1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 02:16
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You're so rage blind at who-really-cares-anymore, you can't get your mind off the man.
    This is about the crooks who are Clinton, Inc., but you still fixate on him?

Let it go, princess.
    Let it go.
    News Flash: The election is over. Soon we'll have a President whose morals are questionable, who treats women as objects, who only trusts the ultra-rich elite to run this country into the gutter, who publicly disrespects civil-rights heroes, and whom the middle class mistakenly thinks he cares about them.

And yet, you and the other sycophants here insist that the Republican characterization of the election's "loser" is still more important to talk about. How many times do you have to go back to the empty well?

Let it go, jackass.
    Let it go.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 02:28
    Originally posted by Phranny
    First of all, Trump was born with a silver spoon up his arse. Next, we have no idea of his true wealth VS debts since he refuses to make his tax returns public. He's more like a snake oil salesman. And yes, you can be extremely clever, smart, etc. yet be mentally unbalanced. If the U.S. had little economic and/or military strength, Trump's rise to politic ...[text shortened]... o troubling. However, when the U.S. farts, the rest of the world is forced to smell the stench.
    I actually kinda prefer a snake oil salesman over Hillary. False hope is better than none.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 02:29
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    News Flash: The election is over. Soon we'll have a President whose morals are questionable, who treats women as objects, who only trusts the ultra-rich elite to run this country into the gutter, who publicly disrespects civil-rights heroes, and whom the middle class mistakenly thinks he cares about them.

And yet, you and the other sycophants here insi ...[text shortened]... ut. How many times do you have to go back to the empty well?

Let it go, jackass.
    Let it go.
    How many times must I tell you Suzy, Bill Clinton is not running! 😠
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 04:19
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    No, if he instead had put the money he inherited in the bank and used his 70 years of life experience to learn how to use quotation marks, he would have more money now.
    true
    in 1982 Trump was worth 380 million
    had he invested in an index fund tracking the S&P 500 and done nothing, he would be worth a lot more then he claims now
    the great businessman could not even out perform the stock market
    in fact he under performed the market by about 70%
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 07:03
    FFing hell people.
    If you can't see that there's something wrong with Trump, you must be blind.

Seriously. There is so much 'off' in his bahaviour, I can't believe you either think it's okay or acceptable.

I call him a narcissist, but that's just the tip of behavioral analysis on him.
    He's vicious, compulsive, arrogant, meglomaniacal and impulsive.

These are not traits you want in a partner, they're not traits you want your babysitter to have and they're not traits you want a centralized position of such power as a president to have.

If you think this is going to have anything but a bad out-come, you really need to research narcissim and sociopathy.

See the patterns.
    Come on! Get your acts together.

I can laugh, 'cause I don't care about what America does to itself. But his behaviour is going to make matters worse on a load more fronts as well.

There's no Gorbatkov in Russia as a beacon of sanity at the moment. There's a Putin. Not a narcissist as such, but certainly a power-mad sociopath.

This ends well for none. Least of all Americans.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree