1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 07:13
    @very-musty said
    @shavixmir

Maybe people are fed up?
    Maybe they see what your precious non whites do every day everywhere?

You're ignorant to think they don't ruin cities and act like animals.
    Oh yes...I forgot...you live in a white country ๐Ÿ™„

Typical know nothing... liberal clown.

"I lived in the US...says fat Mark...๐Ÿ™„"
    Where?

Tell us.

I spent 20 years there.
    You don’t think I’m going to reply to anyone who speaks in that tone to me, do you, boy?

Crawl back to your trailer and rant your racist puke to the dregs that created you.
  2. Joined
    14 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 10:59
    @shavixmir

I can't believe you said "boy"..

That's racist Mark...๐Ÿคจ
    I think you should apologize.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 11:07
    @shavixmir said
    How the fck does a chess message board end up with more than 10 extreme right-wing and very verbal US posters?

70% of the threads are created by these right-wing, comspiracy loving, racist crackers and 90% of the threads are tainted by their foul rhetoric.

How the hell, out of s population of 7 billion, do so many of these nutjobs end up here?

About 0.0005% of the ...[text shortened]... d white men whine in such bigotted fashions.

It’s terrible.
    Every bloody thread.
    Good grief.
    In a nutshell, all people have the same wants:
    Food and clothes
    Shelter
    Free [or reasonable] Education
    Freedom, of movement, expression and thought
    Reasonable Healthcare
    Decent Jobs

So, the answer to your question is that people all over the world know that the left have failed to produce these things. The right are more successful.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Jun '21 03:42
    @rajk999 said
    Food and clothes
    Shelter
    Reasonable Healthcare
    Decent Jobs

So, the answer to your question is that people all over the world know that the left have failed to produce these things. The right are more successful.
    Well, we have right-wingers in Europe. For sure. And the democrats in the US are right-wing by European standards.

I’m on about extreme right-wingers. The trailer trash, trump-supporting, racist, bible-thumping, conspiracy swallowing, retarded kind. Like you.

And why they come to RHP. It doesn’t make sense.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 01:131 edit
    @shavixmir said
    How the fck does a chess message board end up with more than 10 extreme right-wing and very verbal US posters?

70% of the threads are created by these right-wing, comspiracy loving, racist crackers and 90% of the threads are tainted by their foul rhetoric.

How the hell, out of s population of 7 billion, do so many of these nutjobs end up here?

About 0.0005% of the ...[text shortened]... d white men whine in such bigotted fashions.

It’s terrible.
    Every bloody thread.
    Good grief.
    Foxitis.

3 million people tune in for Tucker's nonsensical rant every night about how he found out that all FBI agents are actually unindicted co-conspirators behind the Capitol riot. There's no need to investigate it, though. Just trust the guy on TV with a bow-tie.

America First. We love America. Let's Make America Great Again. The only thing is.... we don't like or trust any of America's institutions.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 01:17
    Looks like shav is menstruating.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:37
    @Very-Musty
    well it sounds like a good thing you don't live here now. Good riddance.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:41
    @wildgrass
    Don't forget Italian satellites shooting holes in ballots to swing the vote to Biden or Israeli sats causing fires in California.

What all this tells me is the intelligence of humans is highly overrated.

STUPID is what most people are, unable to think for themselves so pounce on ANY bullshyte tale these ultrarightwingnuts like Carlson spews, they believe ALL of it without question.

That is the sad part, the 'without question' part.

It seems to me Earth will be a LOT better when humans finally go extinct and make room for a life form with REAL intelligence.
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Jun '21 17:18
    @sonhouse said
    @wildgrass
    Don't forget Italian satellites shooting holes in ballots to swing the vote to Biden or Israeli sats causing fires in California.

What all this tells me is the intelligence of humans is highly overrated.

STUPID is what most people are, unable to think for themselves so pounce on ANY bullshyte tale these ultrarightwingnuts like Carlson spews, they believe AL ...[text shortened]... be a LOT better when humans finally go extinct and make room for a life form with REAL intelligence.
    I'm not so quick to say it's an intelligence issue. But certainly, there appears to be a modern void in the realm of critical thinking. I think this applies to both political ideologies at the moment. The admix of news and entertainment makes it harder to think about your own ideas in a negative, critical way.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jun '21 11:56
    @rajk999 said
    Food and clothes
    Shelter
    Reasonable Healthcare
    Decent Jobs

Well said. Liberals would not fare well if they lived in one half of the country and we lived in another. We would have to build a border fence. I would hammer the nails!
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jun '21 12:39
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well said. Liberals would not fare well if they lived in one half of the country and we lived in another. We would have to build a border fence. I would hammer the nails!
    Even if you give them the more productive half, they still going to screw up and fail.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jun '21 13:31
    @rajk999 said
    Even if you give them the more productive half, they still going to screw up and fail.
    Libs need the mind and zeal of conservatives, and all that goes with it. We need nothing from liberals, except maybe that they write and sing good music. I think Stevie Nicks is a liberal.

I kinda wonder what Shav is going on about, looking for trouble, I guess. He,, living in a homogeneous country.
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '21 18:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    Gosh. Without the demonizing of libs and fear mongering over indoctrination and taxes and race and gender, what would they talk about on FoxNews? They'd have to close up shop over on the Trump cult side of the country.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jun '21 19:371 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Gosh. Without the demonizing of libs and fear mongering over indoctrination and taxes and race and gender, what would they talk about on FoxNews? They'd have to close up shop over on the Trump cult side of the country.
    Settle down now. You little fellers get so emotional. First, you say we demonize libs. Do not libs demonize conservatives? A real head scratcher. Jesus.

Then , you say we dont like indoctrination....You are right, but you seem to suggest that it is ok, that we should accept it. Do you accrpt it.?

Then, you say we complain about taxes? Biden is raising taxes which will hurt everyone, esp the middle class. You like raising taxes? i think you may be trolling??

Race and gender are The subject of liberals in this Forum, you know that. I cant imagine writing some fary thresd about sex and gender and race. The Duchess threads on all that stuff, i just breeze over, except to occasionally enlighten everyone that it is about culture, not race. And I care not to write about gender and all that it pertains to.

So you have a weak nothing post here.,,,could be Andy.

And whats your beef with FOX? You a Don Lemon kinda guy?
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Jun '21 19:441 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Actually, 9 of the top 12 States in GDP per Capita are solidly "blue" while the 7 poorest are all right wing strongholds. https://www.statista.com/statistics/248063/per-capita-us-real-gross-domestic-product-gdp-by-state/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree