1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 06:041 edit
    @metal-brain said
    It is about the UK. You don't even know what is happening in your own country. You are willfully ignorant and you want to stay that way.
    It doesn’t matter where or who it’s about it will be a retarded anti vaxxer video and I don’t need to watch another one to know that anti vaxxers are mixture of the ignorant and the malicious with a few foreign agents thrown in for good measure.
  2. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 06:382 edits
    @metal-brain said
    It will be like the Chinese credit system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcmZG0H4HzE

This has the potential create a civil war type of scenario. People have a tendency to resist tyranny and many people could commit acts of violence they normally would not resort to.

Do you support tyranny against non-conformists in the form of vaccine passports? If domestic te ...[text shortened]... ts were a mistake or will you want to kill people and use it as an excuse to take away more freedom?
    This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. My vaccine "passport" consists of a credit card sized piece of cardstock I carry in my wallet. It states the date and place of my shots, and a sticker stating it was the Moderna type with lot number and expiration date. I've had it for a month, and no one has yet even asked me about it. No one invaded my privacy, did a face scan, or any of the other nonsense in your little conspiracy clip. Your "truth" about vaccine passports contains no truth whatsoever.

Why don't you do something constructive like work on your endgames- 🙄
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 07:11
    @mchill said
    This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. My vaccine "passport" consists of a credit card sized piece of cardstock I carry in my wallet. It states the date and place of my shots, and a sticker stating it was the Moderna type with lot number and expiration date. I've had it for a month, and no one has yet even asked me about it. No one invaded my privacy, did a face scan, or a ...[text shortened]... tains no truth whatsoever.

Why don't you do something constructive like work on your endgames- 🙄
    That is because they are still vaccinating volunteers. When there are no more volunteers that will all change.

Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"US News and World Report quotes Abir further when it writes “One other potential benefit of requiring a vaccine passport to travel, eat out or attend a rock concert might be that it would pressure some vaccine-hesitant folks into getting their inoculation, Abir said.”

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/digital-vaccine-passports-made-up-by-conspiracy-theorists/
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 07:34
    @kevcvs57 said
    It doesn’t matter where or who it’s about it will be a retarded anti vaxxer video and I don’t need to watch another one to know that anti vaxxers are mixture of the ignorant and the malicious with a few foreign agents thrown in for good measure.
    You support everything about vaccine passports written in the article. The truth is anti-vax?

Is a lie pro-vax? Is that why you are lying again? If it is ignorant and you support every bit of it that makes you ignorant.

Once the majority are vaccinated they will condone these fascist restrictions because they are not being forced into it. They will have the mindset of "I got it so everybody else should too". The majority will then support stripping the minority from freedoms to comply.

People will be outraged and violence will follow and be fought with more violence and many people will die and you will support killing more of the minority you despise. You will blame them instead of your fascist heroes.

How did democrats let themselves be manipulated into embracing fascism? Our propaganda must be Nazi good to accomplish that. Impressive propaganda. You are now a willing Nazi.

Get used to the term "Vaccine Nazi". You will hear it a lot while you support killing freedom loving anti-fascists.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 07:43
    @metal-brain said

How did democrats let themselves be manipulated into embracing fascism? Our propaganda must be Nazi good to accomplish that. Impressive propaganda. You are now a willing Nazi.Get used to the term "Vaccine Nazi". You will hear it a lot while you support killing freedom loving anti-fascists.
    Nazi Nazi Nazi
    Fascist Fascist Fascist
    Propaganda Propaganda
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 07:551 edit
    We are already tracked by:

- credit and cash card use, locations, retailers, products
    - credit score
    - tax account and profile
    - passport for travel
    - vehicle registration identification on roads tracking speed, location and number of people in the vehicle
    - facial recognition in photos which are digitally uploaded to file sharing servers, including location, people in the photo and date taken
    - medical history online google back to the 1970s
    - political affiliation and voting history
    - number of properties owned, cars owned
    - marriage, partnership, number of children and other relatives
    - and so on and so forth.

So relax.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 08:40
    @metal-brain said
    It will be like the Chinese credit system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcmZG0H4HzE

This has the potential create a civil war type of scenario. People have a tendency to resist tyranny and many people could commit acts of violence they normally would not resort to.

Do you support tyranny against non-conformists in the form of vaccine passports? If domestic te ...[text shortened]... ts were a mistake or will you want to kill people and use it as an excuse to take away more freedom?
    Oh good grief.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 14:47
    @divegeester said
    We are already tracked by:

- credit and cash card use, locations, retailers, products
    - credit score
    - tax account and profile
    - passport for travel
    - vehicle registration identification on roads tracking speed, location and number of people in the vehicle
    - facial recognition in photos which are digitally uploaded to file sharing servers, including location, p ...[text shortened]... riage, partnership, number of children and other relatives
    - and so on and so forth.

So relax.
    Try watching the video in my OP. It is a lot more than tracking.

Freedom will be taken away until people get the vaccine. Then it will be like the Chinese credit system. Only people that conform to the fascist state will have freedom.
  9. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 17:131 edit
    @metal-brain said
    That is because they are still vaccinating volunteers. When there are no more volunteers that will all change.

Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"US News and World Report quotes Abir further when it writes “One other potential benefit of requiring a vaccine passport to travel, eat out or attend a rock concert might be that it would pressure some vaccine-hesita ...[text shortened]... id.”

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/digital-vaccine-passports-made-up-by-conspiracy-theorists/

Oh - Now he can see into the future.

Is your name metal-brain nostrodamus? I eagerly await your next quatrain! 😵
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 17:58

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 18:26
    @shavixmir said
    the passport (app)
    This is the one critical point in this whole debate.

Having a card in my wallet showing I'm vaccinated? Fine.

But the Dutch government demanding that I buy a new, modernised Apple phone so I can install a tracking app written by an Indian student getting his security code off StackOverflow? Absolutely over my dead body, and those of a lot of Hagenaars as well if they push me too hard.
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 18:28
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your assuming that vaccinated people are beyond offing wilful plague carriers who try to kill them and their families.
    See, this kind of attitude and language among the woke and self-righteous almost (almost!) makes me want to fart in your face and not, ever, to get a Corona vaccine.

Your kind are as bad as the anti-vaxxers.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '21 11:08
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You are a vaccine Nazi.

These gene therapy vaccines have no FDA approval. Governments have no right to push them on people and test them on people as if they are lab rats! The only reason you are condoning it is because lab rats like company.

Duchess thinks because she was foolish enough to volunteer to be a lab rat all people should be in the lab rat boat like she is. Typical.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '21 11:10
    @mchill said

Oh - Now he can see into the future.

Is your name metal-brain nostrodamus? I eagerly await your next quatrain! 😵
    Care to make a binding bet on it?
    Put your reputation where your mouth is.

A Rand Corp. person who is working on vaccine passports already said that was the plan.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Apr '21 13:27
    @metal-brain said
    You support everything about vaccine passports written in the article. The truth is anti-vax?

Is a lie pro-vax? Is that why you are lying again? If it is ignorant and you support every bit of it that makes you ignorant.

Once the majority are vaccinated they will condone these fascist restrictions because they are not being forced into it. They will have the mindset ...[text shortened]... term "Vaccine Nazi". You will hear it a lot while you support killing freedom loving anti-fascists.
    You are an utter scumbag. Your exactly the type of scumbag that is causing untold misery in places like Brazil and India and now you want the US to abandon and shun vaccinations and lockdowns.
    Lol a murderer like you has the utter gall to talk about fascism whilst being a cheerleader for mass graves and holding up Trump as a beacon of freedom and enlightenment.
    You are beyond criticism.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree