The people that are better off than four yrs ago

The people that are better off than four yrs ago

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
75d

@mott-the-hoople said
Trump was trying to keep people from panicking. The economy was booming under Trump, many records were broken. The American dream was alive and well.

Dems were so intent on winning an election they elected to, along with their partner china, release something that would destroy that economy and subvert the election system. Many people died as a result. But hey, the ...[text shortened]... oke, credit cards maxed, American dream is dead. But you men wearing dresses have got it made right?
Trump was trying to keep people from panicking

Well, that didn't work. We prefer honesty.

Trump's economy was fueled by goobermint spending.

Moves
75d

@wildgrass said
Trump was trying to keep people from panicking

Well, that didn't work. We prefer honesty.

Trump's economy was fueled by goobermint spending.
your messages are fueled by lies and deceit! 😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
75d

@mott-the-hoople said
Oh, the sheer irony.

Who is the lying champion of the world?

Yes, your Orange Jesus.

Moves
75d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
Kiss my ass, I don't need to answer to you or any other ultrarightwingnut like you here.
Hey, if you study hard for a few years you might get into the rarified rating of 1000.
I have fun with chess. Yes if I studied I'd be better. I havent bothered to look at your rating because I just don't give one F_ck about you. keep studying chess, maybe that's why you can't hold a job. FOOL

w

Moves
75d

@mott-the-hoople said
Lol well I was alive 4 years ago, too. You stuck in that OAN info bubble. 401k in the toilet, working from home via zoom while my kids ran around looking for iPad power cords and screaming about the WiFi because they couldn't join their science class. Trump saying it's all fine was an obvious lie, and a sign that the white house was in panic mode, not the American people. We just wanted toilet paper.

You think the demon rats built COVID in cahoots with Chyna while trump was in office but unaware, and then purposefully had it released in an election they were already winning?

You comment like a ten year old learning the truth from his friend about where babies come from. "You liar, my mom said a stork dropped me off!"

Moves
74d

@wildgrass said
Lol well I was alive 4 years ago, too. You stuck in that OAN info bubble. 401k in the toilet, working from home via zoom while my kids ran around looking for iPad power cords and screaming about the WiFi because they couldn't join their science class. Trump saying it's all fine was an obvious lie, and a sign that the white house was in panic mode, not the American people. W ...[text shortened]... truth from his friend about where babies come from. "You liar, my mom said a stork dropped me off!"
so you double down on the lies...

w

Moves
74d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
so you double down on the lies...
You think the demon rats built COVID in cahoots with Chyna while trump was in office but unaware, and then purposefully had it released in an election they were already winning?

Newsflash: Your mom also lied about the tooth fairy.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
74d

@boonon
Oh I am SO hurt. I am going to cry to my mama now......

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
74d

@Mott-The-Hoople
So it was a lie to say Trump said ingest bleach or stick a UV light up your butt, kills covid in minutes? That's a lie?

Lake Como

Moves
74d

@wildgrass said
Lol well I was alive 4 years ago, too. You stuck in that OAN info bubble. 401k in the toilet, working from home via zoom while my kids ran around looking for iPad power cords and screaming about the WiFi because they couldn't join their science class. Trump saying it's all fine was an obvious lie, and a sign that the white house was in panic mode, not the American people. W ...[text shortened]... truth from his friend about where babies come from. "You liar, my mom said a stork dropped me off!"
Oh please SHouse

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
74d
2 edits

@AverageJoe1
You are really in la la land if you think Trump was right on course with the covid pandemic. He delayed month after month, and said ingest bleach, or put a UV light up your ass, kills covid in minutes, yep, a real wise thing to say with 2000 people a DAY dying and he goes, I didn't want to cause panic. Which is UTTER bullshyte, he was afraid he would lose money on his pharm stock so he kept up the pretense that it will all be over by Easter, did you forget THAT little tid bit, or maybe you didn't hear that one watching Fox news? A REAL leader tells it like it is, you know, that word Trump hates, HONESTY? He probably cringes when he hears that word.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
74d

@divegeester said
The US economic stats look pretty good today.

I haven’t seen any stats on “crapping in the street”.
Maybe you could provide a link.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/18/san-francisco-poop-problem-inequality-homelessness

it's an old article

Why is San Francisco ... covered in human feces?

It’s an empirical fact: San Francisco is a crappier place to live these days. Sightings of human feces on the sidewalks are now a regular occurrence; over the past 10 years, complaints about human waste have increased 400%. People now call the city 65 times a day to report poop, and there have been 14,597 calls in 2018 alone.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
74d
1 edit

@divegeester said
The US economic stats are looking good.

Gun control, illegal immigration and public health less so.

Try to be less partisan and parochial in your perspective and maybe you’ll have clearer outlook.
you might think the economy is rosy but the reality is, people are paying $1,000 more
per month for food and gas then they were 3 years ago

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
74d
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Trump trying to keep the public from panic. Sure, that is what he said, I heard that but what it was in reality was deliberate incompetence, he did the things I said he did, and historians know it as well, he has blood on his hands from his month after month of inaction, ingest bleach, stick a UV light up your ass, kills covid in minutes, the reason he said ...[text shortened]... ion, you would never believe a word of anything he did wrong, anything we say, you would just go BS.
"deliberate incompetence" - you are your true ass self, eh?
Meanwhile there were more people killed in Biden's first two years than in Trump's last two years.

You say Trump did not do enough but you said he went too far and was a racist for trying to ban Chinese from flying into America.

bullspit artist

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
74d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
So it was a lie to say Trump said ingest bleach or stick a UV light up your butt, kills covid in minutes? That's a lie?
Of course it's a LIE.

We've been telling you that for f'n YEARS