1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 21:21
    I don’t know what Trumps IQ is so don’t know if he is a genius. Comparatively though, I think I’d rather have him than Bernie as my economics professor.
    Sorry if I misunderstood about tax issue, thought we were on Federal Income Tax. Montana may charge tax for breathing Big Sky air for all I know.
    As to quartile, I just figured it meant ‘a quarter of’, silly me. Like I said. I ain’t that smart. You got me on that, and in the fact that 45.3 is not quite half.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 21:251 edit
    @KazetNagorra
    For a 'stable genius' he is an absolute idiot. He knows nothing about the real world.
    That would be because of the golden spoon he was raised with. Gets out of military service because daddy paid for a medical report saying he had 'bone spurs'. I had a frigging broken kneecap with a scar 200 mm long on my leg and THAT didn't keep me out.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 21:50
    All due respects, ad hominem attacks do not make interesting exchanges. You don’t like trump I like trump. That is why this is an interesting discussion. I probably cannot think of words bad enough for Hillary Clinton but why bother, it is a waste of time
    Do you know that Trump took his entire trade group down to the G 20? Do you think they are not going to come out of there with success? I hope you loaded up on trade related stocks today, he meets with China tomorrow night. Now, how do you think Bernie or Ben Carson or Hillary or any other of our representatives would fair in such a scenario? Do you know that Trump does not drink or smoke and works 18 hours a day. Maybe that is why he missspeaks sometimes, such as the zero GDP comment. I figure he tweets just to drive the fake news organizations crazy. ( why do they never report one of his accomplishments, not one ). My great great grandmother got one of those millions of jobs that he created after he came into office. Just kidding. But, he ain’t kidding.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 22:19
    @averagejoe1 said
    All due respects, ad hominem attacks do not make interesting exchanges. You don’t like trump I like trump. That is why this is an interesting discussion. I probably cannot think of words bad enough for Hillary Clinton but why bother, it is a waste of time
    Do you know that Trump took his entire trade group down to the G 20? Do you think they are not going to come ...[text shortened]... ose millions of jobs that he created after he came into office. Just kidding. But, he ain’t kidding.
    Trump seems to "misspeak" a lot about economic matters. On the trade deficit, he said: "we lose $800bn a year on trade, every year," indicating that Trump also doesn't know what a trade deficit means.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 22:581 edit
    I think I’d rather have him than Bernie as my economics professor.
    Unfortunately for you Trump University went bankrupt.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 23:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    Do you know that Trump took his entire trade group down to the G 20? Do you think they are not going to come ...[text shortened]... ose millions of jobs that he created after he came into office. Just kidding. But, he ain’t kidding.
    When you have finished studying basic economics look up "ad hominem".

Then after that look at the jobs GM is creating.

Then look at some economic trends for past FIVE years.
    How has Trump affected those trends?

How much better off are you after 2 years of Trump?
    How much better off are the billionaires?
    Look it up. Research. Find the Truth.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    03 Dec '18 12:16
    I hope everyone loaded up on trade-related stocks as I sugggested last week. Yeah, he’s prob genius
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Dec '18 18:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    I hope everyone loaded up on trade-related stocks as I sugggested last week. Yeah, he’s prob genius
    Show us some stats Einstein.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 Dec '18 21:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    Looks like share prices will finish the year as they started (or lower).
    How is your pension fund doing?
  10. Germany
    Moves
    04 Dec '18 21:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    What even is a "trade-related stock"?
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 01:19
    I have them ready to show you. But before I do, can you or someone kindly tell me why the networks or Schumer or Obama or NYT or anybody of substance never say ONE thing about Trumps accomplishments? You need not ask me what they are: there about 80 clearly defined, so if you have missed it, see them on google and please let me know what you think.
    As to your question on pensions, mine is good, and know that with the 800 point drop today, tomorrow is one of the best buying opportunities in history.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 01:25
    Caterpillar is a trade related stock. Hoes soybeans, a key factor in the negotiations. Somebody will be eating them, more will be needed: and farm equip is cool.
    Don’t concern myself with stock value. Look for good dividends. But that’s just me.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 02:23
    @averagejoe1 said
    Caterpillar is a trade related stock. Hoes soybeans, a key factor in the negotiations. Somebody will be eating them, more will be needed: and farm equip is cool.
    Don’t concern myself with stock value. Look for good dividends. But that’s just me.
    Caterpillar are 7% down on the day!

Any more tips?
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 02:47
    That is my point. Isn’t it logical to buy shares in a solid, proven, much-needed worldwide company when the price has DROPPED.? Do you actually think caterpillar is not going to be behind big-time production from now On? You are buying a Company! Buy it with both hands. Uhh, it’ll go up a tad more than $8, don’t take a genius. Banks tanked today. Half of Buffets holdings I think are banks. Do you think he is worried ? What goes down must come up.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 03:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    That is my point. Isn’t it logical to buy shares in a solid, proven, much-needed worldwide company when the price has DROPPED.?
    No.
    Over 24 hours ago you posted
    I hope everyone loaded up on trade-related stocks as I sugggested last week.
    So your recommendation was to "load up" on them LAST WEEK.

They are DOWN 7% in a single day!

And you think that is a good thing?!?!!?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree