The people that are better off than four yrs ago

The people that are better off than four yrs ago

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
77d

@mott-the-hoople said
4 FOUR yrs ago…biden wasnt president yet
That is why it was crap four years ago. Learn to read.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
77d

@boonon said
All fake or grossly misrepresented numbers. I don't know anyone who is better off now than four years ago. Houses are over priced, energy cost more, groceries. I don't care who is to blame, no one is currently trying to help the average American. They will take my taxes and when that is not enough they print more money. They take from the working man and woman and give it away free.
Stop with the fairy tales.

w

Moves
77d

@boonon said
All fake or grossly misrepresented numbers. I don't know anyone who is better off now than four years ago. Houses are over priced, energy cost more, groceries. I don't care who is to blame, no one is currently trying to help the average American. They will take my taxes and when that is not enough they print more money. They take from the working man and woman and give it away free.
Lol grocery prices? Four years ago we were wiping with our recycling because store shelves were out of toilet paper.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
77d

@wildgrass said
Lol grocery prices? Four years ago we were wiping with our recycling because store shelves were out of toilet paper.
You could have just showered…

Anyhoo… probably not, wasn’t the great orange wise-one mumbling something about shower pressures?

Dunno. He mumbled about a great many things.

Republicans are living in a fantasy, fear fuelled nightmare. Even when things are going the right way economically, they’ve been brainwashed into repeating: Can’t be true. Democrats to blame. trump good, Biden bad.

They are completely void of any notion of reality.

D

Moves
77d

The Bidens.

Lake Como

Moves
77d

@wildgrass said
Yeah mate that's what I wrote. The world was s*** 4 years ago.
Sorry that you have disclosed that, for you, the world was shyte. Do you think it was shyte for everyone (citizens) in the USA? The posts of liberals are scatterbrained. We have no idea what you mean most of the time, as with this post.

Lake Como

Moves
77d

@suzianne said
Being a fantasist and telling lies and fairy tales on this forum (despite seeing what success Trump has with that plan) is not a good look, either. Nobody except fellow morons are fooled by the same stories that fool you.

I, personally, am also doing better. And if Trump is allowed to fool us all again, as a government employee, I'll be doing worse. Also, as a middle i ...[text shortened]... abandon Biden programs that have helped so many, in favor of Trump programs that will hurt so many.
What Trump programs hurt the average man? Here is one of a thousand links, I am sure you can find your thousand that hurt, please publish for us.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/articles/blue-collar-presidency/

Moves
77d

@wildgrass said
Yeah mate that's what I wrote. The world was s*** 4 years ago.
no it wasn’t…Things were still affordable, immigration was under control…then biden opened the border for anyone wanting in, criminals terrorist and all. And locked US citizens down.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
77d

@mott-the-hoople said
no it wasn’t…Things were still affordable, immigration was under control…then biden opened the border for anyone wanting in, criminals terrorist and all. And locked US citizens down.
Oh, good grief, who told you that, your Orange Jesus?

Moves
77d

@mott-the-hoople said
Remember when he was campaigning Biden said that any president that allowed 300,000 deaths from Covid to happen had no business being president?
Then after he took office a million more deaths happened?
That was awesome.

Moves
77d

@suzianne said
why do you think “ someone told me”?

I experienced it, and you have too, you just lie about it.

D

Moves
77d

@suzianne said
No. We can see and hear what's happening around us because we don't have our heads stuck up our arse.

Lake Como

Moves
77d

@suzianne said
Sue, honestly, you lose creds. I have tried ripostes and repartee with you, but those who ask you how old you are really do have a point. You're losing me, maybe a few others. Maybe you ARE a child, it gives me pause.
Keep it up.

w

Moves
76d

@mott-the-hoople said
Good lord mott. Immigration under control? Schools were closed, run on groceries, stock market tanking, zoom calls all day long.

I guess it was fine if you had a 3 month supply of groceries and no kids. For the rest of us, the absence of leadership was palpable.

w

Moves
76d

@averagejoe1 said
Sorry that you have disclosed that, for you, the world was shyte. Do you think it was shyte for everyone (citizens) in the USA? The posts of liberals are scatterbrained. We have no idea what you mean most of the time, as with this post.
We had to wear a mask while jogging, thanks to the orange man.

Things were better? Puhleeze.