1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 08:48
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Jesus H Christ.

Must every thread on this bloody forum come down to people trolling each other?

Intelligence and knowledge are pointless if you’re not an interesting and likable person.

And by reading this thread, I’m sure as hell never asking any of you to a BBQ.
    What If i bring my own burgers?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 17:16
    The Masons are basically an international European good old boys group that is a way to make connections. It is a great way to get connections in government or business.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 21:52

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 21:57

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 22:041 edit

6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 03:59
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Jesus H Christ.

Must every thread on this bloody forum come down to people trolling each other?

Intelligence and knowledge are pointless if you’re not an interesting and likable person.

And by reading this thread, I’m sure as hell never asking any of you to a BBQ.
    Not necessarily every thread Shav, but even though I have yet to do the analysis, I will confidently state that in direct parallel of Godwin's law,

"As an online discussion or RHP thread involving the Duchess grows longer, the probability of a 'comparison involving Hitler' or the ad hominable/trolling behavior on her part, approaches 1"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 22:01

8. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 22:13
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    For the record, the first attack on this thread was (surprise, surprise) by Duchess 64, when she launched into a typical trolling diatribe against KD on p3, 2posts down

At least 6 very volatile posts were exchanged between these 2 learned posters before I joined in.

I see Duchess still had a few later jibes to contribute. Nothing ever changes.
  9. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 22:34
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I prefer carpenters over masons, but then plumbers would have to be the worst of them all.
    So what about pipefitters and pipewelders and the worst STEAMFITTERS?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 22:42

11. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 22:551 edit
    I think Duchess is missing my point that she also *jumped in* in the thread, before me, at the aforementioned post to incite some sort of argument with KD

It may amaze Duchess, but I do agree about her assessment of KD's personality, particularly the *flying off the handle* bit. I suspect it is exponentionally linked to JD consumption.

Thus, my bewilderment at Duchess' alignment with this poster on the thread in which he droned on about some ancestor who lost an arm to a bullet/cannonball and did/didn't go to Andersonville.

All delivered with KDs usual perfect use of written English (sarcasm intended)
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 23:151 edit

13. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 23:25
    Sorry, not hoping to provoke another 'Nam

I will concede ( being a reasonable person ) that Duchess' first post on this thread was a reasonable criticism of KDs definition of 'masons', in which he seemed to imply that masons are all white, and Duchess provided a link that would imply that this is not the case.

(As a UK resident, not myself a 'mason', but knowing many who are, I can confirm that 'over here' masons are certainly not always *white*)

I see Duchess64 prefers to not further comment on her previous allegiance with the almost illiterate KD.

Neither would I !!
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 08:38
    Seems like the reptilians already infiltrated this forum
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    08 Nov '17 19:04
    Richard Pryor was a Mason.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree