1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 15:49
    @earl-of-trumps said
    A GOP Senator Just Compared Trans Health Care to ‘Genital Mutilation’ --------

[i]Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul used the Senate confirmation hearing for Dr. Rachel Levine to falsely compare gender-affirming treatment for kids to genital mutilation.

She’s set to be the highest-profile trans government official in U.S. history. So Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul used Thu ...[text shortened]... off a child's ear so s/he can look like a pirate. Totally senseless and in fact, should be illegal.
    “ Medical professionals are, for the record, not performing surgery or giving hormones to 3-year-olds. Guidelines from the Endocrine Society recommend that, typically, gender-affirming genital surgeries be performed on people who are at least 18. Older trans minors may start using puberty blockers and taking hormones in consultation with their doctors. ”
    So Rand and a lot of posters are condemning something that’s not actually happening in reality. Kids are not getting mutilated other than circumcision and FGM which i imagine is illegal.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 17:191 edit
    In the US, circumcision (Male Genital Mutilation) is quite legal, although there is a grassroots push on to make it illegal.
    Female Genital Mutilation was made illegal in the 90's when the number of immigrants that practiced this FGM grew noticeably high.

Newslfash: they are BOTH mutilation of the genitalia and should be banned.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 05:28
    @earl-of-trumps said
    In the US, circumcision (Male Genital Mutilation) is quite legal, although there is a grassroots push on to make it illegal.
    Female Genital Mutilation was made illegal in the 90's when the number of immigrants that practiced this FGM grew noticeably high.

Agreed. But FGM is ultimately much worse than male circumcision.
    All three degrees of it are based on removing sexual pleasure. And anyone doing that to anybody should be locked up. Bloody disgusting practice.

Male circumcision doesn’t diminish sexual satisfaction and is rooted in a covenant with God (although why God would give men foreskins and then ask them to be removed is... well... kinky, I suppose).

Still mutulation though. Just a different level of it.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 12:14
    @shavixmir

The overwhelming opinion of such women is that they are quite satisfied with their sexual pleasure.
    For women, the best sexual feelings/experiences are internal. Such women claim that their quest is, they want to be clean.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 20:28
    @earl-of-trumps said

Obviously I didn’t think circumcision was illegal just a badly constructed sentence.
    I don’t disagree with FGM and Circumcision being an illegal operation on minors.
    Hormone treatment for young teenagers who are presenting with body dysphoria and identifying as trans is more complex due to changes during puberty making transition further down the road more difficult physically and psychologically.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 12:23
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @shavixmir

The overwhelming opinion of such women is that they are quite satisfied with their sexual pleasure.
    For women, the best sexual feelings/experiences are internal. Such women claim that their quest is, they want to be clean.
    The eyeroll emote doesn't even begin to cover this.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 13:12
    @suzianne said
    The eyeroll emote doesn't even begin to cover this.
    we are all anxiously awaiting your reply on the children in cages on the border thread...shoot a message to sonhouse too would ya? thx

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree