The people that are better off than four yrs ago

The people that are better off than four yrs ago

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
76d

@wildgrass said
We had to wear a mask while jogging, thanks to the orange man.

Things were better? Puhleeze.
You didn't have to do anything if you manned up.

Did a flight to Aus when aircraft were mask mandated:

They guy said 'where's your mask'
I said 'don't need one, got a permit'
He said 'let's see it'.
I gave him a folded piece of paper, on the front it said 'I am exempt from wearing a face covering' So he opened it up like a pamphlet expecting to see some official goobermint BS, flipped it over, nothing, flipped it back nothing, turned it upside down nothing, haha, that's all it said.

Did not wear a mask.

Moves
76d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Good lord mott. Immigration under control? Schools were closed, run on groceries, stock market tanking, zoom calls all day long.

I guess it was fine if you had a 3 month supply of groceries and no kids. For the rest of us, the absence of leadership was palpable.
4 yrs ago, this month to be exact, that covid was announced to be a pandemic. Nothing had been ordered up to that point. Things were booming.
Dems realized they couldnt win a fair election, so by conspiring with china they released the covid virus they developed in a lab. The rest is history.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
76d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
“ Being personal on the forum is not so good,”
Hahaha unbelievable level of irony, Joe the blowhard ad his wise old granny telling posters to cut the personal anecdotes 😂😂

D

Moves
76d

@mott-the-hoople said
4 yrs ago, this month to be exact, that covid was announced to be a pandemic. Nothing had been ordered up to that point. Things were booming.
Dems realized they couldnt win a fair election, so by conspiring with china they released the covid virus they developed in a lab. The rest is history.
Democrats only policy is to import/bribe voters.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d

@mott-the-hoople said
4 FOUR yrs ago…biden wasnt president yet
The US economic stats look pretty good today.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d

@djj said
Democrats only policy is to import/bribe voters.
You’ve just made that silliness up because you’re upset that the US economic stats are looking good.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
But your buddy just pointed out that Biden wasn’t President four years ago.

And what…!? While Trump was President the opposition party did what!? Good grief, do you really believe this crap you’ve just written?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d

@wajoma said
You didn't have to do anything if you manned up.

Did a flight to Aus when aircraft were mask mandated:

They guy said 'where's your mask'
I said 'don't need one, got a permit'
He said 'let's see it'.
I gave him a folded piece of paper, on the front it said 'I am exempt from wearing a face covering' So he opened it up like a pamphlet expecting to see some official goob ...[text shortened]... ed it back nothing, turned it upside down nothing, haha, that's all it said.

Did not wear a mask.
So you defied Trump’s mandate on masks. Good for you.

Did you write to Trump to complain?

D

Moves
76d
1 edit

@divegeester said
You’ve just made that silliness up because you’re upset that the US economic stats are looking good.
Free admission, free nikes, free hotels, free credit cards, free travel, and free g e t o u t o f j a i l c a r d s when they revert back to their natural habits. Not to mention first in line for whatever comes up. And democrat policies? You mean the ones that are forcing business's to close because of rampant theft? The one's that decriminize the willful transmission of things like aids, and crapping in the street? The ones that filled the NY subway system with national guards? Yeah, you're on a winner, keep that up.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d
1 edit

@djj said
Free admission, free nikes, free hotels, free credit cards, free travel, and free g e t o u t o f j a i l c a r d s when they revert back to their natural habits. Not to mention first in line for whatever comes up. And democrat policies? You mean the ones that are forcing business's to close because of rampant theft? The one's that decriminize the willful transmission of thi ...[text shortened]... ones that filled the NY subway system with national guards? Yeah, you're on a winner, keep that up.

I haven’t seen any stats on “crapping in the street”.
Maybe you could provide a link.

D

Moves
76d

@divegeester said
Exactly. Just fob off anything you don't like. Then it doesn't exist.

D

Moves
76d

@divegeester said

Maybe you should stop watching propaganda news channels. You might keep up.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d

@djj said
Exactly. Just fob off anything you don't like. Then it doesn't exist.
The US economic stats are looking good.

Gun control, illegal immigration and public health less so.

Try to be less partisan and parochial in your perspective and maybe you’ll have clearer outlook.

D

Moves
76d

@divegeester said

&t=190s

At least this guy has the decency to use a bin.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d
1 edit

@djj said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUwlSrFRqi4

Maybe you should stop watching propaganda news channels. You might keep up.
Do you have some other bonafide stats on the US economic condition?