Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    04 Jun '15 13:421 edit
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/06/01/obama-ive-restored-the-us-as-the-most-respected-country-in-the-world/

    According to Obama.

    So now Obama is not only revered as a great human being according to polls in the US, he has elevated the US to the #1 position in the world in terms of respect.

    Well what do you expect from a President who has won a Nobel Peace Prize and a Transparency award from the press? This guy is awesome!! 😵

    Hillary, 8 more years, 8 more years, 8 more years!!!
  2. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    04 Jun '15 14:30
    Hold on a second... a politician claims he's done a good job? Stop the presses!
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    04 Jun '15 16:46
    Let Obama look at the posts about the USA on this site it'll change his perspective.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    04 Jun '15 17:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/06/01/obama-ive-restored-the-us-as-the-most-respected-country-in-the-world/

    According to Obama.

    So now Obama is not only revered as a great human being according to polls in the US, he has elevated the US to the #1 position in the world in terms of respect.

    Well what do you expect from a President who has won a Nob ...[text shortened]... om the press? This guy is awesome!! 😵

    Hillary, 8 more years, 8 more years, 8 more years!!!
    by now, nobody is surprised by your obsession with obama
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    04 Jun '15 22:02
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/06/01/obama-ive-restored-the-us-as-the-most-respected-country-in-the-world/

    According to Obama.

    So now Obama is not only revered as a great human being according to polls in the US, he has elevated the US to the #1 position in the world in terms of respect.

    Well what do you expect from a President who has won a Nob ...[text shortened]... om the press? This guy is awesome!! 😵

    Hillary, 8 more years, 8 more years, 8 more years!!!
    Thank You Whodey...I'll 2nd that! 😏😏😏
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    04 Jun '15 22:33
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Hold on a second... a politician claims he's done a good job? Stop the presses!
    The sad part is that so many around here believe him.
  7. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    05 Jun '15 05:50
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The sad part is that so many around here believe him.
    How many exactly?
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    05 Jun '15 18:12
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    How many exactly?
    Every leftist that gets on to Whodey for posting stuff about Obama.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    05 Jun '15 19:01
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Every leftist that gets on to Whodey for posting stuff about Obama.
    I finally post something good, and they still get on me. :'(
  10. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    06 Jun '15 13:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    I finally post something good, and they still get on me. :'(
    If God was going to give the earth Hemorrhoids America would be the first choice.
  11. Joined
    18 Apr '15
    Moves
    778
    16 Jun '15 21:212 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/06/01/obama-ive-restored-the-us-as-the-most-respected-country-in-the-world/

    According to Obama.

    So now Obama is not only revered as a great human being according to polls in the US, he has elevated the US to the #1 position in the world in terms of respect.

    Well what do you expect from a President who has won a Nob ...[text shortened]... om the press? This guy is awesome!! 😵

    Hillary, 8 more years, 8 more years, 8 more years!!!
    I served in Afghanistan in the 75th Ranger Regiment, and served with the Special Troops Battalion on over 30 separate different combat missions around the globe. About 5 years of my active duty were under Obama's administration.

    I am speaking from a Veterans perspective. I was a Captain in the Army.

    None of this will be in the press. Yet, Obama should be tried as a war criminal. He has released sensitive information (names, locations, etc) of military personal that resulted in the death of American Service Men.

    Obama has repeatedly denied critical technology and supplies to units resulting in loss of American lives.

    I think of one instance, where I was working in Africa. We needed air cover. We were denied Spectre Gunships because the administration thought they were too high profile and would cause too much collateral damage to the enemy. Instead, we were given SOAR (no offense to them) but I'd like something that can kill him who is trying to kill me with the maximum amount of lethal force.

    We completed the mission, but only after we sent 8 Rangers back home in body bags and sent about 30 to the Hospital. Lives shattered. And instead of targeting just enemy combatants effectively with softening tactics we had to engage them on the ground which resulted in a much higher number of civilian casualties.

    If I ever meet Obama again-I won't salute him or acknowledge. I'm no longer in. He's a gutless coward who denies the American military critical assets to complete their missions.

    I joined the military to serve and protect the constitution from enemies foreign and domestic. I did not want to go to Afghanistan or anywhere else I served. I went because my country told me to.

    Before you sing his praises too highly you should hold him accountable for hundreds of American Military Personal who lost their lives due to his orders.

    I mean, you remember the SEAL team that took out Osama? They were killed shortly thereafter, remember? Who was it that released their names and location? The administration. You never, ever, ever, ever release critical information like that. The SEALs phoned back home to their families several days before their deaths to be in prayer for them because they were in trouble (what that was wasn't exactly specified). I knew 3 of the SEALs killed on that chopper.

    I hope Obama gets what he ought to get-a trial and prison sentence for all the deaths his administration has caused.

    Edit: before you just call me an ignorant grunt-I graduated from West Point, so I was an Officer. So keep your high and mighty mindset to yourself.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    16 Jun '15 21:31
    Originally posted by AppleChess
    I think of one instance, where I was working in Africa.
    If this were true you would say what country it was.
    Typical ignoramus probably thinks Africa is a country!
  13. Joined
    18 Apr '15
    Moves
    778
    16 Jun '15 21:34
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    If this were true you would say what country it was.
    Typical ignoramus probably thinks Africa is a country!
    What is the matter with you?

    Ever heard of confidentiality? I have military information and knowledge of events that happened that won't become public until after my death (unless I intend to make it to over 100 years old-which I hope I don't).

    Something is seriously wrong with you. I can assure you I don't think Africa is a country. It's a continent. I am not going to stoop to your tactics.
  14. Joined
    07 Mar '15
    Moves
    223
    16 Jun '15 21:43
    Originally posted by AppleChess
    What is the matter with you?

    Ever heard of confidentiality? I have military information and knowledge of events that happened that won't become public until after my death (unless I intend to make it to over 100 years old-which I hope I don't).

    Something is seriously wrong with you. I can assure you I don't think Africa is a country. It's a continent. I am not going to stoop to your tactics.
    Sorry about your view of Obama. I think you experience trauma and are left embittered. Sorry.

    If Obama had done an ounce of what you say he has I don't think he'd be president. He is the commander and chief of the military afterall. I don't know if you can give more details due to some type of military confidentiality or whatever, but I'd be interested in knowing if you can document your assertions?
  15. Joined
    18 Apr '15
    Moves
    778
    16 Jun '15 21:48
    Originally posted by JPhitzer
    Sorry about your view of Obama. I think you experience trauma and are left embittered. Sorry.

    If Obama had done an ounce of what you say he has I don't think he'd be president. He is the commander and chief of the military afterall. I don't know if you can give more details due to some type of military confidentiality or whatever, but I'd be interested in knowing if you can document your assertions?
    No, I can't give you details.
Back to Top