1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 14:12
    @shavixmir said
    Exactly.
    It’s like something from a fantasy novel, where the retarded monster creeps out of a closet and enters the real world.
    “Chansley has spoken openly about his belief that he is an alien, a higher being, and he is here on Earth to ascend to another reality.”

Quoted from:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-capitol-arrests/u-s-says-capitol-rioters-meant-to-capture-and-assassinate-officials-filing-idUSKBN29K0K7
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 14:421 edit
    @joe-shmo said
    @Suzianne

No that is not my statement...

So what you truly believe is that all the black people laying dead in the streets of every major city in the US are the result of white supremist's??...You, my child, are special...

In fact, black people murdered over twice as many more white people ( 566 ) than whites murdered blacks ( 246 ) in 2019.

Black Murderers: 32 ...[text shortened]... v/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
    Its actually more damning than this..I did't realize that table 6 is JUST single offender/single victim stats.

https://crime-data-explorer.app.cloud.gov/explorer/national/united-states/shr

Year 2019:
    Black Murderers: 6,453
    White Murderers ( including Hispanics): 4,752

Murder victims:
    Black: 7,543
    White: 5,823
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 16:371 edit
    @joe-shmo said
    Its actually more damning than this..I did't realize that table 6 is JUST single offender/single victim stats.

https://crime-data-explorer.app.cloud.gov/explorer/national/united-states/shr

Year 2019:
    Black Murderers: 6,453
    White Murderers ( including Hispanics): 4,752

Murder victims:
    Black: 7,543
    White: 5,823
    No, dire poverty and the availability of drugs n guns are the main causes of these deaths regardless of the skin colour of the victims or perpetrators.
    I would say though, if your figures are based on who gets convicted then they are not worth the paper they are written on.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 16:554 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    No, dire poverty and the availability of drugs n guns are the main causes of these deaths regardless of the skin colour of the victims or perpetrators.
    I would say though, if your figures are based on who gets convicted then they are not worth the paper they are written on.
    If you can substantiate your claims with data about wrongful conviction by race that would be nice...

What about the victims...do you think law enforcement agencies are just making them up? If No....then who is killing all these inner city black people?
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 17:11
    @moonbus said
    For sheer entertainment value, the man’s got chutzpah.
    I also remember when, that night, there were politicians on the house floor calling this guy antifa, and stating it as a fact. People still think it's true.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 17:341 edit
    @wildgrass said
    I also remember when, that night, there were politicians on the house floor calling this guy antifa, and stating it as a fact. People still think it's true.
    Whatever else that guy may be, he is definitely crackers. Did you see the other nut-case wearing an Auschwitz t-shirt ("Arbeit macht frei" )? Trump sure knows how to get the out patients out in force.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/15/politics/capitol-capture-assassinate-elected-officials/index.html

Senator Graham was trying to phone The Donald as he (Graham) was in hiding somewhere in the Capitol building during the siege to implore Trump to call off the dogs, but didn't get through. Graham ended up calling Ivanka and imploring Ivanka to talk some sense into him. Apparently it was Ivanka who eventually persuaded 'dad' to say "go home."
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 18:04
    @moonbus said
    Whatever else that guy may be, he is definitely crackers. Did you see the other nut-case wearing an Auschwitz t-shirt ("Arbeit macht frei" )? Trump sure knows how to get the out patients out in force.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/15/politics/capitol-capture-assassinate-elected-officials/index.html

Senator Graham was trying to phone The Donald as he (Graham) was in hi ...[text shortened]... talk some sense into him. Apparently it was Ivanka who eventually persuaded 'dad' to say "go home."
    Oh how well the wheels of democracy turn.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 18:181 edit
    @joe-shmo said
    If you can substantiate your claims with data about wrongful conviction by race that would be nice...

What about the victims...do you think law enforcement agencies are just making them up? If No....then who is killing all these inner city black people?
    No I can still cry BS on your stats with common sense knowledge about the treatment black people get in the us legal system as compared to whites.
    You can deny it and scream for stats till you blue in the face but you’d be lying or ignorant of the country you live in.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 18:34
    @moonbus said
    Please don't insult real psychiatric patients like that. They have enough problems with their schizophrenia or bipolarity without being associated with psychopaths like these. In-patients and out-patients are much more likely to be murdered by someone like this, than to murder anyone themselves.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 19:341 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    No I can still cry BS on your stats with common sense knowledge about the treatment black people get in the us legal system as compared to whites.
    You can deny it and scream for stats till you blue in the face but you’d be lying or ignorant of the country you live in.
    Just as I thought...Your reply lacks any substance, and doesn't warrant a reply.

However, I would like you to address the glaring contradiction in your conspiratorial logic.
    The dead black bodies....where are they coming from! Do you think the police round up and charge 5 black men for 1 murder or does 1 black man commit 5 murders...which is it? You cant have it both ways!
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 20:48
    @joe-shmo
    Ah, I feel SO much better now that I realize it was only SIX deaths at the hands of those domestic terrorists.
    Nice deflection. Actually NOT a nice deflection, just more BULLSHYTE from one of Trump's Army.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree