1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 11:581 edit
    Do you not love this? You know that you believe this. The man is strong, kids. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Vote for Trump.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/trump-i-will-end-ukraine-war-in-24-hours-but-i-wont-tell-you-how/
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 12:25
    With anyone else I would say "sarcasm spotted, sir"

You, however? I can totally believe you're stupid enough to be serious
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 12:51
    Remember when Trump said he'll build a "big beautiful wall"? And he'll get Mexico to pay for it?

Yet you think he'll stop a war.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 13:15
    @vivify said
    Remember when Trump said he'll build a "big beautiful wall"? And he'll get Mexico to pay for it?

find the youtube where Jordan Klepper interviews trumpets where one of them says this exact thing. When Jordan presses for details, how would Trump actually stop the war, the trumpet says "he would tell them "knock it off"". The Donald would stop Putin and his war like an old man would stop some kids playing too loudly outside his front porch.

So easy.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 13:233 edits
    @zahlanzi said
    find the youtube where Jordan Klepper interviews trumpets where one of them says this exact thing. When Jordan presses for details, how would Trump actually stop the war, the trumpet says "he would tell them "knock it off"". The Donald would stop Putin and his war like an old man would stop some kids playing too loudly outside his front porch.

So easy.
    If anyone can stand up to Putin it's the guy who sided with Russia over his own government's intel on live TV.
  6. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 15:38
    @averagejoe1 said
    Do you not love this? You know that you believe this. The man is strong, kids. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Vote for Trump.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/trump-i-will-end-ukraine-war-in-24-hours-but-i-wont-tell-you-how/
    Yeah, just like he brought Iran and N. Korea to heel.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 16:301 edit
    @averagejoe1 said

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I won’t tell you how πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    You are so one of mother natures Trump voters joe, I wonder if it’s due to congenital or environmental factors, it’s usually a mixture of the two.
    I’m going with sired by inbred parents and then raised by the same idiots.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 17:19
    @AverageJoe1
    Are you really that naive that you could think that could be real? Like his infrastructure bill he could never get passed even though he had house and senate?
    He also said at Waco "I am the most innocent man on Earth'. I guess you believe that also.......
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 18:39
    @vivify said

It simply exhibited his huge optomistic 'get-er-done' mind for building greatness. He and I REALLY wanted the wall. Looking back it would have been paradise for us.
    Biden is, uh, nothing like that , the pitiful old unsteady man.
    Trump could bring it all to the table, end it. With a try, don't you think? Oh, libs do not take risks. Why bother, suckle instead.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 18:42
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Are you really that naive that you could think that could be real? Like his infrastructure bill he could never get passed even though he had house and senate?
    He also said at Waco "I am the most innocent man on Earth'. I guess you believe that also.......
    He is not the most innocent man on earth. Smart boy, I am sure you get political parlance? Or you don't?

Sonhuse, why have you never told us why 'No ID' is OK? Why?
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 21:081 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    It simply exhibited his huge optomistic 'get-er-done' mind for building greatness.
    So Trump being an abject failure is okay if he's a confident failure.

Got it.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 04:24
    @AverageJoe1
    If you have been previously vetted what is the problem? I don't show an ID when I vote here in Slatington.
    But this town is mostly white.
    I bet it is WAY different in black communities.
    You can't process the idea republicans in almost ALL states are doing their best to cut down or eliminate black and brown voting and most likely would LOVE to eliminate WOMEN'S vote if they could.

Drive us back to 1900, that is the goal. No abortion for ANYONE no matter if the girl is 10 years old or an adult with a fetus already dead, they can't even legally take THAT out in those draconian states.
    Banning BIRTH CONTROL? Are you fukking KIDDING?

This is not suppression and total control of the reproductive rights of women?

But OF COURSE you agree with all of the above, being a card carrying zombie.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 07:35
    @averagejoe1 said

Perhaps he’s going to build a wall and make the Russians pay for it.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 10:42
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    If you have been previously vetted what is the problem? I don't show an ID when I vote here in Slatington.
    But this town is mostly white.
    I bet it is WAY different in black communities.
    You can't process the idea republicans in almost ALL states are doing their best to cut down or eliminate black and brown voting and most likely would LOVE to eliminate WOME ...[text shortened]... ve rights of women?

But OF COURSE you agree with all of the above, being a card carrying zombie.
    I stopped reading after your first sentence. You said previously vetted. If a person walks up to the voting table, how does the volunteer sitting there know if this person/creature has been previously vetted?
    I would ask you what previously vetted means, but I would rather you just answer this first question. Thanks Sonhouse
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 13:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    It simply exhibited his huge optomistic 'get-er-done' mind for building greatness. He and I REALLY wanted the wall. Looking back it would have been paradise for us.
    Biden is, uh, nothing like that , the pitiful old unsteady man.
    Trump could bring it all to the table, end it. With a try, don't you think? Oh, libs do not take risks. Why bother, suckle instead.
    Biden was elected by that one concept, that he's nothing like Trump.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree