@AverageJoe1 said1.4% to 1.6%...???
Hou are wrong with your ‘immigrant’ position….housing demand generated by new immigrants increased rents by about 1.4%–1.6%. This is a meaningful impact, no matter your post.
I don’t think anyone is claiming that immigrants are the root cause of America’s housing shortage. The question is whether adding millions of people creates additional demand for housing. Of cours ...[text shortened]... e has changed the Landscape, would you not agree????
Upward pressure on rents and prices.. a given
That is small. Much smaller than I would have guessed.
Oh dear lord, you cannot be serious about such a minuscule increase being significant.
Also you're on the wrong continent. I'm talking about Europe, not the US. There is a whole world out there, you know...
@PuzZuLz saidThey said that about Greenland, because they don’t know what’s going on. So since they don’t know what’s going on, then they hardly know what Trump is thinking about Canada. I would think they would learn their lesson about Trump. I think Steamhouse is the only one here who knows how Trump thinks.😄😂😄😂😄😂
Can you provide one example where a modern country realized they made a mistake with too much immigration?
Do you watch news about Canada?
Trump thinks we will be a state because we are actually doing very bad and need help.
@Soothfast saidCorrection.
When someone blames the bulk of society's ills on migrants, spouting slogans and boilerplate twaddle to "substantiate" their claims, I agree that the problem lies with a lack of critical thinking skills.
I only talk about job stealing immigrants and culture deleting immigrants.
They actually try to limit or end our traditional celebrations while at the same time they promote theirs.
Other than those two things, 🤔 I'm good.
Maybe A Thousand One guy will remember my scrupals...
@Soothfast saidOur hands are full here. We are feeding housing and doctrine over 20 million here. That is almost 7% of our population. They are all living somewhere. They’re all getting medical care, and many benefits of our country.
1.4% to 1.6%...???
That is small. Much smaller than I would have guessed.
Oh dear lord, you cannot be serious about such a minuscule increase being significant.
Also you're on the wrong continent. I'm talking about Europe, not the US. There is a whole world out there, you know...
Give it up, we got more problems than anybody. Well, except for the countries in Europe, who are letting all the Muslims in that that’s a rough one
1 edit
@Soothfast saidPopulation increasing at a rate that outpaces the growth. No jobs No housing and medical is about to collapse under the new weight.
This needs an explanation.
All reported by news and even liberal news.
Whites not being hired means welfare.
If you think the USA bubble is about to burst?
Canada will fall long before that!
Trump wanting Canada as a state isn't just him being Trump.
We are actually doing very bad and he sees opportunities because of our vast resources and land.
If things don't change soon, we will absolutely have to be saved by USA or someone else.
@AverageJoe1 saidYeah… you do comprehend there are other methods of having housing built, creating worth and motivating people.
Ooooooh. Then as you liberal start cleaning house and making our society perfect we need to get rid of what you call investment companies. Is that correct?
Who built the place you live in?? OMG, I assure you, the guy was Rich. If someone in the last generation got rid of rich people, you would have nowhere to live you silly goose. you all right like children you just throw things out there for the entertainment of we who know what is going on.
Did your dad pay your mum to fvck him?
No. So something else motivated her.
@AverageJoe1 saidTrump is smarter than they will ever admit.
They said that about Greenland, because they don’t know what’s going on. So since they don’t know what’s going on, then they hardly know what Trump is thinking about Canada. I would think they would learn their lesson about Trump. I think Steamhouse is the only one here who knows how Trump thinks.😄😂😄😂😄😂
They know he is smart but they will never say it.
I can't wait to be American again 🙏
@PuzZuLz saidSeems whitey is enjoying the Canadian Unemployment benefits while them foreigners are working their asses off, keeping the Canadian economy alive.
This one i can see the reasoning...
But Canada is too small for this type of behavior.
We can't afford anything and our unemployment rate is through the roof.
Immigrants only hiring their own isn't viable in Canada because the economy is too small.
Our homeless population is entirely white with a few blacks.
Unemployment for adults is at 10 percent but they say 7 ...[text shortened]... igrants if we have unemployment?
You should only bring in immigrants when you have job vacancies.
Say “Thankee sai, immigrants!”
Say it, meth boy!
@Great-King-Rat saidWell they do pay their taxes 😄 and they definitely are great dentists 😁
Seems whitey is enjoying the Canadian Unemployment benefits while them foreigners are working their asses off, keeping the Canadian economy alive.
Say “Thankee sai, immigrants!”
Say it, meth boy!
(Canada has free dental and medical)
@PuzZuLz saidAll beautiful about the southwest, the one thing different there than most of the rest of the country are beautiful, green, thick, wonderful trees oak , maple ,sycamore maybe 1000 varieties. So, myself, I would miss the shade too much. so I could not live there.. but it is beautiful
@Suzianne
The American South West is so pretty. That's where I'm going to retire.
Hopefully by then you have already left the country 😐