The people that are better off than four yrs ago

The people that are better off than four yrs ago

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
76d

@wajoma said
You didn't have to do anything if you manned up.

Did a flight to Aus when aircraft were mask mandated:

They guy said 'where's your mask'
I said 'don't need one, got a permit'
He said 'let's see it'.
I gave him a folded piece of paper, on the front it said 'I am exempt from wearing a face covering' So he opened it up like a pamphlet expecting to see some official goob ...[text shortened]... ed it back nothing, turned it upside down nothing, haha, that's all it said.

Did not wear a mask.
Different people had different responses, but whether you're wearing a mask or showing your papers to strangers, things were not better then than now. Terrible argument.

Actually kinda surprised the right wingers want to bring up 4 years ago, a crisis that exposed the lazily unprepared white house run by a president who didn't seem to want to tell us the truth. People panicked because we watched him knowingly lie to us over the coronavirus.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
76d

@Cliff-Mashburn
And you ignore the reason for that statement which BTW I totally agree with. Trump fukking IGNORED the covid pandemic for month after month puking such statements as ingest bleach, kills covid in minutes or same with putting a UV light up your ass.
Then it was found he had stock in competing pharm companies and did not want competition to lower his own stock and that is the reason for the month after month delay and incompetent inaction. So hundreds of thousands died because of that, for instance he literally stole med supplies when they were very short, a DEM state buys and pays for ventilators and he had feds grab them and give them to repub states and that is on the record. So yes he IS responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths, he has much blood on his hands..

Moves
75d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
Hey assswipe, I am one of those recently employed and those job numbers don't lie, the only lie coming out is idiots like you deny deny deny, I assume you also don't believe Earth is round or it was all fake going to the moon. I made 61K from my job and I can say for sure I am better off now than two years ago.
Mr. Authoritarian, you have no weight here. You have supposedly worked everywhere? Why can't you keep a job? Answer me that? Why were you out of work and now consider yourself one of the fake numbers. You never answered my question in the other thread you little pussy. AUTHORITARIAN can't hold a job so I make up my past jobs.

Moves
75d

@wildgrass said
Different people had different responses, but whether you're wearing a mask or showing your papers to strangers, things were not better then than now. Terrible argument.

Actually kinda surprised the right wingers want to bring up 4 years ago, a crisis that exposed the lazily unprepared white house run by a president who didn't seem to want to tell us the truth. People panicked because we watched him knowingly lie to us over the coronavirus.
You keep trudging ahead with the false narrative that covid had already hit four years ago. looks kind of foolish of you

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
75d
1 edit

@boonon
Kiss my ass, I don't need to answer to you or any other ultrarightwingnut like you here.
Hey, if you study hard for a few years you might get into the rarified rating of 1000.

w

Moves
75d

@mott-the-hoople said
You keep trudging ahead with the false narrative that covid had already hit four years ago. looks kind of foolish of you
All public schools were completely shut down in March 2020. Trump-o was the president. People like mott really forgot, or this unique delusion?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
75d

@wildgrass
He knows exactly what went on in 2020, he is just attempting, like his god king Trump, to rewrite history. Like that will exonerate Trump with hundreds of thousands of deaths on his hands from willful incompetence handling the Covid crisis.

Moves
75d

@wildgrass said
All public schools were completely shut down in March 2020. Trump-o was the president. People like mott really forgot, or this unique delusion?
how many were shut down on march 14 2020? the date this thread started in 2024

w

Moves
75d

@mott-the-hoople said
how many were shut down on march 14 2020? the date this thread started in 2024
I dunno man ask the US president from 2020. You can't look it up? I think schools in Idaho were open? My kids school had already announced they were not going back the whole year.

The CDC asked schools to prepare to close in February. The CDC is an executive branch federal agency, right? Who was president?

w

Moves
75d

Big 10 championship was cancelled in 2020 because of COVID and it's literally on right now.

Whose false narrative again?

Moves
75d

@wildgrass said
Big 10 championship was cancelled in 2020 because of COVID and it's literally on right now.

Whose false narrative again?
yep...the effects of covid first starts showing up

what is your point?

w

Moves
75d

@mott-the-hoople said
yep...the effects of covid first starts showing up

what is your point?
Taint a false narrative. Things sucked four years ago. Stock market had crashed, schools closed, sports cancelled. A habitual liar as commander in chief kept saying everything's fine.

Moves
75d

@wildgrass said
Taint a false narrative. Things sucked four years ago. Stock market had crashed, schools closed, sports cancelled. A habitual liar as commander in chief kept saying everything's fine.
Trump was trying to keep people from panicking. The economy was booming under Trump, many records were broken. The American dream was alive and well.

Dems were so intent on winning an election they elected to, along with their partner china, release something that would destroy that economy and subvert the election system. Many people died as a result. But hey, they were old and not in good health, just a drag on the govt. The rest is history. Now everyone is broke, credit cards maxed, American dream is dead. But you men wearing dresses have got it made right?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
75d
2 edits

@Mott-The-Hoople
Trump trying to keep the public from panic. Sure, that is what he said, I heard that but what it was in reality was deliberate incompetence, he did the things I said he did, and historians know it as well, he has blood on his hands from his month after month of inaction, ingest bleach, stick a UV light up your ass, kills covid in minutes, the reason he said that BS was he had stock in competing pharm and didn't want his stock to tank when Moderna and Pfizer stock went up so he downplayed covid for month after month.
Of course you being a card carrying member of the Trump religion, you would never believe a word of anything he did wrong, anything we say, you would just go BS.

Moves
75d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Trump trying to keep the public from panic. Sure, that is what he said, I heard that but what it was in reality was deliberate incompetence, he did the things I said he did, and historians know it as well, he has blood on his hands from his month after month of inaction, ingest bleach, stick a UV light up your ass, kills covid in minutes, the reason he said ...[text shortened]... ion, you would never believe a word of anything he did wrong, anything we say, you would just go BS.
libs have to take things out of context to make an argument. You live in a pretend world, I dont. Did the dems and establishment kill any of your kin?