The Qanon Shaman dietary demands

The Qanon Shaman dietary demands

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Jan 21

@joe-shmo said
Injustice? What injustice?

The white people that commit murder are in prison as well. Its just that the Blacks are committing 1.2 times as many murders annually ( despite being 1/5 th the white population ), its really quite an impressive statistic.
If you still believe that, you haven't been watching the news lately. Yes, black people tend to be poorer than white, and therefore more likely to be involved in crime - but they very definitely are also targeted, especially in the USA.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
14 Jan 21

@shavixmir said
It’s a poverty gap.

People in prison tend to come from lower income households, built-up areas (urban) and there are far fewer Jews in these areas (in the US) than Moslims.

The poverty in urban settings in many US cities tend to be black. The white poverty, again generally, being more out in the sticks.

Hence the over-representation.
I see, thank you

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
14 Jan 21

@shavixmir - Three individuals well known for their violent protesting...

Martin Luther King Jr led violent protests???

clueless

Moves
14 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said

clueless
Recognising sarcasm is not your forte, is it?

Über-Nerd

Moves
14 Jan 21

@shavixmir said
It’s a poverty gap.

People in prison tend to come from lower income households, built-up areas (urban) and there are far fewer Jews in these areas (in the US) than Moslims.

The poverty in urban settings in many US cities tend to be black. The white poverty, again generally, being more out in the sticks.

Hence the over-representation.
I'd be surprised if any Orthodox Jews had immigrated to AK. If any have, they've stayed out of prison.

Über-Nerd

Moves
14 Jan 21
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Very interesting.
Thank you. And your source.
We are an 'interesting' family. My sister is affectionately known as Swamp Thing, I'm Uncle Fester. 'Nuf said.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Jan 21
1 edit

@shallow-blue said
If you still believe that, you haven't been watching the news lately. Yes, black people tend to be poorer than white, and therefore more likely to be involved in crime - but they very definitely are also targeted, especially in the USA.
Yeah, its called efficient policing. The algorithms by which the police decide how to most effectively use their labor force was given to us by scientist's... The independent variable is poverty rate, which is proportional to criminality. Hence, effective policing is done where we expect crime.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said

clueless
You obviously are a complete moron.

Moves
14 Jan 21

@joe-shmo said
Yeah, its called efficient policing.
Funny, that, the difference between countries using the same language. In England, they'd call it "institutional racism", and at least pay lip service (if little more) to stamping it out.

w

Moves
15 Jan 21
2 edits

@shavixmir said
Seemingly he phoned the FBI to explain that he was the man in the horned hat. And gave them his name (Jacob A.A. C.).

So, the FBI arrested him and he gave a statement compring himself to other protesters who had once been arrested: Martin Luther King, Gandhi and Jesus...

Three individuals well known for their violent protesting...

In jail, he went on hunger strike. ...[text shortened]... s true.

Does everyone agree that you can demand a special diet when you’re arrested for sedition?
I love this guy. He's an internet troll come to life. Everyone thought the comment section on breitbart was full of harmless basement dwellers but here he is - flesh and bone. Can't stomach non-organic food? Next week he'll be asking for gender reassignment and transfer to a women's prison.

Über-Nerd

Moves
15 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
I love this guy. He's an internet troll come to life. Everyone thought the comment section on breitbart was full of harmless basement dwellers but here he is - flesh and bone. Can't stomach non-organic food? Next week he'll be asking for gender reassignment and transfer to a women's prison.
For sheer entertainment value, the man’s got chutzpah.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
Exactly.
It’s like something from a fantasy novel, where the retarded monster creeps out of a closet and enters the real world.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Jan 21
1 edit

@joe-shmo said
Yeah, its called efficient policing. The algorithms by which the police decide how to most effectively use their labor force was given to us by scientist's... The independent variable is poverty rate, which is proportional to criminality. Hence, effective policing is done where we expect crime.
And I suppose that it just so happens that poverty rate ratios and race ratios are similar.

I believe your earlier statement was inaccurate. It's not that blacks commit more murders than whites, it is that they are sentenced at a higher rate than whites.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Jan 21

@moonbus said
For sheer entertainment value, the man’s got chutzpah.
Like you, where I come from, we call it being a snowflake.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 21
2 edits

@Suzianne

No that is not my statement...

So what you truly believe is that all the black people laying dead in the streets of every major city in the US are the result of white supremist's??...You, my child, are special...

In fact, black people murdered over twice as many more white people ( 566 ) than whites murdered blacks ( 246 ) in 2019.

Black Murderers: 3218
White Murderers including Hispanic/Latino: 2948

That's pretty freaking amazing considering how small the black population is in comparison.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls