1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 17:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    "socially acceptable'is a phrase right over my head. Like,'social justice'. Do you people really think citizens should subscribe to your silly crap. I took a tour of an art venue yesterday, the weird little millennial used a NEEEEW phrase..........It will be a 'Ticketed exerience!!!! JesusH.
    So, societals aside, the state should not interfere with a family raising ...[text shortened]... se 'follow the child's lead' really gives me pause. Is my family the only normal family in the USA?
    “ "socially acceptable'is a phrase right over my head. Like,'social justice'.”
    No you halfwit it’s a way of categorising what is deemed acceptable in any given society.
    Stop lying Joe we both know you didn’t visit an arts venue yesterday it’s just another one of your imaginary scenarios / professions / pastimes ad nauseous. That no one believes.
    There is a definable conservative society in the US and on this forum. I’m simply asking why parental autonomy is demanded in one scenario but not the other.
    If you don’t want or cannot answer the question that’s fine but it will be repeated until this thread dies or a conservative answers the question.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 18:294 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ "socially acceptable'is a phrase right over my head. Like,'social justice'.”
    No you halfwit it’s a way of categorising what is deemed acceptable in any given society.
    Stop lying Joe we both know you didn’t visit an arts venue yesterday it’s just another one of your imaginary scenarios / professions / pastimes ad nauseous. That no one believes.
    There is a definable conse ...[text shortened]... n that’s fine but it will be repeated until this thread dies or a conservative answers the question.
    The finest road for a man to take is to build the character of man. Just want to get you back to reality. You deny that?? Take a lexapro. You gonna build a bit of character in your little boy with a weenie problem? Kick him in the ass.
    OK,you chastise me,I will waste a swear-to-jesus on you, I did visit the place, in Clearwater, Fl, and also swear the little guy, who could never shoulder an M-1, did indeed use tha sweet little phrase ticketing experience. Why do you spend so much time on what and who I am ? Isn't this about concepts?
    Acceptable in a given society is...are you ready.....following the law. We are a nation of laws, not a nation of creeps like AOC. If you, and AOC, and Bernie, andObama, and Biden, and Susan Rice and the carbon-spewing John Kerry don't like the law, take it up with your congressmen.

Golly, I think that says it all. Uhhhhh, doesnt it, Kev?
    Whew. You have been mixing it up with a reallyl light-loafered bunch of people.

PS: You mention a conservative answering a question? I have left miles of questions strewn on the pathway behind me,,,you,Ssehcud, Marauder, all of you, Suzianne, leave them all on the road.
    Pitiful debating, I just cant find another site.
    Hey Kev, do you think your man Joe could actually make up a phrase like Ticketing Experience? Prob sounds natural to you. It is the most unnatural phrase I have ever heard in my life. This is one creepy forum.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 19:21

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 14:021 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    The finest road for a man to take is to build the character of man. Just want to get you back to reality. You deny that?? Take a lexapro. You gonna build a bit of character in your little boy with a weenie problem? Kick him in the ass.
    OK,you chastise me,I will waste a swear-to-jesus on you, I did visit the place, in Clearwater, Fl, and also swear the little guy, w ...[text shortened]... ral to you. It is the most unnatural phrase I have ever heard in my life. This is one creepy forum.
    “ PS: You mention a conservative answering a question? I have left miles of questions strewn on the pathway behind me,,,you,Ssehcud, Marauder, all of you, Suzianne, leave them all on the road.
    Pitiful debating, I just cant find another site.
    Hey Kev, do you think your man Joe could actually make up a phrase like Ticketing Experience? Prob sounds natural to you. It is the most unnatural phrase I have ever heard in my life. This is one creepy forum.”

Your lying again Joe everyone of your questions has been answered but if you do not like the answer, and especially if it blows your simplistic world view out if the water, you pretend they haven’t answered your question.
    But let’s try again
    “ There is a definable conservative society in the US and on this forum. I’m simply asking why parental autonomy is demanded in one scenario but not the other.
    If you don’t want or cannot answer the question that’s fine but it will be repeated until this thread dies or a conservative answers the question.”
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 14:422 edits
    @Duchess64 - Earl of Trumps keeps doing his dishonest utmost to divert attention from his
    FALSE denial of male circumcision being NORMAL IN THE USA.

-------------------

NOTE: the lying spambot Duchess64 has chosen to define my description as
    "dishonest". And I would like to point that I never specified as "normal" pertaining
    to the USA only. But the Duchess lies. Duchess' own statistics show otherwise in other countries.

It is average in America to assign circumcision to one's days-old son, but it is never normal to do this of one's own volition.

Is it NORMAL for 93% of the women of Benin and Ghana to support and engage in female circumcision?

Talk to me about "normal".
  6. S. Korea
    Moves
    18 Mar '21 06:42
    While I do not support circumcision for men, it still leaves men sexually functionable in most cases.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '21 07:00
    @earl-of-trumps said
    A GOP Senator Just Compared Trans Health Care to ‘Genital Mutilation’ --------

[i]Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul used the Senate confirmation hearing for Dr. Rachel Levine to falsely compare gender-affirming treatment for kids to genital mutilation.

She’s set to be the highest-profile trans government official in U.S. history. So Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul used Thu ...[text shortened]... off a child's ear so s/he can look like a pirate. Totally senseless and in fact, should be illegal.
    Trans-phobia gone wild.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    18 Mar '21 10:28
    @suzianne said
    Trans-phobia gone wild.
    Please, Suzy.

I don't think Rand Paul is any more afraid of trans people than he is people who cut their arm off. (Apotemnophilia)
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Mar '21 00:34
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    If I can't legally have sex with the person then he or she is a child. 17.9 years is still jailbait.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '21 02:58

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Mar '21 03:241 edit
    @suzianne said
    Trans-phobia gone wild.
    Uh... sorry... but you don’t chop off kids’ balls or labia.

You want to cosmetically adapt your body to fit what you think suits your needs, you wait until your 18 (or preferably 21), have travelled a poverty stricken country where people are starving for 3 months and lived in a warzone for 3 months.

Then by all means: go for it.
    Your body. Your choice.

Get some bloody perspective.
    For years we’ve been fighting against genital mutulation and now, for the sake of people’s “right to be who they think they are”, we’re going to allow it?
    I don’t bloody think so.

Seriously. That left-wingers are spouting this crap beggers belief.

And it’s got nothing to do with transphobia (well, maybe Rand Paul or his doctor do; nobody should listen to bloody republicans).

It’s to do with children’s safety and the integrity of their bodies.
    The same reason you don’t smack children, the same reason you don’t tattoo their foreheads, the same reason you can’t insure their lives, etc.

And yeah, kids might not like it. They might want a Nintendo Switch instead of a new bike too. Tough bloody cookies.
    You want to tattoo your nose... sure: wait ‘till your 18.
    You want gender realignment... sure: see what I wrote above.

Time to live a little, see a little and experience life outside the bloody bubble. Get some experience, context and feel other peoples’ misery and suffering.
    And if you still think it’s so important... go ahead. Then it’s justified tax payers money helping you. And you’re old and wise enough to make such decisions. Most parents I wouldn’t even trust to baby bloody sit.

And society: GET A BLOODY GRIP AS WELL.
    If people are feeling so cornered that they feel they have to alter their bodies to accept themselves or be accepted, then society is being waaaaayyyyy to judgemental.
    So, if a boy wants to dress in a pink bloody dress, let them. Who cares?

People are bat💩 crazy.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Mar '21 09:56

Removed by poster

13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Mar '21 09:59
    @suzianne said
    Circumcision is not genital mutilation.

Jesus, people, get a grip.
    Who said circumcision?

Anyway, male circumcision is a form of mutulation. You’re cutting something off that ain’t gonna grow back.

And female circumcision (all 3 variants) are most certainly mutulation.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 Mar '21 21:111 edit
    @shavixmir

Just needs one small addition:
    Anyway, male circumcision is a form of mutulation. You’re cutting something off that ain’t gonna grow back.
    - and it is not medically necessary to remove it.

Then, circumcision is not a form of mutilation, it *is* mutilation.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 05:12
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @shavixmir

Just needs one small addition:
    - and it is not medically necessary to remove it.

Then, circumcision is not a form of mutilation, it *is* mutilation.
    Not exactly sure what you’re pointing out.
    But I totally agree that unless it’s medically needed, circumcision shouldn’t be done to children.

They can join the Abrahamic clan when they’re 18.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree