1. Garner, NC
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 17:43
    @vivify said
    Supporting white supremacists is not a "different perspective" it's being human trash.
    So if you accuse someone of being a "white supremacist", I am obligated to cease and desist all support and immediately support the opposition no matter how bad their ideas are?

Laughable standard, especially when the allegation of being racist is being thrown around so recklessly today.

You can't even parse a simple argument that invokes the Brown v. Board of Education case and you think I supposed to believe you're able to distinguish real instances of white supremacy from fake?

Laughable. You'd believe any accusation of white supremacy that's spoon fed to you by your candidates.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 17:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    Democrats don't care about stuff that repubs care about. We care about inflation , baby formula, hell on the border, 45 dead in a semi at the border, gas prices, aborted term babies, a president who cannot properly lead and represent, school choice, the list goes on.
    If you cared about gas prices you'd support renewable energy instead of voting for someone who said windmills cause cancer.

If you cared about inflation you wouldn't have voted for someone gave the rich 1.4 trillion in tax breaks.

If you cared about babies being fed you wouldn't cut social welfare programs, or vote for a president who shut down the government for the longest time in U.S. history, which caused food stamps and WIC to stop being funded.

You and your entire party of liars who do the exact opposite of what you claim to support. You're also a party of racist trash.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 17:56
    @techsouth said
    So if you accuse someone of being a "white supremacist", I am obligated to cease and desist all support and immediately support the opposition no matter how bad their ideas are?
    Trump was openly supported by high-ranking Klan member David Duke and endorsed by the KKK's official newspaper, and shouted out the Proud Boys, a white supremacist group, during a presidential debate. That Trump is racist trash isn't up for discussion.

You don't need to support Dems you just need to stop supporting white supremacists.
  4. Garner, NC
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 18:24
    @vivify said
    Trump was openly supported by high-ranking Klan member David Duke and endorsed by the KKK's official newspaper, and shouted out the Proud Boys, a white supremacist group, during a presidential debate. That Trump is racist trash isn't up for discussion.

You don't need to support Dems you just need to stop supporting white supremacists.
    Funny. I've never read a Klan newspaper, but you have.

One thing I've noticed is that literally everywhere the Klan makes an appearance, whoever they ostensibly support actually loses popularity. Kind of makes me at least wonder if there is some higher up in the organization whose motives are different than what it seems. But if that's not the case, then it becomes obvious that these people aren't bright enough to realize they hurt whomever the purport to support. I find that my best approach is to not even consider who they support or don't support because if they're no smarter than they seem, they can't be good at knowing what will help their cause.

As a result, the only times I know what the Klan thinks is when I listen to Democrats (after all, the Klan was started by Democrats).

If the Klan bought Apple stock, I would neither buy nor sell anything based on that information.

The fact that you think the support of the Klan or David Duke proves anything about that person is yet another reason you carry no credibility with me. If the Klan opposed the designated hitter rule in baseball would we all be obligated to favor it?
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 18:49
    @techsouth said
    Funny. I've never read a Klan newspaper, but you have.

One thing I've noticed is that literally everywhere the Klan makes an appearance, whoever they ostensibly support actually loses popularity. avor it?
    I also mentioned that Trump, unprompted, shouted out the Proud Boys during a presidential debate. You pretended not to see that because you support and defend trash.

Trump retweeted a video of a Trump supporter yelling "white power":

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/06/28/884392576/trump-retweets-video-of-apparent-supporter-saying-white-power

This is the guy you support and defend. Like I said, all Republicans are trash.
  6. Garner, NC
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 19:10
    @vivify said
    I also mentioned that Trump, unprompted, shouted out the Proud Boys during a presidential debate. You pretended not to see that because you support and defend trash.

Trump retweeted a video of a Trump supporter yelling "white power":

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/06/28/884392576/trump-retweets-video-of-apparent-supporter-saying-white-power

This is the guy you support and defend. Like I said, all Republicans are trash.
    Yeah, and he deleted it having not heard that part. I do see that your link repeats the Charlottesville hoax as if it hadn't been debunked (and wasn't obvious a hoax from the beginning).

As things stand, I'd vote for Trump of Hillary or Biden. If that makes me trash, so be it.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 19:141 edit
    @techsouth said
    Yeah, and he deleted it having not heard that part. I do see that your link repeats the Charlottesville hoax as if it hadn't been debunked (and wasn't obvious a hoax from the beginning).

As things stand, I'd vote for Trump of Hillary or Biden. If that makes me trash, so be it.
    https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/02/donald-trump-white-supremacist-retweet-219915

Trump retweeted an account called "@WhiteGenocideTM". There is no debate that Trump is racist dung.

Second time in a row you dodged the fact that Trump shouted out a white supremacist group in the middle of a presidential debate.

That's what makes you trash.
  8. Garner, NC
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 19:24
    @vivify said
    Second time in a row you dodged the fact that Trump shouted out a white supremacist group in the middle of a presidential debate.

That's what makes you trash.
    I saw no video in your link. I had to google and found the other video first and responded to it.

Twice in a row in a anonymous, informal political discussion I did not respond to the full (and continually growing) laundry list of accusations even though we're living in a world where political rhetoric consists more of lies and narratives constructed in bad faith than it consists of objective truth. And I didn't just do it once, but I did it twice.

And that makes me trash? Well, if I ever am even 1% as bigoted toward minorities as you are toward conservatives, you'd have a point.

I got robbed at gunpoint by a person of different ethnicity. And it never once entered my mind that that subgroup of people was 'trash'.
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 19:441 edit
    @techsouth said
    I saw no video in your link. I had to google and found the other video first and responded to it.

Twice in a row in a anonymous, informal political discussion I did not respond to the full (and continually growing) laundry list of accusations even though we're living in a world where political rhetoric consists more of lies and narratives constructed in bad faith than i ...[text shortened]... of different ethnicity. And it never once entered my mind that that subgroup of people was 'trash'.
    Yawn.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/hutchinson-jan-6-proud-boys-giuliani-b2111428.html

The Proud Boys, which Trump referenced in his political debate, were also arrested for Jan 6th. Sworn testimony in the Jan 6th hearing show that the Proud Boys were frequently mentioned in meetings with Giuliani, Trump's then-lawyer/spokesperson/puppet.

If you were unaware about Trump's name-check of the Proud Boys, which caused a political firestorm, that just shows that Republicans are also uninformed trash.
  10. Garner, NC
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 20:11
    @vivify said
    Yawn.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/hutchinson-jan-6-proud-boys-giuliani-b2111428.html

The Proud Boys, which Trump referenced in his political debate, were also arrested for Jan 6th. Sworn testimony in the Jan 6th hearing show that the Proud Boys were frequently mentioned in meetings with Giuliani, Trump's then-lawyer/spokesperson/puppet. ...[text shortened]... oys, which caused a political firestorm, that just shows that Republicans are also uninformed trash.
    Oh, I've heard the proud boys mentioned a lot. Far more by leftists than any conservative I know or know of. Most of what I've seen are narratives constructed with about the same amount of integrity as this Newsweek take on "white life" (i.e. none). It's not like I'm uninformed, it's just that I don't get my opinions assigned to me by people known to frequently lie.

Sorry, after so many ridiculous takes on what so-and-so said or didn't say, I don't continue to follow up on every single thing from the same people.

If your talking about the time Trump told the Proud Boys to "Stand Down", I'm not sure what else you'd have wanted him to do.
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 20:201 edit
    @techsouth said
    If your talking about the time Trump told the Proud Boys to "Stand Down", I'm not sure what else you'd have wanted him to do.
    He was asked to denounce white supremacy. That's it. For any non-racist that's a softball question like being asked to denounce child molesters.

Trump, the most vitriolic president in America's history, who never lacks a nasty insult and dominated his primaries by calling Ted Cruz's wife "ugly" among a myriad of other insults of his opponents, couldn't definitively denounce white supremacy.

Trump had harsher words for Kim Jong-Un calling him "old" than he did for white supremacy.
  12. Garner, NC
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 20:20
    @vivify said
    Yawn.

The Proud Boys, which Trump referenced in his political debate, were also arrested for Jan 6th. Sworn testimony in the Jan 6th hearing show that the Proud Boys were frequently mentioned in meetings with Giuliani, Trump's then-lawyer/spokesperson/puppet. ...[text shortened]... oys, which caused a political firestorm, that just shows that Republicans are also uninformed trash.
    One other thing.

I'm a stunned that you're willing to call another human being "trash" directly for the alleged crime of being "uninformed" in a world that we both know is full of lies (although may disagree on what set of claims are more full of lies). I strive hard to avoid believing anything I hear just because it sound like something I want to believe. But to really know the truth and not believe lies, we'd all have to wade through a lot of dishonesty coming from all different directions (and Democrats are not paragons of honesty, I can assure you).

Just curious. How old are you?

If I made any sort of blanket statement such as "democrats are all trash", roughly 90% of the Republican friends I hang with would challenge me on the ugliness of my thinking and behavior.

I'll wait patiently while you come up with another clever way to call me "trash".
  13. Garner, NC
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 20:321 edit
    @vivify said
    He was asked to denounce white supremacy. That's it. For any non-racist that's a softball question like being asked to denounce child molesters.

Trump, the most vitriolic president in America's history, who never lacks a nasty insult and dominated his primaries by calling Ted Cruz's wife "ugly" among a myriad of other insults of his opponents, couldn't definitively deno ...[text shortened]... acy.

Trump had harsher words for Kim Jong-Un calling him "old" than he did for white supremacy.
    I suspect if I investigated this it would be about at the same level of integrity as most of the others (very little). I've heard similar claims before and found them to be of very low integrity. (e.g. the Newsweek take on "white life"😉. Can you at least denounce the dishonesty of Newsweek in the link you shared?

Still, I enjoyed when my 401K as doing good and gas prices were low.

Edit: Enjoy... https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/10/02/trump-and-white-supremacy-he-did-condemn-and-has-repeatedly-column/5883336002/
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 20:343 edits
    @techsouth said
    I'm a stunned that you're willing to call another human being "trash" directly for the alleged crime of being "uninformed"
    When I say "uniformed" I'm referring to general lack of knowledge that you should have no excuse for, especially when you frequent debate forums and keep up with current events like everyone here does.

I'm referring to people like Fox News viewers who are deliberately misinformed because they prefer their own world view to facts. Fox News refuses to air the Jan 6th hearing, even though everyone under oath is a hardcore Republican that was allies with Trump, including Trump's own daughter. The hordes of Republicans who agree with Fox News doing this are the uninformed Trash I'm referring to.

Was it you who accused the Russia investigation of being a "Democratic coup"? If I remember correctly, I think you had to be informed Mueller's investigation was entirely lead by Republicans who got their information from Trump's inner circle.

I'm pretty sure it was you, but it doesn't matter. That type of shocking ignorance is what I mean by Republicans being uninformed.
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 20:461 edit
    Yes, it was actually you:

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/observation-on-jan-6-hearing-respectful-submitted.193549/page-3

After your ignorance was pointed out you never owned up to your mistake you just put your tail between your legs and crawled away.

You prove my point: Republicans are uniformed racist trash.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree