Go back
this the junk Labour has infested the UK with

this the junk Labour has infested the UK with

Debates


@T-R-O-L-L said
Calling democrats wimps isn't name calling.

They are wimps.
But you're crying about name calling. What's more wimpy than that?


@vivify said
But you're crying about name calling. What's more wimpy than that?
No I didn't.

I said, vote Nationalist if you are worried about immigration, be prepared to be called every name in the book.

Me telling people to be prepared for liberal dems and their name calling and everything is "racist!" isn't me whining about name calling.

Nice try though.


@T-R-O-L-L said
No I didn't.

I said, vote Nationalist if you are worried about immigration, be prepared to be called every name in the book.

Me telling people to be prepared for liberal dems and their name calling and everything is "racist!" isn't me whining about name calling.

Nice try though.
Alright. I have high expectations for someone with the name "Troll". Just making sure you live up to it.


@vivify said
Alright. I have high expectations for someone with the name "Troll". Just making sure you live up to it.
lol

No effort needed on my part.

I'll just post facts that are true and the wokies here will go into a rage.

- T R O L L