1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 13:551 edit
    @SERGEANTPMAIN
    THAT we can agree on๐Ÿ™‚ But a pesky effect called reality sets in so good luck with that dream......When corps and billionaires wave megabucks around, people fall all over themselves going Yes MASSA, Anything you say MASSA, do I jump now or later?
  2. Joined
    15 Jul '10
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 13:58
    @sonhouse said
    @SERGEANTPMAIN
    THAT we can agree on๐Ÿ™‚ But a pesky effect called reality sets in so good luck with that dream......When corps and billionaires wave megabucks around, people fall all over themselves going Yes MASSA, Anything you say MASSA, do I jump now or later?
    I concur 100%
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 14:001 edit
    @SERGEANTPMAIN
    See, even folks clearly on opposite sides of the political fence can agree on some things. From my POV I cannot see why millions of otherwise apparently intelligent folks cannot even CONCEIVE of the idea that Trump is A Crazy as a bedbug and B the most corrupt POTUS ever in the history of the US.
  4. Joined
    15 Jul '10
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 14:09
    @sonhouse said
    @SERGEANTPMAIN
    See, even folks clearly on opposite sides of the political fence can agree on some things. From my POV I cannot see why millions of otherwise apparently intelligent folks cannot even CONCEIVE of the idea that Trump is A Crazy as a bedbug and B the most corrupt POTUS ever in the history of the US.
    Man, Most of the extremist are.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree