Trumped thanked for saving

Trumped thanked for saving "white life"

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
28 Jun 22
5 edits

Video in the link:

https://www.newsweek.com/millers-white-life-flub-follows-cornyn-tweet-attacked-pro-segregation-1719263

Republican Mary Miller thanked Trump in front of a crowd of thousands for the "victory for white life in the Supreme Court".

A slip of the tongue you say? Last year, Jan 4th (yes, two days before the insurrection) Mary Miller was at a rally called "Save the Republic" and quoted Adolf Hitler:

"Hitler was right on one thing. He said, 'Whoever has the youth has the future.' Our children are being propagandized....This is the battle".

This comes just days after Republican Senator for Texas, John Cornyn, replied to a tweet from Obama criticizing the overturn of Roe v. Wade. Coryn responded to Obama by saying "Now do Plessy vs Ferguson/Brown vs Board of Education."

Those were both SCOTUS decisions about racial segregation.

rain

Moves
28 Jun 22

Anyone and everyone who supports the Republican party is worthless trash.

rain

Moves
28 Jun 22
2 edits

Radio host Charlemagne pointing out how white supremacy has always been a driving force in politics:

He also points out how Dems are weak and do nothing when they're in power other than tell people to vote for them.

Moves
28 Jun 22

@vivify said
Anyone and everyone who supports the Republican party is worthless trash.
C'mon, don't exaggerate,
even trash has value/

t

Garner, NC

Moves
28 Jun 22

@vivify said
Video in the link:

https://www.newsweek.com/millers-white-life-flub-follows-cornyn-tweet-attacked-pro-segregation-1719263

Republican Mary Miller thanked Trump in front of a crowd of thousands for the "victory for white life in the Supreme Court".

A slip of the tongue you say? Last year, Jan 4th (yes, two days before the insurrection) Mary Miller was at a rally call ...[text shortened]... Ferguson/Brown vs Board of Education."

Those were both SCOTUS decisions about racial segregation.
If Obama is criticizing the overturn of Roe v. Wade as bad because it reverses precedent, then to be consistent, he would also have a problem with Brown v. Board of Education. Sounds to me like Coryn was pointing out that Obama should be consistent. It seems obvious he is not calling to reverse Brown v. Board of Education, but using the fact that no one would support it's reversal to support the premise that reversals can be good.

If you can't even see the logic of that, you have not demonstrated enough intelligence to have any credibility.

t

Garner, NC

Moves
28 Jun 22

@jimm619 said
C'mon, don't exaggerate,
even trash has value/
Charming how leftists are the party of love and strive for unity.

rain

Moves
28 Jun 22

@techsouth said
If Obama is criticizing the overturn of Roe v. Wade as bad because it reverses precedent, then to be consistent, he would also have a problem with Brown v. Board of Education. Sounds to me like Coryn was pointing out that Obama should be consistent. It seems obvious he is not calling to reverse Brown v. Board of Education, but using the fact that no one would suppo ...[text shortened]... t even see the logic of that, you have not demonstrated enough intelligence to have any credibility.
Obama should be "consistent" with keeping precedent, therefore Cornyn names Brown v. Board of Ed...for what?

Your post was refuted the moment you responded.

rain

Moves
28 Jun 22

@techsouth said
Right, because we're not nice to a party of white supremacists.

Moves
28 Jun 22

@techsouth said
Love?.....Unity?....
As opposed to bigotry and and hatred?
I plead guilty.....at least we don't need 30,000
lies to try to get our point across......
The truth works for us. 😛

t

Garner, NC

Moves
28 Jun 22

@vivify said
Obama should be "consistent" with keeping precedent, therefore Cornyn names Brown v. Board of Ed...for what?

Your post was refuted the moment you responded.
You are still unable to process a simple argument that was obvious to me in just a few words.

t

Garner, NC

Moves
28 Jun 22

@vivify said
Right, because we're not nice to a party of white supremacists.
I'm not a white supremacist, yet I am a Republican. Not a single other Republican I know are white supremacists.

But I appreciate how you lovingly accuse us of that.

t

Garner, NC

Moves
28 Jun 22

@jimm619 said
Love?.....Unity?....
As opposed to bigotry and and hatred?
I plead guilty.....at least we don't need 30,000
lies to try to get our point across......
The truth works for us. 😛
Well, thanks for at least standing up for me. When viviify said I was worthless, you lovingly corrected him and pointed out that as trash I at least had some value.

I'll always be indebted to you for that.

Moves
28 Jun 22

@techsouth said
You are still unable to process a simple argument that was obvious to me in just a few words.
A few words?....Try to expand your vocabulary....it's not difficult,
just a few minutes a day, I'll help you if you need assistance.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
28 Jun 22

@techsouth said
I’m a leftie. I’d have you lot lined up and shot for just breathing.

I have no idea where your idea of “love” comes from.

If you’ve got a plague of wasps, you externinate them.

t

Garner, NC

Moves
28 Jun 22

@jimm619 said
A few words?....Try to expand your vocabulary....it's not difficult,
just a few minutes a day, I'll help you if you need assistance.
I'm talking about the few words used in the Tweet. The point was obvious to me.