1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 04:441 edit
    It will be like the Chinese credit system.

YouTube

This has the potential create a civil war type of scenario. People have a tendency to resist tyranny and many people could commit acts of violence they normally would not resort to.

Do you support tyranny against non-conformists in the form of vaccine passports? If domestic terrorism results will you admit vaccine passports were a mistake or will you want to kill people and use it as an excuse to take away more freedom?
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 09:10
    @metal-brain said
    It will be like the Chinese credit system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcmZG0H4HzE

This has the potential create a civil war type of scenario. People have a tendency to resist tyranny and many people could commit acts of violence they normally would not resort to.

Do you support tyranny against non-conformists in the form of vaccine passports? If domestic te ...[text shortened]... ts were a mistake or will you want to kill people and use it as an excuse to take away more freedom?
    Only an anti vaxxer scumbag would demand the right to spread covid variants to people who have been vaccinated against the current strain. Get vaccinated or stay the f out of my face you murderous moron.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 09:21
    @kevcvs57 said
    Only an anti vaxxer scumbag would demand the right to spread covid variants to people who have been vaccinated against the current strain. Get vaccinated or stay the f out of my face you murderous moron.
    If domestic terrorism results will you admit vaccine passports were a mistake or will you want to kill people and use it as an excuse to take away more freedom? Then domestic terrorism will increase and get worse. Then you will support killing more of your own people and taking away more freedom. Repeat.

Will that be the excuse to repeal the 2nd amendment? Then there will be an all out civil war. Millions will die. Who is the real murderous moron?
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 09:46
    There is certainly something to be said for civil liberties and privacy on this matter.

The Dutch are creating a vaccination passport which registers if you’re either vaccinated or have proven negative in the previous 24 hours.

That way you can open up events and if you want in, the passport (app) will show green if you’re either of the above. And not reveal which of the two you are.

Basically protecting privacy (to a large extent) and protecting people from infection at the same time.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 09:491 edit
    @metal-brain said
    If domestic terrorism results will you admit vaccine passports were a mistake or will you want to kill people and use it as an excuse to take away more freedom? Then domestic terrorism will increase and get worse. Then you will support killing more of your own people and taking away more freedom. Repeat.

Will that be the excuse to repeal the 2nd amendment? Then there will be an all out civil war. Millions will die. Who is the real murderous moron?
    Your assuming that vaccinated people are beyond offing wilful plague carriers who try to kill them and their families.
    There are two sides to a civil war. With the ever present threat of further virus outbreaks we would be better biting the bullet and tackling the anti vaxxers head on.
    At the very least they should be ostracised and possibly interned until we have subdued the virus that they are wilfully refusing to protect themselves and others against. Passports are hopefully just the beginning.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 09:53
    @metal-brain said

I do not live under an 18th century constitution written by a bunch of wealthy landowning mercantile slavers. Not everyone does you know.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 10:20
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your assuming that vaccinated people are beyond offing wilful plague carriers who try to kill them and their families.
    There are two sides to a civil war. With the ever present threat of further virus outbreaks we would be better biting the bullet and tackling the anti vaxxers head on.
    At the very least they should be ostracised and possibly interned until we have subdued ...[text shortened]... fully refusing to protect themselves and others against. Passports are hopefully just the beginning.
    You didn't watch the video.
    If you had you would not be saying such ignorant things.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 10:35
    @metal-brain said
    You didn't watch the video.
    If you had you would not be saying such ignorant things.
    Given who’s posting the video no I will not watch it. How is what I’m saying ignorant? And how is what your saying not your usual heady mix of ignorance and RT based lies.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 10:36
    In 1980, if I wished to fly to almost every country I was required to produce a current vaccination certificate for all sorts of diseases, including malaria, dengue fever, smallpox and polio. It wasn't a big deal then and it doesn't need to be now.

What makes you think that your fellow Americans are so backward-looking, uncivilised and ignorant that they can't cope with the tiniest bit of community spirit or ethical behaviour?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 14:01
    @kewpie said
    In 1980, if I wished to fly to almost every country I was required to produce a current vaccination certificate for all sorts of diseases, including malaria, dengue fever, smallpox and polio. It wasn't a big deal then and it doesn't need to be now.

What makes you think that your fellow Americans are so backward-looking, uncivilised and ignorant that they can't cope with the tiniest bit of community spirit or ethical behaviour?
    A vaccine passport is not only for flying. It will be required for going into almost any building including work. If it only affected flying I would not care either. It is far more invasive than that.

Watch the video. Only people who watch the video should be posting on this thread. You are wasting everyone's time here.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 14:03
    @kevcvs57 said
    Given who’s posting the video no I will not watch it. How is what I’m saying ignorant? And how is what your saying not your usual heady mix of ignorance and RT based lies.
    It is about the UK. You don't even know what is happening in your own country. You are willfully ignorant and you want to stay that way.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 14:04
    @shavixmir -
    There is certainly something to be said for civil liberties and privacy on this matter.

Not if your commie people are in charge.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 14:081 edit
    @kewpie said

Tell me, then, kewpie... Is it too much to ask for American voters to have an ID on them?

Democrat: "But that's different"
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 14:18
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/7-reasons-vaccine-passport-pass-certificate-should-give-pause-thought/5742747
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 05:59
    https://www.theorganicprepper.com/digital-vaccine-passports-made-up-by-conspiracy-theorists/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree