1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 20:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    This is the post from me that Sue is responding to, or, has a semblance of responding. Sounds like it comes fromSHouse. She mentions Trump, but my premise made no reference which would necessitate writing about Trump? Go figure.
    So, we all still await your response.

My Post from somewhere above:

"Sue. Candidate A is running, and proposes that successful citiz ...[text shortened]... e that they do not even know.
    I know which you would vote for, but may I ask you to state it here?"
    Good afternoon, Suzianne. Everyone is gathered around their computers awaiting your response. Those without computers will be provided one for FREE!! Absolutley free, no one paid Apple for it.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 00:261 edit
    @kevcvs57
    I think Biden managing to thread the needle between placating the young an minority voters and the pro Israeli majority in the dems on the Gaza issue might be the crux of the election in November
    ----------------------------

Yes, because the Jews in the Democratic party and the liberal Dems cannot both be happy at the same time.
    Trump did more for Israel than any President ever, while Biden's WH mulls cutting armaments aid to Israel.
    This can cause many Jews to jump ship for this election.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree