1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 20:541 edit
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    If you are still going to court in front of this judge, your best defense would be to wear a Masonic ring and make sure the judge sees it and look clean cut and conservative. You most likely would be left alone by this judge after that.
    Agreed. I was already thinking of sticking my finger in their ring. lol. j.k. I'll reserve judgement until I've got all the facts.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 21:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 21:184 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    LOL. you really are a worthless joke Duchess and you know nothing but what wiki tells you, which BTW, means absolutely nothing. Furthermore dumb arse, I NEVER said that there where not Black Masons, I said I have never seen or head of any but that I would not doubt that there were. Go somewhere where you can get a life you absolutely worthless to God and the human race troll. You think you know something about everything but you know nothing but what Wiki (open public) tells you. I have privately talked with a leader of the Masons and other Masons, so how about you dumb arse? LOL again, you are an absolutely worthless troll. Good day dumb arse. LOL You're the one who is too insecure to realize that every reference you have ever given in this forum is academically absolutely WORTHLESS to anyone in the real world!!!
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 21:292 edits
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    There are several Masons where I live in the far northern United States. Every town around where I live has a Masonic lodge. The town that I live in has a fish (Walleye) dinner every month at the Masonic lodge in town for the whole public at a reasonable price. The town I lived in before I moved had a Mason symbol on the top of a mountain right by t ...[text shortened]... un Ringling Bros And Barnum & Bailey Circus which recently shut down after more than 150 years.
    Edit: They own and operate Shriners Circus, Shriners Hospitals, and many other children hospitals. NOT Ringling Bros And Barnum & Bailey Circus. I'm truly supersized Duchess did not catch that; since she knows it all about everything and such. LOL Wiki must not have a open to the public opinion for that one. lol
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 22:01
    Originally posted by @christopher-albon
    Agreed. I was already thinking of sticking my finger in their ring. lol. j.k. I'll reserve judgement until I've got all the facts.
    Good luck. 🙂
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 23:501 edit
    I know much more than KingDavid403 about the strengths and weaknesses of Wikipedia's articles on history.

Your modesty is most admirable Duchess.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 23:571 edit
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    That... is a surprisingly good storyline for a SciFant novel. Go write it, it's NaNoWriMo.
    It's not a new idea. It came from Conan but it's now a major conspiracy theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians

From the Wyvern movie:
    youtube.com/watch?v=7d5_1uDlK-Y&t=2m36s
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 23:58
    Originally posted by @christopher-albon
    Also we got motorbikes tearing around the city and suburbs day and night well above the decibel limit. Entire gangs turning up in town with no police supervision. No Internet cafe's other than indian shops back rooms. The list goes on. I thought there were a load of Masons in Southampton. I've found their clubhouse but it didn't look like anyone was home.
    Are you saying Freemasons are a biker gang?
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Nov '17 23:59
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Oh, the thread isn’t about Trump, so let’s just take the pish.

Good god.

The Masons is basically the same as the rotary club. They get together to do well.
    The secrecy, initiations, etc. Are all ritualistic remnants of traditions.

They have a strict rule of earning your place. The more you earn (within the context of seniority, not personal weal ...[text shortened]... e lodge decides if they’ll allow him in or not (if not, then he’s black-balled, as it’s called).
    Fourteen US Presidents were Freemasons.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 00:101 edit

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 00:151 edit

12. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 00:191 edit
    LOL, sorry Duchess. I have received nothing under an A and have a 4.0 grade average. I get my Bachelors Degree in one month. 🙂 😀 LOL I did need to hire a tutor for my written English course tho. Still received an A in both courses. 🙂
  13. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 00:202 edits
    How nice to see the former allies , the troll D64 and the almost illiterate King David at each others throats

Shall I throw the War Of Secession in there so that they can again cosy up?
  14. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 00:211 edit
    Originally posted by @st-dominics-preview
    How nice to see the former allies , the troll D64 and the almost illiterate King David at each others throats

Run along wiggle butt boy. You mama's calling; she has some more crosses ready for you and your buddies to burn.
  15. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 00:221 edit
    God bless

Oh, God bless, you wittily added the burning crosses!

You forgot the full KKK hooded outfit

Because the WOS was all about slavery, wasn't it?

God bless

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree