1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 01:48
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Just about every single word of what you just said is the 180 degree opposite from what I'm hearing. Granted, I don't read the NYT or watch CNN and MSNBC.

Mueller et al would clearly benefit from a prolonged investigation so the situation can be used as political fodder during the elections. That is, unless they have something on Trump in which case ...[text shortened]... eir desperation indicates they don't have enough to do any significant damage to the presidency.
    You obviously listen to a lot of right wing BS.

Mueller doesn't leak and he doesn't seem to pay attention to the FoxNews media campaign. Like whodey, Mott and the rest you are in for a lot of disappointment very soon.

In case you didn't read it on your propaganda sources, in a courtroom today in NYC Donald Trump's long time lawyer pleaded guilty to two felony violations of campaign finance law and said, under oath, that these violations were made "“in coordination with and at the direction of a candidate for federal office.” https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/21/nyregion/michael-cohen-plea-deal-trump.html
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 01:58
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    You obviously listen to a lot of right wing BS.

Mueller doesn't leak and he doesn't seem to pay attention to the FoxNews media campaign. Like whodey, Mott and the rest you are in for a lot of disappointment very soon.

In case you didn't read it on your propaganda sources, in a courtroom today in NYC Donald Trump's long time lawyer pleaded guilty t ...[text shortened]... federal office.” https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/21/nyregion/michael-cohen-plea-deal-trump.html
    Mott and the rest [of] you are in for a lot of disappointment very soon.

Oh no, say it ain't so! 😕
    Dang it... it's like 2016 all over again. 😞
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 02:06
    Originally posted by @lemon-lime
    [b]Mott and the rest [of] you are in for a lot of disappointment very soon.

Oh no, say it ain't so! 😕
    Dang it... it's like 2016 all over again. 😞[/b]
    I'll be here to remind you guys how wrong you were to rely on a pathological liar's twitter rants and the right wing blogosphere for your legal "analysis".
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 02:08
    Just about every single word of what you just said is the 180 degree opposite from what I'm hearing. Granted, I don't read the NYT or watch CNN and MSNBC.

Mueller et al would clearly benefit from a prolonged investigation so the situation can be used as political fodder during the elections. That is, unless they have something on Trump in which case ...[text shortened]... eir desperation indicates they don't have enough to do any significant damage to the presidency.
    IF Mueller was so "desperate" for Trump's testimony, he'd issue a subpoena rather than acquiesce to the stonewalling the Donald's legal team has engaged in since early in the year.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 04:12
    Let's play gaffe wars. You get Giuliani and we get Maxine Waters. No wait... Pelosi!
    You want to play gaffe wars with trump on your side?

Are you a masochist of moronity or something?
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 06:47
    Let's play gaffe wars. You get Giuliani and we get Maxine Waters. No wait... Pelosi!
    Every time I see Guilliani on TV, I think of the old Bugs Bunny cartoon where Wil E Coyote steps on every land mine while running through a field. 😀
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 09:00
    Just about every single word of what you just said is the 180 degree opposite from what I'm hearing.
    What do you listen to Tom?
    Seriously.
    Broaden your outlook a little.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 14:26
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    No, it isn't. The Democrats didn't create Russian interference with the 2016 election nor Trump campaign cooperation with it.

I never thought there was ever much chance that the Donald would willingly testify. It appears that he and his team have been trying to delay the investigation by suggesting he might thus hoping Mueller might wait until after ...[text shortened]... tions before filing further indictments and/or his report.

I don't think it is going to work.
    Democrats didn't need the Russians. They had Debbie Wasserman Shultz and Donna Brazile. Why would they need help from others when they were conspiring to rig the elections just fine on their own?

Democrats: Conspiring to help HRC win against Sanders within the DNC isn't election meddling. Exposing the truth is. How dare the Russians reveal the truth about DWS! The truth isn't truth!
  9. Germany
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 16:10
    Just about every single word of what you just said is the 180 degree opposite from what I'm hearing.
    "What you're seeing and hearing is not what is happening." - Donald J. Trump

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree