1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 09:062 edits
    Who are they? Where are they? And what do they want?

I know very little about this group but it strikes me as concerning at the very least to have secret societies. Isn't it at least fair that they make clear their intent so that we can either leave them be or dismantle them?
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 09:12
    Originally posted by @christopher-albon

I know very little about this group but it strikes me as concerning at the very least to have secret societies. Isn't it at least fair that they make clear their intent so that we can either leave them be or dismantle them?
    They are just a decoy for the Reptilians, hostile aliens who slowly infiltrate world governments until their mothership arrives. You sheeple worry about the masons while reptilians pave the way to the enslavement of humanity
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 09:29
    Okay, I'll take that on board and these 'lizards'. How come they're aliens when we had such an ample supply here on Earth before?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 09:36
    Okay, I'll take that on board and these 'lizards'. How come they're aliens when we had such an ample supply here on Earth before?
    if we didn't have the catastrophic meteorite impact that wiped the dinosaurs, we too would have been ruled by their descendants. the reptilians are a race of hyper advanced lizard like creatures from a planet that allowed dinosaurs to thrive and didn't allow mammals to prosper.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 09:412 edits
    Aren't there cave drawings of reptilians leading mankind to safety during the ice age and stuff like that? Could have just been a hyper advanced human in a lizard suit you know?
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 09:43
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    if we didn't have the catastrophic meteorite impact that wiped the dinosaurs, we too would have been ruled by their descendants. the reptilians are a race of hyper advanced lizard like creatures from a planet that allowed dinosaurs to thrive and didn't allow mammals to prosper.
    That... is a surprisingly good storyline for a SciFant novel. Go write it, it's NaNoWriMo.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 09:511 edit
    Back to the thread though. Mason's bunch of gits or not?

edit. There appears to be a whole bunch of fearmongering surrounding silence on the issue. That doesn't bode well for their intent.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 09:591 edit
    I live in Southampton, England and it's a right dive. I'd like to know how it got that way and what we have the Masons knocking around for.

To be clear it's an otherwise beautiful city but there's not so much as a single traveller's hostel here for example.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 10:03

I prefer carpenters over masons, but then plumbers would have to be the worst of them all.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 10:05
    Aren't there cave drawings of reptilians leading mankind to safety during the ice age and stuff like that? Could have just been a hyper advanced human in a lizard suit you know?
    of course that's just what the reptilians want you to think
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 10:06
    Back to the thread though. Mason's bunch of gits or not?

edit. There appears to be a whole bunch of fearmongering surrounding silence on the issue. That doesn't bode well for their intent.
    they are the tool of reptilians. some masons are even reptilians in disguise. wake up already. it is not the masons we should worry about, it is the reptilians.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 10:08
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    they are the tool of reptilians. some masons are even reptilians in disguise. wake up already. it is not the masons we should worry about, it is the reptilians.
    You're not, by chance, a mason are you?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 10:09
    I wanna know who the un-free masons are.

Anyone?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 10:13
    Also we got motorbikes tearing around the city and suburbs day and night well above the decibel limit. Entire gangs turning up in town with no police supervision. No Internet cafe's other than indian shops back rooms. The list goes on. I thought there were a load of Masons in Southampton. I've found their clubhouse but it didn't look like anyone was home.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 10:15
    You're not, by chance, a mason are you?
    He is on to you "Z".

Ok, who here knows the secret hand shake?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree