the family and by some in the institution, she’s not the first and she won’t be the last.

The Monarchy as a corporate institution is of value to the UK, the “family” are largely a bunch of flakey wastrels. When the Queen passes away there will be wholesale re-engineering of the institution, its funding, scale and scope.

D

Moves
09 Mar 21

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
09 Mar 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You keep claiming others have poor reading comprehension.

Perhaps you’re just not communicating clearly?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Mar 21

A pointless interview.