1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '22 18:38
    @moonbus
    Some of the crimes, if proven in court would stop him from ever serving ANY fed office for the rest of his life.
    Trump may run for one reason, if he wins he is protected again.
    He has to be indicted before he announces he is running.

I just hope Garland knows he has to pull the triggers SOON, like MONDAY 11/14.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '22 19:07
    https://rumble.com/v1tsrca-bill-maher-gets-btch-slapped-by-jimmy-dore.html
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    13 Nov '22 20:49
    @sonhouse said
    @moonbus
    Some of the crimes, if proven in court would stop him from ever serving ANY fed office for the rest of his life.
    Trump may run for one reason, if he wins he is protected again.
    He has to be indicted before he announces he is running.

I just hope Garland knows he has to pull the triggers SOON, like MONDAY 11/14.
    Now that midterm elections are over, there is no political reason not to proceed with investigations and start handing out subpoenas and indictments to Trump's facilitators. Start with Mark Meadows and Trump's lawyers, Giuliani, Powell, and Eastman (I think his name is). Once they see they are looking down the barrel of prison terms, they will sing.
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    13 Nov '22 23:07
    @sh76 said

I don't know exactly how, but the GOP must find a way to convince Trump to retire or just go away.
    Maybe someone has to give him an offer he can’t refuse.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Nov '22 03:25
    I love watching thr republicans tear themselves to shreds.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '22 04:18
    @phranny said
    @wildgrass If the GOP is smart, they will choose Liz Cheney for 2024.
    Liz Cheney would be a good president .. but 70 million voted for the trump/desantis brand of politics. there would be a revolt. That's why dismantling the party is the best solution.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Nov '22 08:22
    @wildgrass said
    Liz Cheney would be a good president .. but 70 million voted for the trump/desantis brand of politics. there would be a revolt. That's why dismantling the party is the best solution.
    The two party system in America is broken. The GOP poisoned itself when it assimilated the Tea Party. The GOP should split and the portion which used to have a platform (fiscal responsibility, etc.) should rebrand itself. The Tea Party extremists can have the leftovers.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '22 08:411 edit
    @moonbus said
    Now that midterm elections are over, there is no political reason not to proceed with investigations and start handing out subpoenas and indictments to Trump's facilitators. Start with Mark Meadows and Trump's lawyers, Giuliani, Powell, and Eastman (I think his name is). Once they see they are looking down the barrel of prison terms, they will sing.
    You expect the democrats to control the house after the counting is done?
    That is doubtful. The only reason Ray Epps and the capitol police letting protesters in is not discussed in that clown show is because democrats controlled both the house and Senate.

If republicans have more say so as to what is brought up in the hearings Ray Epps might become the center of attention instead of false rumors. Democrats poisoned the democrat party by pushing lies and trying to cover them up by censorship. Democrats are the suppress the truth and stifle debate party.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    14 Nov '22 10:411 edit
    @metal-brain said
    You expect the democrats to control the house after the counting is done?
    That is doubtful. The only reason Ray Epps and the capitol police letting protesters in is not discussed in that clown show is because democrats controlled both the house and Senate.

If republicans have more say so as to what is brought up in the hearings Ray Epps might become the center of att ...[text shortened]... trying to cover them up by censorship. Democrats are the suppress the truth and stifle debate party.
    No MTG will control the house for the republicans just long enough to torpedo the last glimmer of hope they may have had for the White House in 2024.
    The stupidity of the trumpian party is almost endearing
    😂😂
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 03:131 edit
    @moonbus said
    The two party system in America is broken. The GOP poisoned itself when it assimilated the Tea Party. The GOP should split and the portion which used to have a platform (fiscal responsibility, etc.) should rebrand itself. The Tea Party extremists can have the leftovers.
    The tea party was elected because they promised to rein in government spending once and for all. It was a solid message, but then after they were elected they completely ignored that mandate and changed their message to go after social and moral reform.

You're right. We need more political parties or none at all. Two parties are the worst.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 13:43
    In case anyone needs any more proof what a corrupt president Trump was:

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/11/14/politics/trump-hotel-spending-foreign-governments/index.html

He received “emoluments” from foreign governments while in office.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 13:46
    @moonbus said
    In case anyone needs any more proof what a corrupt president Trump was:

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/11/14/politics/trump-hotel-spending-foreign-governments/index.html

He received “emoluments” from foreign governments while in office.
    All presidents are corrupt in recent history. Didn't you know that?
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 17:01
    @metal-brain said
    All presidents are corrupt in recent history. Didn't you know that?
    But rump is so obnoxiously blatant and in your face with it.
    The corruption of politicians is supposed to be a sideline not their main focus, he’s still screwing the MAGA faithful for every dime he can et his grubby mitts on
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 00:16
    @wildgrass said - "Liz Cheney would be a good president .. "

roflmao!

Thanks for cheering me up, wildman 🙂
  15. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 03:33
    Anybody, absolutely anybody on the planet, would be a better President than Trump. Homer Simpson would be less of an embarrassment to the once-great US.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree